Puss President Blames Bush.. Still

There is no American at fault for the attacks of 9-11-01.

LOL that's not what the right said when they tried to blame clinton for every terrorist attack or event that happened during, before, or after his presidency. For years the right blamed clinton for ruby ridge when the event took place BEFORE he was even president. Then they blamed clinton for every attack/event that occured on his watch and even tried to blame clinton for 9/11 despite the fact that it happened on W's watch.

Furthermore, as recent as a last week many on the right were trying to blame obama for hasan as they tried to claim it was a terrorist attack so they could argue that obama hasn't kept us safe.

Which reminds me of another hypocrisy of the right when they argued that attacks on our embassies counted as US soil therefore clinton didn't keep the US safe and yet when our embassies were attacked on W's watch the right refused to apply that same standard to W as they tried to claim he kept us safe by fighting them over there so we could be safe over here.

Ah memories. Ain't hindsight great?

Yeah but it's amazing how many righties pretend that this stuff didn't happen and claim that it wasn't them or that it was only a few people as they try to make excuses for their own hypocrisy.

What is it with this whinny puss President we're stuck with. He can hardly make a speech without blaming Bush.

Where's the great change oh wonder god, whoops I forgot, that's right... it's Bush's fault.

He still can't step up to the plate and take responsibility, he would rather whine.

HUGE.. HUGE.. mistake for America....:(

You can't screw up as bad as Dubya and simply walk away from that.

The right seems to think so. They blamed clinton for what happened on his watch and before, then they blamed clinton for what happened on W's watch and now they are trying to blame obama for what happened on W's watch.

Apparently W wasn't really president since he never did or caused anything and nothing wass his fault.

The last time or the last president to do so? The last president to do so before obama would be bush when he constantly claimed that he inherited a recession.

As for the temp jobs even bush created jobs by "throwing money at temp jobs"

As for the drunken sailor spending you righties didn't seem to mind when you were douing the drinking and the spending so why so concerned now?? Oh that's right back then a republican was in charge but now that a dem is in charge it's ok to hold the dem to a different standard. LOL

You forgot the last line of my post. I have always been concerned about uncontrolled spending.

Uh and your last line has nothing to do with or in any what shape or form counters the FACT that YOU asked "Can you tell me when was the last time a President pointed a finger at the last administration?" and I answered your question and the FACT is that it was W who was last president pointing a finger at the last administration. You asked a question and you got an answer. Just because you don't like the answer, it doesn't make it so.

However, since you tried to take it that way what policies did obama put into place that took us into iraq and afghanistan which are two HUGE factors weighing down on the US economy?? The right isn't interested in the facts. All they wish to do when a dem is in charge is claim "it's his watch it's his fault" no matter when or where it began even as they spew out the other side of their faces that W isn't to blame despite the fact that it happned on his watch.
You try to pretend to be smart as you spin oh so desperately to make excuses for W and all you do is once again expose your hypocrisy as you refuse to apply the same standard to obama.

Actually I do not try to be so smart, I admit openly that unless I post a link It's probably my opinion and I could be wrong. But I keep hearing about how screwed up Bush was and how screwed up he made the country, well you tell me smart boy, Just what did cause the resession? Did it have anything to do with Fanny and Fredie? Or was it all because of monies spent by Bush in Iraq? By the way you do know that the Messiah has simply followed Bushs plan in Iraq so far and has done nothing to speed up any removal of our troops. And how do I make excuses for Bush? I have said many times that he spent too much and didn't admit it. So when you know what you are talking about let us know. And don't tell me what I have said or haven't said.
Obama on the other hand has spent too much has admitted it and still wants to spend more...... GO ahead and deny that.

LOL that's not what the right said when they tried to blame clinton for every terrorist attack or event that happened during, before, or after his presidency. For years the right blamed clinton for ruby ridge when the event took place BEFORE he was even president. Then they blamed clinton for every attack/event that occured on his watch and even tried to blame clinton for 9/11 despite the fact that it happened on W's watch.

Furthermore, as recent as a last week many on the right were trying to blame obama for hasan as they tried to claim it was a terrorist attack so they could argue that obama hasn't kept us safe.

Which reminds me of another hypocrisy of the right when they argued that attacks on our embassies counted as US soil therefore clinton didn't keep the US safe and yet when our embassies were attacked on W's watch the right refused to apply that same standard to W as they tried to claim he kept us safe by fighting them over there so we could be safe over here.

Yeah but it's amazing how many righties pretend that this stuff didn't happen and claim that it wasn't them or that it was only a few people as they try to make excuses for their own hypocrisy.

Did I pretend to speak for anyone except myself? I SFC Oliver, US Army, Retired; have never placed the blame for the attacks of 9-11-01 on any American. I didn't say that I speak for anyone else, anywhere anytime. Thank you very much for taking a personal statement and stretching it into a partisan effort.

You forgot the last line of my post. I have always been concerned about uncontrolled spending.

Uh and your last line has nothing to do with or in any what shape or form counters the FACT that YOU asked "Can you tell me when was the last time a President pointed a finger at the last administration?" and I answered your question and the FACT is that it was W who was last president pointing a finger at the last administration. You asked a question and you got an answer. Just because you don't like the answer, it doesn't make it so.

However, since you tried to take it that way what policies did obama put into place that took us into iraq and afghanistan which are two HUGE factors weighing down on the US economy?? The right isn't interested in the facts. All they wish to do when a dem is in charge is claim "it's his watch it's his fault" no matter when or where it began even as they spew out the other side of their faces that W isn't to blame despite the fact that it happned on his watch.
You try to pretend to be smart as you spin oh so desperately to make excuses for W and all you do is once again expose your hypocrisy as you refuse to apply the same standard to obama.

Actually I do not try to be so smart, I admit openly that unless I post a link It's probably my opinion and I could be wrong. But I keep hearing about how screwed up Bush was and how screwed up he made the country, well you tell me smart boy, Just what did cause the resession? Did it have anything to do with Fanny and Fredie? Or was it all because of monies spent by Bush in Iraq? By the way you do know that the Messiah has simply followed Bushs plan in Iraq so far and has done nothing to speed up any removal of our troops. And how do I make excuses for Bush? I have said many times that he spent too much and didn't admit it. So when you know what you are talking about let us know. And don't tell me what I have said or haven't said.
Obama on the other hand has spent too much has admitted it and still wants to spend more...... GO ahead and deny that.

LOL it's funny how you fail to show anything factual to substantiate the blame that the right is hypocritically assigning to obama even as you try to spin and defend W.
Where obama is concerned it's his watch, it's his fault and yet where W is concerned you demand proof to show how W is at fault when you fail to provide any showing the same where obama is concerned. Why do you apply different standards for the two of them? Either you have to stick with the "it's his watch, it's his fault" argument for both meaning that you have to apply blame to bush instead of making lame excuses like you are trying to do or you have to admit that what a president does can carry over and affect the next administration and therefore bush deserves the blame for his actions that carried over into obama's administration.

The funniest thing of all is that throughout this post you offer nothing but sunsubstantiated opinion and pretend that it is beyond refute when you offer nothing to prove the veracity of any of your statements.

Furthermore, none of your SPIN changes the fact that you asked "Can you tell me when was the last time a President pointed a finger at the last administration?" and I pointed out that W did exactly what you are trying to attack obama for. Why wasn't it wrong when W did it??

Actually I do not try to be so smart, I admit openly that unless I post a link It's probably my opinion and I could be wrong. But I keep hearing about how screwed up Bush was and how screwed up he made the country, well you tell me smart boy, Just what did cause the recession? Did it have anything to do with Fanny and Fredie? Or was it all because of monies spent by Bush in Iraq? By the way you do know that the Messiah has simply followed Bushs plan in Iraq so far and has done nothing to speed up any removal of our troops. And how do I make excuses for Bush? I have said many times that he spent too much and didn't admit it. So when you know what you are talking about let us know. And don't tell me what I have said or haven't said.

LOL it's funny how you fail to show anything factual to substantiate the blame that the right is hypocritically assigning to obama even as you try to spin and defend W.
Where obama is concerned it's his watch, it's his fault and yet where W is concerned you demand proof to show how W is at fault when you fail to provide any showing the same where obama is concerned. Why do you apply different standards for the two of them? Either you have to stick with the "it's his watch, it's his fault" argument for both meaning that you have to apply blame to bush instead of making lame excuses like you are trying to do or you have to admit that what a president does can carry over and affect the next administration and therefore bush deserves the blame for his actions that carried over into obama's administration.

The funniest thing of all is that throughout this post you offer nothing but sunsubstantiated opinion and pretend that it is beyond refute when you offer nothing to prove the veracity of any of your statements.

Furthermore, none of your SPIN changes the fact that you asked "Can you tell me when was the last time a President pointed a finger at the last administration?" and I pointed out that W did exactly what you are trying to attack obama for. Why wasn't it wrong when W did it??

Why is it you keep confusing me with the Republican party? I am one person If I blame someone for something I say so I don't give a rats ass what the party says or what you perceive to be spin. Actually I looked back in history and several Presidents have sort of pointed the finger backwards, Still doesn't make it right. And it's still whining 11 months after the fact.

I have never said that my opinion was beyond refute, unless it was that one time I made certain that someone knew the Sergeant was always right. But that was a specific incident pertaining to a specific thread. I have many times said I could be wrong. Fact is I think I just admitted that.

So just what did cause the recession that Obama and the majority of the left blames on Bush? Why is the country in such an economic mess? And how does spending more help? You have all the answers so please tell us, because frankly I don't have a clue. But I'd bet it's not all Bushs fault either.

Did I pretend to speak for anyone except myself? I SFC Oliver, US Army, Retired; have never placed the blame for the attacks of 9-11-01 on any American. I didn't say that I speak for anyone else, anywhere anytime. Thank you very much for taking a personal statement and stretching it into a partisan effort.

Funny but I don't remember mentioning you specifically so it's quite interesting that you insert yourself into that category. My comments as a whole were about the republican party and YOU inserted yourself as an individual into the debate and tried to spin that the right as a whole (meaning the majority of) didn't try to blame clinton for 9/11. Did you google what I told you to so you could find the thousands of articles, posts and statements from righties trying to blame clinton for 9/11?? After all since you tried to minimize the right's involvement by claiming "2 dozen people on a forum is not the right" I figured that you would at least take the time to educate yourself so you don't make the same mistake in the future.

The 9/11 terrorists entered this country. Rented apartments. Enrolled in flight school. Roamed freely. Accepted monetary wire transfers. Took test runs on major airlines. Planned the attack. Finalized the plans for the attack all on Clintons watch.

Lets not forget the 3 prime opportunities Clinton had to take Bin-Laden out. That gutless pussy liberal syndrome got in his way. He didn't have the guts to pull the trigger. Our fellow citizens paid a heavy price for Clintons abject failure. Clinton himself has admitted to this. He failed!

Bottom line, it's the fault of both party's and administrations.

Only a lockstep liberal pussy couldn't grasp that concept.

Hope those blowjobs from that fat, skanky, ignorant liberal **** were worth it, ol' William Jethro!

Googling "Clinton Blame 911"

First article of 4 million hits gives us an article that presents arguments for and against Clinton being at blame.

2nd hit is from the New York Times (RIGHT WING?) And they are blaming Clinton. And defending him at the same time.

Third hit is about both sides pointing the finger at each other.

Fourth hit is entitled "Clinton Says No One's To Blame for 9/11"

Do I really need to continue? I still contend that most Americans to include the right wing do not blame any American for the attacks. Of course I could be wrong.

Actually I do not try to be so smart, I admit openly that unless I post a link It's probably my opinion and I could be wrong. But I keep hearing about how screwed up Bush was and how screwed up he made the country, well you tell me smart boy, Just what did cause the recession? Did it have anything to do with Fanny and Fredie? Or was it all because of monies spent by Bush in Iraq? By the way you do know that the Messiah has simply followed Bushs plan in Iraq so far and has done nothing to speed up any removal of our troops. And how do I make excuses for Bush? I have said many times that he spent too much and didn't admit it. So when you know what you are talking about let us know. And don't tell me what I have said or haven't said.

Why is it you keep confusing me with the Republican party? I am one person If I blame someone for something I say so I don't give a rats ass what the party says or what you perceive to be spin. Actually I looked back in history and several Presidents have sort of pointed the finger backwards, Still doesn't make it right. And it's still whining 11 months after the fact.

I have never said that my opinion was beyond refute, unless it was that one time I made certain that someone knew the Sergeant was always right. But that was a specific incident pertaining to a specific thread. I have many times said I could be wrong. Fact is I think I just admitted that.

So just what did cause the recession that Obama and the majority of the left blames on Bush? Why is the country in such an economic mess? And how does spending more help? You have all the answers so please tell us, because frankly I don't have a clue. But I'd bet it's not all Bushs fault either.

No one is confusing YOU with the republican party. I was talking about the right and the republican party being hypocritical and YOU inserted yourself individually to try and make excuses for W even as you try to assign blame to obama using different standards fro both.

So the entire basis for this attack against obama pointing the finger backwards, as if it were something new, is nothing but partisan propaganda. LOL Thanks for the admission.

The point is that you pretend your opinion is beyond refute because you offer it as if it were fact and then offer NOTHING to substantiate it.

LOL So that's how you work?? You make claims trying to assign blame to obama and then ask others to provide proof?? Where is the proof to substantiate the blame against obama?? After all isn't that where this thread started?? Furthermore, if you admittedly "DON'T HAVE A CLUE" then why are you chiming in to blame obama in the first place??

The facts about Iraq are now already inked in history books. One of those facts is that the costs of that war, the bulk of which was never included in DoD's annual budgets, were running about $9 billion per month and financed by "supplementals" which never got added to Bush's legacy deficit figure often quoted as being 'only' $2.75 trillion. The actual cost of the Iraq war will go much, much higher simply because of the enormous cost to the VA to care for returning GIs and Marines, at least $20 billion just to repair and/or replace all the heavy duty military logistics, not to mention a military contingent remaining in country to maintain security.

The 9/11 terrorists entered this country. Rented apartments. Enrolled in flight school. Roamed freely. Accepted monetary wire transfers. Took test runs on major airlines. Planned the attack. Finalized the plans for the attack all on Clintons watch.

Lets not forget the 3 prime opportunities Clinton had to take Bin-Laden out. That gutless pussy liberal syndrome got in his way. He didn't have the guts to pull the trigger. Our fellow citizens paid a heavy price for Clintons abject failure. Clinton himself has admitted to this. He failed!

Bottom line, it's the fault of both party's and administrations.

Only a lockstep liberal pussy couldn't grasp that concept.

Hope those blowjobs from that fat, skanky, ignorant liberal **** were worth it, ol' William Jethro!

Imagine that BS from the jester. The plan was finalized on W's watch and atta actually left and then re-entered the US on W's watch as planning continued. However, it's not surprizing that the jester would be less than honest about this since he has failed to be honest about it at any time in the past.

Oh and then the BS about the 3 missed PRIME opportunities that never really existed. Let me guess you watched that BS ABC special and swallowed that work of FICTION with the rest of the righties didn't you?

Although it is nice to see that you have finally come around to a more moderate position after all these years. However, it is funny that in the past you have only sought to blame clinton and are now admitting that only someone in "lockstep" would only blame one of them. BTW jester at anytime did I only blame W for 9/11? Could you show me when and where I blamed only W? I have to ask because I only see how I compared the right's use of the "it happened on his watch" standard on clinton, refused to apply that same standard to W and are now trying to apply that standard to obama.

Last edited:
Googling "Clinton Blame 911"

First article of 4 million hits gives us an article that presents arguments for and against Clinton being at blame.

2nd hit is from the New York Times (RIGHT WING?) And they are blaming Clinton. And defending him at the same time.

Third hit is about both sides pointing the finger at each other.

Fourth hit is entitled "Clinton Says No One's To Blame for 9/11"

Do I really need to continue? I still contend that most Americans to include the right wing do not blame any American for the attacks. Of course I could be wrong.

Point is that it's a whole hell of a lot more that a few dozen people on a forum which is what you tried to claim.

I answered your question and the FACT is that it was W who was last president pointing a finger at the last administration

Notice how drsmith makes a totally unqualified, hearsay, bullshit statement like this and offers ZERO proof. More bullshit coming from drsmith is like the continuous stream of lies coming out of the current WH...one in the same.

I answered your question and the FACT is that it was W who was last president pointing a finger at the last administration

Notice how drsmith makes a totally unqualified, hearsay, bullshit statement like this and offers ZERO proof. More bullshit coming from drsmith is like the continuous stream of lies coming out of the current WH...one in the same.
Is that idiot still playing his same ol' games?

I put his lame ass on ignore once and for all over a month ago. I encourage all to do the same. The boy just doesn't get it.

ok PP answer this did bush say that he inherited a recession or not??

here is a video from the washington post and at the end of it bush states that the problem started before his presedency.

Bush Holds Final News Conference - washingtonpost.com

here is another video were at just after 13:48 into the video bush actually says "In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession"

http://mfile.akamai.com/5913/wmv/whitehouse.download.akamai.com/5913/2009/01/20090112.v.asx

So what was that you said about me?? It looks like my statements are backed by the facts and you are once again exposed as nothing more than troll.

Is that idiot still playing his same ol' games?

I put his lame ass on ignore once and for all over a month ago. I encourage all to do the same. The boy just doesn't get it.

if by old games you mean stating the facts and then watching dishonest hacks like you and PP scurry away like roaches after the lights are turned on then yeah I am "playing the same ol'games" LOL

Do you remember that thread you had in which you tried to attack and blame obama for the stock market crashing and how you and that other dishonest poster tried to claim that the stock market dropped 3,000 points since obama had taken office??

BTW in case you missed it jester, I proved my statement to be TRUE and you and PP made yourselves look foolish and dishonest as usual. LOL

Last edited:

here is a video from the washington post and at the end of it bush states that the problem started before his presedency.

here is another video were at just after 13:48 into the video bush actually says "In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession"

http://mfile.akamai.com/5913/wmv/whitehouse.download.akamai.com/5913/2009/01/20090112.v.asx

So what was that you said about me?? It looks like my statements are backed by the facts and you are once again exposed as nothing more than troll.

Did Bush inherit a recession from Clinton?

LOL Is this your way of admitting that you were WRONG and I was RIGHT? LOL you FALSELY and DISHONESTLY attacked me and my statement and yet I proved my claim that W blamed his predecessor.
Therefore, your attack against me was baseless and based on the fact that you lack the integrity to admit when you are proven WRONG you are nothing but a TROLL.
Furthermore, the point of this thread was to attack obama merely for pointing out what he inherited. W did the same thing and yet you hypocrites refuse to hold bush to the same scrutiny and criticism that you do obama.
If it's bad when obama does it then why isn't it just as bad when W does it??

LOL Is this your way of admitting that you were WRONG and I was RIGHT? LOL you FALSELY and DISHONESTLY attacked me and my statement and yet I proved my claim that W blamed his predecessor.
Therefore, your attack against me was baseless and based on the fact that you lack the integrity to admit when you are proven WRONG you are nothing but a TROLL.
Furthermore, the point of this thread was to attack obama merely for pointing out what he inherited. W did the same thing and yet you hypocrites refuse to hold bush to the same scrutiny and criticism that you do obama.
If it's bad when obama does it then why isn't it just as bad when W does it??

You're a libtard shithead...you proved nothing other than what a worthless piece of fecal matter you are....and YOU still didn't answer the question liar....because in your attempt to weasel out of it in your typical snake like dishonest way...you know it's the truth.

You are nothing more than a hyperpartisan troll drsmith...and for those here who don't know your history of impersonating a Dr. on the MSNBC boards....let it be known that you are definately NO Dr. Your too fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back