Putin and Ron Paul tell truth.Assad not behind chemical attacks.US is.

Ron Paul is a walking false flag. He is a kook as well as his followers. Any conspiracy theory and they will believe it. The fact that the Russians cannot even come up with a good story on how the gas was delivered shows that Assad is responsible.

the kooks are you who actually think we live in a free country.:rofl: the kooks like you who ignore how presidents commit and polticvians commit atrocities across the country and are never held accountable for their actions.yeah ron paul is a kook for wanting to do away with the CIA,the FBI,and the fed,yeah right,grow the fuck up kid.:rolleyes:

This was WHY Paul never had a chance to be elected was he would not go along with our governments lies they always invent so they can invade other countries such as Iraq and afgahinstan always starting wars with other countries such as syria now.

Ron Paul: "Zero Chance" Assad Behind Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria; Likely A False Flag | Zero Hedge
Although I said exactly the same thing the very day of the attack it does not make it a zero chance. The article say Paul says zero chance that it could have been Assad. Hardly saying there was zero chance Assad did do it.

IF Assad is the bad man that the Obama administration made him out to be, and if the US intelligence reported that it was Assad then I am thinking that although it looks to be stupid, he just might have done so.

I also heard that the gas was delivered by airplane. I seriously doubt that delivering the gas via airplane is an efficient delivery system.

Bottom line, we don't know, you, me or Paul.

thats a good point HOWEVER,considering the lies of the lamestream media have told over the last several DECADES such as the JFK assassination,vietnam,waco,flight 800,ect,ect,ect, and the fact they dont do any REAL investigating,that the BEST work on media reporting is from independent news sources such drudge,american free press, and the corbett report-a man who had to flee america to japan because he had death threats given to him and his family for exposing our governments corruption with news items like this one,dont know what he has said on this even but this is just an example of his reporting." ect,ect as a just a FEW examples,

considering the BEST media reporting is from people like them, and ron paul has come out and told the truth that he would not support Romney because he is the same as Obama,no different whatsoever,the fact ron paul has come out and said what very FEW politicians will ever say the TRUTH that we need to get rid of the CIA,the FBI,and the fed,because they are the reason the world is in the mess it is,I would believe ron paul any day of the year over the LAMESTREAM media and what THEY say.:rofl::lmao:
It appears to me that the media people believe is the media that prints what the person already believes.

Take your first example, JFK. The MSM has reported everything they can about his assignation. I doubt there is not a conspiracy theory out there that has not been reported. I just watched on the TV a theory that an SS agent actually fired, accidentally, the kill shot, from the car behind Kennedy. They produced a lot of evidence that they said supported their conclusion but in so doing they ignored a whole lot more. What I see is spin. Everyone spins things the way they want to see them, you, me and the rest of the subjective world. In or about 1970 I watched a movie about the assignation and at the end they listed those witnesses killed since the assignation and the odds against that happening by chance. I was all fired up. But then one has to realize, there were a whole lot of witnesses left that were not killed, so why kill just a select few that really didn't have any more to add to the story and leave some witnesses that really were telling some damning stories.

A true conspiracy theorist would say it is done just to muddy the waters so the truth will never be told. Meanwhile the only truth they would believe is the truth they already believe without proof. Crazy.

So yeah, I believe a little man with a crappy gun killed a president. Just like a deranged man shot Reagan.

So yeah, I think tall buildings will fall if planes hit them, I SAW IT happen.

Do I believe Assad ordered the use of gas? I think he would be very stupid to do so but maybe he is that stupid.

Dude hate to break your heart but there has never been a case where buildings fell due to plane hitting them,show me one case in history where that happened.:lmao:

that same deranged man that shot reagan was connected to george bush.:lmao:
you are correct on that one secret service agent accidently firing to shoot JFK,that IS a theory,that was created by some government shill just to try and get people from looking at the truth that stone revealed in his movie JFK. The majority of that film was dead on accurate.I am not saying the entire film itself was accurate but it was for sure 100 times more accurate to the the truth on what actually really DID happen than the warren commission told,that cannot be disputed.:lol:

This was WHY Paul never had a chance to be elected was he would not go along with our governments lies they always invent so they can invade other countries such as Iraq and afgahinstan always starting wars with other countries such as syria now.

Ron Paul: "Zero Chance" Assad Behind Chemical Weapons Attack In Syria; Likely A False Flag | Zero Hedge
Although I said exactly the same thing the very day of the attack it does not make it a zero chance. The article say Paul says zero chance that it could have been Assad. Hardly saying there was zero chance Assad did do it.

IF Assad is the bad man that the Obama administration made him out to be, and if the US intelligence reported that it was Assad then I am thinking that although it looks to be stupid, he just might have done so.

I also heard that the gas was delivered by airplane. I seriously doubt that delivering the gas via airplane is an efficient delivery system.

thats a good point HOWEVER,considering the lies of the lamestream media have told over the last several DECADES such as the JFK assassination,vietnam,waco,flight 800,ect,ect,ect, and the fact they dont do any REAL investigating,that the BEST work on media reporting is from independent news sources such drudge,american free press, and the corbett report-a man who had to flee america to japan because he had death threats given to him and his family for exposing our governments corruption with news items like this one,dont know what he has said on this even but this is just an example of his reporting." ect,ect as a just a FEW examples,

considering the BEST media reporting is from people like them, and ron paul has come out and told the truth that he would not support Romney because he is the same as Obama,no different whatsoever,the fact ron paul has come out and said what very FEW politicians will ever say the TRUTH that we need to get rid of the CIA,the FBI,and the fed,because they are the reason the world is in the mess it is,I would believe ron paul any day of the year over the LAMESTREAM media and what THEY say.:rofl::lmao:
It appears to me that the media people believe is the media that prints what the person already believes.

Take your first example, JFK. The MSM has reported everything they can about his assignation. I doubt there is not a conspiracy theory out there that has not been reported. I just watched on the TV a theory that an SS agent actually fired, accidentally, the kill shot, from the car behind Kennedy. They produced a lot of evidence that they said supported their conclusion but in so doing they ignored a whole lot more. What I see is spin. Everyone spins things the way they want to see them, you, me and the rest of the subjective world. In or about 1970 I watched a movie about the assignation and at the end they listed those witnesses killed since the assignation and the odds against that happening by chance. I was all fired up. But then one has to realize, there were a whole lot of witnesses left that were not killed, so why kill just a select few that really didn't have any more to add to the story and leave some witnesses that really were telling some damning stories.

A true conspiracy theorist would say it is done just to muddy the waters so the truth will never be told. Meanwhile the only truth they would believe is the truth they already believe without proof. Crazy.

So yeah, I believe a little man with a crappy gun killed a president. Just like a deranged man shot Reagan.

Do I believe Assad ordered the use of gas? I think he would be very stupid to do so but maybe he is that stupid.

Dude hate to break your heart but there has never been a case where buildings fell due to plane hitting them,show me one case in history where that happened.:lmao:

you are correct on that one secret service agent accidently firing to shoot JFK,that IS a theory,that was created by some government shill just to try and get people from looking at the truth that stone revealed in his movie JFK. The majority of that film was dead on accurate.I am not saying the entire film itself was accurate but it was for sure 100 times more accurate to the the truth on what actually really DID happen than the warren commission told,that cannot be disputed.:lol:
I will show you three, WT`1,2 and 7. Now show me where a sky scraper was struck by a plane full of fuel and survived.....dude. IF you don't think burning fuel will weaken steel then you have not been paying attention to the span of roadway just destroyed by fire or the bridge in Pittsburgh that was damaged by fire. Yes, fire weakens steel.

The majority of the movie JFK was fiction created in someone's mind.

Ron Paul, the dumbass who spent so many years assuring us we'd have a collapsed dollar and hyperinflation by now?

I'm amazed anyone gives credence to anything that crazy old coot says.

Ron Paul, the dumbass who spent so many years assuring us we'd have a collapsed dollar and hyperinflation by now?

hey asshole,ron paul speaks the TRUTH that we need to get rid of the CIA,FBI and the FED,all these other asshole presidents we have all had same since reagan let them run the world and destroy lives so the only kook is idiot assholes like you who call him a kook.

I will show you three, WT`1,2 and 7. Now show me where a sky scraper was struck by a plane full of fuel and survived.....dude. IF you don't think burning fuel will weaken steel then you have not been paying attention to the span of roadway just destroyed by fire or the bridge in Pittsburgh that was damaged by fire. Yes, fire weakens steel.

you just lost your credibility major big time there not only saying the majority of JFK was fiction which was just the opposite that the majority was dean on accurate not only that,USMB's resident troll disinfo agent sayit loved your post so that disqualifys you as a troll and you can talk all you want in your ramblings about fire weakening steel at the bridge in pittsburgh but bld 7 along with your lies and bs about the movie JFK just prove that you are a paid disinfo troll are same as agent sayit, BLD 7 is the crux of the lies of the 9./11 commission you cant get around the fact there were mahy other buildings MUCH closer to the towers with MUCH more sever fires and far worse damage yet they ALL remained standing dumfuck.

you can go back whine to your handlers in defeat same as fagboy troll agent say it does asshole because the other thing the proves you are a fucking lying troll is that demolltion experts along with thousands of architects and engineers have proven bld 7 is indeed the crux of the 9/11 fairy tale that explosives brought down the towers.:asshole::haha:

so as agent sayit always does,you can go report back to all your hanlders you got an ass beating from me same as he always does here everyday.:haha::itsok::itsok::itsok:

the fact that USMBs government paid shill disinfo agent sayit likes your post just proves your lack of credibility.:haha:

you just lost your credibility major big time there not only saying the majority of JFK was fiction which was just the opposite that the majority was dean on accurate not only that,USMB's resident troll disinfo agent sayit loved your post so that disqualifys you as a troll and you can talk all you want in your ramblings about fire weakening steel at the bridge in pittsburgh but bld 7 along with your lies and bs about the movie JFK just prove that you are a paid disinfo troll are same as agent sayit, BLD 7 is the crux of the lies of the 9./11 commission you cant get around the fact there were mahy other buildings MUCH closer to the towers with MUCH more sever fires and far worse damage yet they ALL remained standing dumfuck.

you can go back whine to your handlers in defeat same as fagboy troll agent say it does asshole because the other thing the proves you are a fucking lying troll is that demolltion experts along with thousands of architects and engineers have proven bld 7 is indeed the crux of the 9/11 fairy tale that explosives brought down the towers.:asshole::haha:

so as agent sayit always does,you can go report back to all your hanlders you got an ass beating from me same as he always does here everyday.:haha::itsok::itsok::itsok:

have they outlawed your Ritalin?

Here are a few problems with the movie JFK, and to say problems is being kind.

JFK -- The Assassination Movie

Let me ask you about WTC 7. When were the explosives set? We know that the building was burning for hours before it collapsed. So, If it were brought down with explosives when were they set? Before the fires taking a risk of damage? Or as the fires raged taking a chance of the men setting them being blown up? And were are the witnesses to the planting of the explosives?

What if the fall of WTC 1 and 2 didn't catch WTC7 on fire, what would have happened then?

Fire weakens steel as is displayed by the two examples I provided. Which me providing you with the evidence is a long shot from what you do.

the government agent paid shill sent back by his boss to whine and cry in defeat ^after getting your ass handed to you on platter by me that explosives brought down the twin towers and bld 7 and that the majority of JFK was 95% accurate.:haha::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

same as paid shill agent sayits boss pays him tons of money to come and whine in defeat after getting taken to school on this everyday here over and over and over again year after year.:lmao:

Last edited:

I just saw this post . Interesting I did hear about that around the time it took place.

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner.

WTH is this in Cons. theories........... Grrrrrrrrrr some of you mods piss me off when u put our shit in here LOL.... and we know it isn't a C.T.

Last edited:
Indeed,these fucking mods are so much in denial of the truth and afraid of it they way they dismiss the evidence and put in in conspiracy theories.Its like no matter how many times you prove explosives brought down the twin towers,winds up in the conspiracy theories section everytime.:rolleyes: I dont know of any message boards that are interested in the truth,they are all controlled pretty much.

Indeed,these fucking mods are so much in denial of the truth and afraid of it they way they dismiss the evidence and put in in conspiracy theories.Its like no matter how many times you prove explosives brought down the twin towers,winds up in the conspiracy theories section everytime.:rolleyes: I dont know of any message boards that are interested in the truth,they are all controlled pretty much.

Well we just have to teach them . Guess it is no different than before we were in the same boat when ppl told us in the beginning too. We would be like Noooo way you are crazy lol ...........

It is really frustrating that so many thing are put in C.T. , and days later it breaks in the bs msm news. I've had that happen countless times.

But hey maybe the more we post, the more of them will see it, and those dots will start to connect.

Couldn't tell that by the way I mother fk ppl in here though huh LOL....

Some are just really good at yaking those chains and sooner or later yah just get sick of their smart ass bs.

I can handle those who just don't agree, or even think some of what I post is bs whatever, but when you act like i'm the one who fkn wrote it, and then start the shit on me personally fk you i'm not going to be some wussy snowflake and crawl in my little corner.............lol

upload_2017-4-23_11-46-32.png

UN's Del Ponte says evidence Syria rebels 'used sarin' - BBC News

The narrative for the August 2013 attack in Ghouta, which Barack Obama cited as the pretext for a long awaited U.S. attack on government targets in aid of jihadist rebels, completely collapsed after it emerged that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia.

The United Nations’ Carla Del Ponte also said that evidence suggested rebels had used sarin nerve gas.

As journalist Seymour Hersh reported in December 2013, intelligence officials told him that the entire narrative was a “ruse” and that “the attack was not the result of the current regime.”

Ron Paul: Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria Likely a False Flag

The Obama administration’s intervention in Syria led directly to the refugee crisis and the rise of ISIS.

If the Trump administration falls into the trap of following that same disastrous policy, many more innocent people will die than those who sadly lost their lives in Khan Sheikhoun.

Forum List

Back