Putin and Ron Paul tell truth.Assad not behind chemical attacks.US is.

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by LA RAM FAN, Apr 17, 2017.

1. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,359
    the kooks are you who actually think we live in a free country.:rofl: the kooks like you who ignore how presidents commit and polticvians commit atrocities across the country and are never held accountable for their actions.yeah ron paul is a kook for wanting to do away with the CIA,the FBI,and the fed,yeah right,grow the fuck up kid.:rolleyes:

2. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,359
    Dude hate to break your heart but there has never been a case where buildings fell due to plane hitting them,show me one case in history where that happened.:lmao:

that same deranged man that shot reagan was connected to george bush.:lmao:
    you are correct on that one secret service agent accidently firing to shoot JFK,that IS a theory,that was created by some government shill just to try and get people from looking at the truth that stone revealed in his movie JFK. The majority of that film was dead on accurate.I am not saying the entire film itself was accurate but it was for sure 100 times more accurate to the the truth on what actually really DID happen than the warren commission told,that cannot be disputed.:lol:

3. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,175
    I will show you three, WT`1,2 and 7. Now show me where a sky scraper was struck by a plane full of fuel and survived.....dude. IF you don't think burning fuel will weaken steel then you have not been paying attention to the span of roadway just destroyed by fire or the bridge in Pittsburgh that was damaged by fire. Yes, fire weakens steel.

The majority of the movie JFK was fiction created in someone's mind.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. DrainBamage

DrainBamage Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +307
    Ron Paul, the dumbass who spent so many years assuring us we'd have a collapsed dollar and hyperinflation by now?

I'm amazed anyone gives credence to anything that crazy old coot says.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,359
    hey asshole,ron paul speaks the TRUTH that we need to get rid of the CIA,FBI and the FED,all these other asshole presidents we have all had same since reagan let them run the world and destroy lives so the only kook is idiot assholes like you who call him a kook.

6. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,359
    you just lost your credibility major big time there not only saying the majority of JFK was fiction which was just the opposite that the majority was dean on accurate not only that,USMB's resident troll disinfo agent sayit loved your post so that disqualifys you as a troll and you can talk all you want in your ramblings about fire weakening steel at the bridge in pittsburgh but bld 7 along with your lies and bs about the movie JFK just prove that you are a paid disinfo troll are same as agent sayit, BLD 7 is the crux of the lies of the 9./11 commission you cant get around the fact there were mahy other buildings MUCH closer to the towers with MUCH more sever fires and far worse damage yet they ALL remained standing dumfuck.

you can go back whine to your handlers in defeat same as fagboy troll agent say it does asshole because the other thing the proves you are a fucking lying troll is that demolltion experts along with thousands of architects and engineers have proven bld 7 is indeed the crux of the 9/11 fairy tale that explosives brought down the towers.:asshole::haha:

so as agent sayit always does,you can go report back to all your hanlders you got an ass beating from me same as he always does here everyday.:haha::itsok::itsok::itsok:

7. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,359
    the fact that USMBs government paid shill disinfo agent sayit likes your post just proves your lack of credibility.:haha:

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  8. Freewill

Freewill Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,175
    have they outlawed your Ritalin?

Here are a few problems with the movie JFK, and to say problems is being kind.

JFK -- The Assassination Movie

Let me ask you about WTC 7. When were the explosives set? We know that the building was burning for hours before it collapsed. So, If it were brought down with explosives when were they set? Before the fires taking a risk of damage? Or as the fires raged taking a chance of the men setting them being blown up? And were are the witnesses to the planting of the explosives?

What if the fall of WTC 1 and 2 didn't catch WTC7 on fire, what would have happened then?

Fire weakens steel as is displayed by the two examples I provided. Which me providing you with the evidence is a long shot from what you do.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. LA RAM FAN

LA RAM FAN Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,359
    the government agent paid shill sent back by his boss to whine and cry in defeat ^after getting your ass handed to you on platter by me that explosives brought down the twin towers and bld 7 and that the majority of JFK was 95% accurate.:haha::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

same as paid shill agent sayits boss pays him tons of money to come and whine in defeat after getting taken to school on this everyday here over and over and over again year after year.:lmao:

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  10. MindWars

MindWars Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,713
    I just saw this post . Interesting I did hear about that around the time it took place.

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1