Putin appoints outstanding General to command Russian army in eastern Ukraine

Brain Berletic's Kramatorsk video debunks CIA-MI6 propaganda. It was the Ukraine side that fired the missile. We have already posted some pertinent serial numbers, USMB search 'SH915611.'

63982A18-F0C4-41E9-AAAB-4B10D1C7563E.jpeg

When your nickname has the word "Butcher" in it and you don't work in a meat processing shop then chances are that you are a world class scumbag.

Of course without military assistance Ukraine will not be able to beat Russia. Ukraine gave up its nukes to please Russia and with that was given the assurance that Russia would never attack it. The US and Russia have far more right right Nazis than Ukraine and it is Ukraine's job to deal with their own like it is the US to deal with its - or god help the world. We will not be attacking the US to get rid of its.

Of course without humanitarian aid and financial assistance Ukraine would take decades to recover. Russia is destroying it. Have you had even a peak at what it is doing to civilian buildings?

Ukraine wanted to join Nato and the US at the least allowed it to think it could though that day was unlikely to ever come. Why are they helping Ukraine? There are very logical and non conspiracy reasons. They are helping Ukraine because sooner or later Russia would hit one of these countries which are in NATO. They are helping Ukraine because the only reason Russia felt able to hit Ukraine is because after Afghanistan, Russia believed that the US was weak and it could start doing what it wanted. As a society under Putin Russia has moved back to the authoritarian state of the USSR though currently people can leave and currently there is not a death penalty. Most Eastern European countries including Ukraine do not fancy going back to this.
Hitler knew that the origin of the Swastika was in Ukraine, not Russia: Mezin Paelolithic site, Chernihiv Oblast, Ukraine, discovered in 1907. In addition, there were hundreds of foreign intel agents working in Mariupol, some who did not escape, may be killed. Let alone the CIA's presence for 70 years.

Hitler knew that the origin of the Swastika was in Ukraine, not Russia: Mezin Paelolithic site, Chernihiv Oblast, Ukraine, discovered in 1907. In addition, there were hundreds of foreign intel agents working in Mariupol, some who did not escape, may be killed. Let alone the CIA's presence for 70 years.
The Swastika was in the America’s And India too at same timeframe

When your nickname has the word "Butcher" in it and you don't work in a meat processing shop then chances are that you are a world class scumbag.
Unless Zelenskiy's advisor, Aestovych, perhaps also a cocaine addict, named who the "butcher of Bucha supposedly was: Omurbekov. When we checked this propaganda we saw that a historian by the same name documented the Urkun massacre of 1916. This is some pretty dumb shit from a country that has been illegitimate since 2014.

The Swastika was in the America’s And India too at same timeframe
You must then prove your claim, because the River Desna physically forms a nazi fylfot near Mezin, and German literature also proves that Hitler would have known, which is the most potent point. Badger can show the scientific citation for Mezin. Where is your citation and dating of the find? Whatever your find, it does not link to the physical features of a river near Kiev, which is relevant to nazis now at Mariupol that the Russians are considering gassing, a supreme irony.

Russia is a 3rd world military with nukes.....
just like Iran and NK will be by the time Joe steps down....
I've always said this about China too...they are a paper tiger and we should stop letting them push us around.....
China pushes as much with bribe money ( Feinstein et Al) as it does with trade and weapons.

It's a dangerous combo.

Several informative stories are available at RT.com today. One of particular interest is Lavrov's explanation of why the invasion was necessary.

If anyone wants the article link here, they will have to ask for it.

{...
Reuters Videos

Russia's Lavrov: Ukraine was invaded to stop nuclear threat​

March 1, 2022
STORY: "Ukraine still has Soviet technologies and the means of delivery of such weapons," Sergei Lavrov told the Geneva-based Conference on Disarmament in a pre-recorded address. "We cannot fail to respond to this real danger."

He delivered the speech to a thin crowd since many diplomats including France and Britain staged a walk-out to protest Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

They stood in a circle outside the meeting for the duration of Lavrov's speech, holding a Ukrainian flag. Lavrov was supposed to attend the session in person but the visit was canceled, with Russia accusing unidentified EU states of blocking his flight path.
...}

{...
Reuters Videos

Russia's Lavrov: Ukraine was invaded to stop nuclear threat​

March 1, 2022
STORY: "Ukraine still has Soviet technologies and the means of delivery of such weapons," Sergei Lavrov told the Geneva-based Conference on Disarmament in a pre-recorded address. "We cannot fail to respond to this real danger."

He delivered the speech to a thin crowd since many diplomats including France and Britain staged a walk-out to protest Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

They stood in a circle outside the meeting for the duration of Lavrov's speech, holding a Ukrainian flag. Lavrov was supposed to attend the session in person but the visit was canceled, with Russia accusing unidentified EU states of blocking his flight path.
...}
Soviet technologies, but is it reading too much into it to suggest nuclear weapons?

I'm suspecting some clever propaganda work.

Was this recent? Yesterday I read Putin's forces launched a missle with "for the children" on it, and it broke my heart a little bit more after their first three days incinerated an orphanage, a school, and a maternity and childrens hospital. That's a lot of crimes against little children and mothers who are giving birth to little ones, Mr. Sunni Man. Is this man going to put an end to such violations of human caring? Killing children brings me no happiness. Really.

Wrong.
The 2 Tochka-U missiles with "for the children" on it were Ukainian missiles.
They just were so old and badly guided, that they hit a Ukrainian train station instead of the Russians.
Russia has not have Tochka-U missiles in decades.
But the Ukraine has lots of them.

Just more fake Ukrainian propaganda by their lying spin masters.
Think about it.
Missile's explode when they hit into a ball of fire and little pieces.
So how could there be a readable message that survived? ... :cuckoo:

Multi stage?
But I agree it was all propaganda, because the Tochka-U has not been in the Russian arsenal in decades.
But the Ukraine has lots of them.

Last edited:
You're right there are too many nuclear weapons in hands of people who have threatened other societies with a nuclear cancelation of the country and areas surrounding them. Few countries can match Russia's size for practicing destruction of others, since Russia has more space to practice destruction, in spite of the failure of fallout to stay local due to high altitude wind cycles. China is learning the benefits of bullying smaller countries from what Vladimir Putin is doing today, and executing his will is an obedient military leader's job. I'm not happy about Russia's targets being minors, helpless women, children, and senior citizens. I'd say that what Russia is teaching China now is the friendship from hell.

The US is not only the most aggressive and illegal country in the world, invading or destroying the government of the Philippines, Puerto Rico, Nicaragua, Chilie, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Korea, Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran in 1953, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc.
But the US is also the only country in the world to deliberately target whole urban civilian populations with nuclear weapons, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The Ukrainian parents now, and the destruction of a loaded orphanage does not lie. However, your belief that there is disinformation is rampant has a 50-50 chance. Even so, the bodies strewn around that place Bocha (sp?) didn't look very staged to me. Ukrainian bodies were everywhere, and the deceased children shouldn't have been televised. Or should they have been? I don't think all the deaths brought about by missiles hitting into populated areas are "propaganda" at all.

The proven fact is that Bucha was people killed by terrorists AZOV for having a Russian accent.
The murders happened the day AFTER the Russians left.

Millions of people are still in the Ukraine. The tanks that inflict the missiles are within the borders, and their doings have witnesses who know the Russian language and have binoculars from their hiding places. They're not exactly spies, they are residents.

Did Zelensky lie about all of this just to get international attention? I don't think lying is relevent when you see how he has aged in 41 days as the pictures below show, but then you must be the judge of what you think of this leader's problems:
View attachment 629105
Credit to yahoo: Photos of Zelenskyy taken 41 days apart show the dramatic toll of war on Ukraine's president
I see a major misery on the man's losses of his fellow citizens and innocent youngsters in the Ukraine.
And international reporters were on the scene of survivors at that one hospital that I'm sure of. :(

And yet there can be doubt at all that Zelensky deliberately started this war.
All he had to do was to NOT break off any futher negotiations.
But instead he essentially declared war, and continued to commit acts of war by trying to join NATO.

Forum List

Back