Putin accuses Ukraine in violent attack inside Russia

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So Putin, the butcher, is accusing Ukrainian of an attack inside his country, while he kills innocents and commits war crimes in their country. What a Buffoon.

So Russia invaded a sovereign nation on its border. Ukraine gets savaged by the criminal way Putin has had the war conducted.

Now that bitch, Putin, thinks he has the right to complain that Ukraine has struck back (allegedly) at “targets” inside Russia?

Fuck Putin. I hope that rat twat dies tonight. Tonight would be good.

Last edited:
I'm old enough to remember when liberals refused to believe the horror stories coming out of the Soviet Union.

Now, they can't stop their hate of Russia.

What changed?

Russia isn't Communist anymore.

I don’t believe Russia propaganda nor do I believe Ukraine propaganda, neither should be trusted.

This sort of thing is inevitable I guess in a war.. althou I think it's meant as an attack against the russian regime..

"Describing themselves as Russian "liberators", the men called on Russians to take up arms and rise up against the authorities. They said they did not open fire on civilians."

So the russians deserve this kind of reprisal?
I guess they do maybe, they've killed a lot of innocent europeans.. hmm.

Try reading a history book sometime, nitwit. .. :cuckoo:
My hero the great conservative Republican president Reagan called the
USSR the "evil empire".
I'm glad to have taught you something..... :thup:
You can teach me nothing. If you don't see an obvious irony, it only proves how thick you bonehead is.

No idea what buck dancing means?? .. :dunno:

I intensely disliked the USSR and hate communism.
And fully supported the Afghan mujahideen freedom fighters and applauded their victory over the evil empire.
You know who doesn't hate communism and is yearning to rebuild that evil empire?

The same guy you weirdos are cheerleading for now

This explains more of what Putin is crying about....the real attacks by Ukrainian forces? Putin won't admit those whatsoever.

Forum List

Back