Putin appoints outstanding General to command Russian army in eastern Ukraine

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Putin made an excellent choice in placing Gen. Dvorknikov as the supreme Russian army commander over the military in eastern Ukraine.
Gen. Dvorknikov is a proven battle hardened leader and is expected to consolidate his forces and smash the criminal Ukrainian insurgents in the Donbas region. ... :thup:

Russia is a 3rd world military with nukes.....
just like Iran and NK will be by the time Joe steps down....
I've always said this about China too...they are a paper tiger and we should stop letting them push us around.....

Putin made an excellent choice in placing Gen. Dvorknikov as the supreme Russian army commander over the military in eastern Ukraine.
Gen. Dvorknikov is a proven battle hardened leader and is expected to consolidate his forces and smash the criminal Ukrainian insurgents in the Donbas region. ... :thup:
Several informative stories are available at RT.com today. One of particular interest is Lavrov's explanation of why the invasion was necessary.

If anyone wants the article link here, they will have to ask for it.

Was this recent? Yesterday I read Putin's forces launched a missle with "for the children" on it, and it broke my heart a little bit more after their first three days incinerated an orphanage, a school, and a maternity and childrens hospital. That's a lot of crimes against little children and mothers who are giving birth to little ones, Mr. Sunni Man. Is this man going to put an end to such violations of human caring? Killing children brings me no happiness. Really.

Yes, Dornikov was born at the east end of the Trans-Siberian Railway, Ussuriysk, Primorsky Krai. This is the oblast of the Udihe people, Nikolaeva writing a grammar of Udihe, Dvornikov may be part Mohe-Jurchen, that is to say, Manchu.

Soon as Gen. Dvorknikov secures the eastern Donbas region.
I fully expect him turn his forces to the southwest and take the major port city of Odessa.
Which will put Russia in total control of the northern shore of the Black Sea, and deny the Ukrainian insurgents the ability to be resupplied by cargo ships.

Brain Berletic's Kramatorsk video debunks CIA-MI6 propaganda. It was the Ukraine side that fired the missile. We have already posted some pertinent serial numbers, USMB search 'SH915611.'

Soon as Gen. Dvorknikov secures the eastern Donbas region.
I fully expect him turn his forces to the southwest and take the major port city of Odessa.
Which will put Russia in total control of the northern shore of the Black Sea, and deny the Ukrainian insurgents the ability to be resupplied by cargo ships.
Apparently 60,000 reinforcements will arrive, and it's also to deny ship-and-rail nazi capitalism that was trying to base itself at Kiev. USMB search 'PostDHL group.'

Yesterday I read Putin's forces launched a missile with "for the children" on it.
Just more fake Ukrainian propaganda by their lying spin masters.
Think about it.
Missile's explode when they hit into a ball of fire and little pieces.
So how could there be a readable message that survived? ... :cuckoo:

I've always said this about China too...they are a paper tiger and we should stop letting them push us around.....
You're right there are too many nuclear weapons in hands of people who have threatened other societies with a nuclear cancelation of the country and areas surrounding them. Few countries can match Russia's size for practicing destruction of others, since Russia has more space to practice destruction, in spite of the failure of fallout to stay local due to high altitude wind cycles. China is learning the benefits of bullying smaller countries from what Vladimir Putin is doing today, and executing his will is an obedient military leader's job. I'm not happy about Russia's targets being minors, helpless women, children, and senior citizens. I'd say that what Russia is teaching China now is the friendship from hell.

Think about it.
Berletic is a military expert. Ask him. The serial numbers are photographed to the net.

Think about it.
The Ukrainian parents now, and the destruction of a loaded orphanage does not lie. However, your belief that there is disinformation is rampant has a 50-50 chance. Even so, the bodies strewn around that place Bocha (sp?) didn't look very staged to me. Ukrainian bodies were everywhere, and the deceased children shouldn't have been televised. Or should they have been? I don't think all the deaths brought about by missiles hitting into populated areas are "propaganda" at all.

Last edited:
Think about it.
Millions of people are still in the Ukraine. The tanks that inflict the missiles are within the borders, and their doings have witnesses who know the Russian language and have binoculars from their hiding places. They're not exactly spies, they are residents.

Did Zelensky lie about all of this just to get international attention? I don't think lying is relevent when you see how he has aged in 41 days as the pictures below show, but then you must be the judge of what you think of this leader's problems:
1649697333431.png

Credit to yahoo: Photos of Zelenskyy taken 41 days apart show the dramatic toll of war on Ukraine's president
I see a major misery on the man's losses of his fellow citizens and innocent youngsters in the Ukraine.
And international reporters were on the scene of survivors at that one hospital that I'm sure of. :(

Last edited:
Without China, none of it works

Money buys everything, and right now, the CCP has bought off the entire US government.

One other thing, Sunni Man. The Russians do not want any and I mean NOT ANY foreign reporters and camerapersons taking pictures of their doings. They murdered an entire team of Fox newscasters, except one survived to tell the story although he may never be able to walk again.

Forum List

Back