"Putin and his supporters need to understand that if he detonates a nuclear weapon in Ukraine, the U.S. response will be swift and significant"

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Dust off those old grade school films of kids seeing a flash, and then diving under their desks!

How to Deter Nuclear War in Ukraine​

It’s crucial for the U.S. to make Russia understand the consequences of an unthinkable escalation.​

1650496610089.png

The most sobering briefing I received as White House national security adviser came on my third day in office, Sept. 20, 2019. I sat in the Situation Room with military officers and ran through the what-ifs and procedures for continuity of government and retaliation options in the event of a nuclear attack on the U.S. or one of our treaty allies.

Dust off those old grade school films of kids seeing a flash, and then diving under their desks!

It’s crucial for the U.S. to make Russia understand the consequences of an unthinkable escalation.​

View attachment 633765

Spineless fucks in the White House would just sit there dumbfounded that Putin would do such a thing. There would be no response from the feckless shitter in chief.

Did you all know that back in the 1950s we had anti ballistic missiles that could knock down an incoming Russian missile armed with nuclear warheads? Yeah, really we did, but since it wasnt fair that the United States could do that but Russia couldnt, the Democrats(who like Bernie) didnt want that unfair advantage so scrapped the project and then went MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction. Can you even think that the left would sacrifice their own people just to make it fair? Sound familiar? Equity for all, death to all, damn they sound like Radical Islamists.

Spineless fucks in the White House would just sit there dumbfounded that Putin would do such a thing. There would be no response from the feckless shitter in chief.

Did you all know that back in the 1950s we had anti ballistic missiles that could knock down an incoming Russian missile armed with nuclear warheads? Yeah, really we did, but since it wasnt fair that the United States could do that but Russia couldnt, the Democrats(who like Bernie) didnt want that unfair advantage so scrapped the project and then went MAD (Mutual Assured Destruction. Can you even think that the left would sacrifice their own people just to make it fair? Sound familiar? Equity for all, death to all, damn they sound like Radical Islamists.
I’m calling bullshit on the ABM story. Got any evidence for this fairy tale?

What, we'll send Kamala to Europe again?
Exactly.

Why would the Russians "understand," that there will be some "unthinkable" consequence, if they detonate a nuclear device in Ukraine to force them to end the war? What would be the consequences?

If I asked five random Biden supporters "what will Biden do if the Russians nuke Ukraine?" and asked them to write their answers down independently, would any of them match? Besides the more honest answers, which would say, "I don't know," or "nothing, I guess."

Here is the problem, after so many words not followed by actions, Putin may just be insane enough to try something.

I would hope there isn't any human insane enough to risk a global world war. It's impossible to know at this time, at least for the common folk like myself.

Will it?
Or would it be ignored for the sake of MAD.
Israel and America have threatened the use of tactical nukes on Iran and that would be unlikely to trigger a nuclear war. Or would it?

In a war in which the rules are mutually agreed upon, some rules will be broken.

Disregard for the major rules could lead Putin to using a nuclear weapon in a revenge attack. But nobody knows what it would take.

It would have to be something that Russia wouldn't be capable of responding to with conventional weapons.

Will it?
Israel and America have threatened the use of tactical nukes on Iran and that would be unlikely to trigger a nuclear war. Or would it?

In a war in which the rules are mutually agreed upon, some rules will be broken.

Disregard for the major rules could lead Putin to using a nuclear weapon in a revenge attack. But nobody knows what it would take.

It would have to be something that Russia wouldn't be capable of responding to with conventional weapons.

You still haven't answered why you hate America.

Will it?

I'm not aware of a time where the United States as a matter of policy has threatened to use nuclear weapons against Iran.

View attachment 633765

And it is important for you to shut up on these subjects.

What happens in Ukraine is NONE of America's business.

If Russia wants to nuke Kiev?
That is NONE of America's business.

And anyone who disagrees is nothing but a fucking moron and/or a disgusting neocon.
I am not willing to life one finger for Ukraine or Russia.
If they want to blow themselves to bits - let 'em.

The same goes with Iran and Israel.
Or North and South Korea.
Or anywhere else in the fucking word that is not called 'America'.
And maybe Canada (they are so nice up there - ;) ).

View attachment 633765

The trump Nazis still believe those propaganda films, and remain convinced a full-on nuclear war can be survived. That a few days hiding in the basement and life will be back to normal.

Their hero, dictator Putin, has been shown to be in poor health. Coupled with Russian officials' disappointment in his failures in the Ukraine, Putin's political health isn't that great either.

So, with illness and the serious possibility of removal from office, Vlad's finger gets closer to the "launch" button with each passing day.

The reality of a worldwide nuclear war is going to destroy the trump Nazis' plans for installing their cult leader trump as U.S. dictator following the trumpublicans' many victories in the November Mid-terms. (This is despite the trump Nazis' confidence in iodine pills.)

The trump Nazis still believe those propaganda films, and remain convinced a full-on nuclear war can be survived. That a few days hiding in the basement and life will be back to normal.

Their hero, dictator Putin, has been shown to be in poor health. Coupled with Russian officials' disappointment in his failures in the Ukraine, Putin's political health isn't that great either.

So, with illness and the serious possibility of removal from office, Vlad's finger gets closer to the "launch" button with each passing day.

The reality of a worldwide nuclear war is going to destroy the trump Nazis' plans for installing their cult leader trump as U.S. dictator following the trumpublicans' many victories in the November Mid-terms. (This is despite the trump Nazis' confidence in iodine pills.)

Somehow it’s all about Trump and his supporters no matter the issue.

View attachment 633765

Did Putin ever mentioned anything of the kind? It's "Wag the Dog" again it seems, when Biden's dementia is showing and there's trouble in paradise all over and some smart-ass comes with an idea: let's spook the populace with nuclear threat Russians are contemplating and be happy again.

Forum List

Back