Puppy Stuck In A Ditch

Coyote Made me think of you. How sweet is this?

That's not a puppy, it's a kitten.

And that's not a ditch. There's a broken clay tile sewer line. It's some sort of collapse.

Now that I am looking and looking I am confused at to what it is. It says puppy. It looks like a fat, very young puppy, but then looks like a kitten. Now it's going to drive me coo coo. Thanks a lot LOL

Coyote Made me think of you. How sweet is this?

That's not a puppy, it's a kitten.

And that's not a ditch. There's a broken clay tile sewer line. It's some sort of collapse.

It is a puppy. I saw the large version of the video.
I guess it is a puppy. It flopped down the hill like a puppy. Kittens don't flop like that.

It looks like someone just shoved a PVC tile into a clay tile without connecting them properly and it's leaking right there. I wonder if that mistake caused all that damage. :lol:

I don't know. I can't tell what is what, but for it being a mess.

Well, It's a cat going into a big hole to maybe rescue a kitten or puppy. Or perhaps it's a cat capturing a puppy and carrying it off someplace safe to eat it for lunch.

Well, It's a cat going into a big hole to maybe rescue a kitten or puppy. Or perhaps it's a cat capturing a puppy and carrying it off someplace safe to eat it for lunch.
I can tell you don't have a cat, Muhammed .

Predatory cat behavior begins with a cat crouching, then stalking, then pouncing, and biting.

The bite is designed to cripple the prey not kill it.

A cat will then play with it while it's crippled, swatting and batting it around. They absolutely love doing this to smaller animals.

This is the stage where they would normally carry it home -- after the pounce and the bite.

This momma cat (calico) in the video was displaying maternal instincts not predatory instincts. She was picking it up like a kitten and relocating it.

Just got thru taking my own cat (a 3 year old -- birthday is tomorrow 3/3/2014) for a long walk around the neighborhood after midnight.

Most people are asleep by now and it is rare that we will see a dog walker at this hour. So this is the perfect time for a cat stroll.

He is an indoor cat so it is a treat for him once each day when he gets to go for a stroll after midnight with me.

When I open the door he darts out very happy and "brrrrttt!" is his call when he is happy. It is cat language for "thank you!"

Then I follow him around for 45 mins to an hour wherever he wants to go.

Usually he circles around the complex sniffing for mice or ground nesting birds in the grass and bushes.

Then after about an hour he is lost and ready to come back home, so he makes his plaintive "maaauuu!" call which sounds so sad.

That's when I give him a momma-cat call "meouu!" which makes his ears perk up and then he follows me all the way back home just like a dog.

Angora's are dog-like and very smart. They will follow you and heel just like a dog when they want to go home finally.

Now we are back inside where it is warm, it being a couple of degrees below freezing outside in the dark.

I was dressed in triple layers just like for cross-country skiing, so I was quite warm outside. Indeed I had to unzip my jacket a couple of times to cool off due to all the layering, the scarf, the knit cap, and the knit gloves.

I love cats. They are so amusing and smart.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I can tell you don't have a cat, Muhammed .

Predatory cat behavior begins with a cat crouching, then stalking, then pouncing, and biting.

The bite is designed to cripple the prey not kill it.

A cat will then play with it while it's crippled, swatting and batting it around. They absolutely love doing this to smaller animals.

This is the stage where they would normally carry it home -- after the pounce and the bite.

This momma cat (calico) in the video was displaying maternal instincts not predatory instincts. She was picking it up like a kitten and relocating it.
I've had lots of cats.

Tiger, Mousy, Speedy, Pinball, Wizard, OJ, Wookie, Chewy, Peaker, White Shoes, Kitten, Rocky, Count Stupid, Ninja, Stubby, Buttercup, Gem and Reverend are a few of them that come to mind.

And I know all about mama cats relocating their kittens. Especially when Mousy and her daughter Wizard both had a litter within a day of each other. They both claimed all of the kittens as their own. And they did not agree on the best place for keep the kittens. They would fight over them.

There was a lot of kitten relocating going on for a while there.

Upon further review, it does look like her kitten, not like a puppy.
Well that definitely take a little something out of the story... Being that puupiers are much heavier than kittens; I was initially really impressed. Especially with that jump to the top.

Forum List

Back