Punkass Trolls

Open registration is fine.
One trick that works pretty well is that new members cannot create threads until they have made a minimum of 100 posts in existing threads.

Except the script trolls were doing it in existing threads and not starting new ones.

I can handle the annoying Emma trolls. They just post words on a screen. Harmless if annoying. The script trolls though... :dunno: I'm not enough of a computer geek to know if what they are trying to do is malicious or basically just harmlessly annoying. But they worry me a bit more than the purely annoying Emma-types.

I told you :lol:

There is a different word for them: Hacker.

6.jpg

a/k/a Stalker, squawker, gawker, hawker, mocker, bonker(s).

One trick that works pretty well is that new members cannot create threads until they have made a minimum of 100 posts in existing threads.

Except the script trolls were doing it in existing threads and not starting new ones.

I can handle the annoying Emma trolls. They just post words on a screen. Harmless if annoying. The script trolls though... :dunno: I'm not enough of a computer geek to know if what they are trying to do is malicious or basically just harmlessly annoying. But they worry me a bit more than the purely annoying Emma-types.

"hackler"?;)

I classify them as wannabe hackers.

Hackers don't need to create an account and post something in a thread. They attack from another direction.

Yeah but a hacker can also mean someone who intentionally mutilates or mangles. In the case of trolls, they use their keyboards as a weapon.

So what's the deal? Did any of the trolls ask out Gunny to the dance last night? :confused:

I dun get what the payoff could possibly be for joining a message board just to aggravate the mods.

Miserable way to spend a Sunday.....my sympathies.

What part of punkass trolls dont you get? :lol:

It amuses them.

I might could see the fun in aggravating other members...but not Mods. That just seems fucked up to me.

When they join, they probably aren't aware that monitors actually DO exist here. A lot of MBs say they do, but they don't. They're just free-for-alls.

Get it yet, you fuckwits? Or you want to play some more?

Stay the fuck off this board or you'll find out what I can hack REAL quick, you little bitches.

Dance or get off the fucking floor.

OK Runny. I'll bite.
Ya got drunk and accidentally fired up the wood stove while your G.I. Joe collection was on top and they all melted into one big green pile of shit ? Don't fret soldier. It's a reality scene..................one big green pile of shit.

Looking for a one way ticket for yourself?

Can I donate to the cost of the ticket? All his "America sucks and I'm the only one smart enough to see it" horseshit is getting old.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/quickjava/

:thup:

I used to have those, but they got too annoying so I dumped them.

Edited offending post, Ropey apologized
PixieStix

Really? Are you actually questioning mod actions in public dude?

Hate is allowed, even you can hate if you want, but we have just a few rules you need to abide by, me thinks you just broke one of the few

Weird, I tried to respond to this post by hitting QUOTE but was unable to.

PixieStix

Freedom isn't free...What is it you expect him to do exactly...???

PixieStix

Refute his posts with proof, Ropey not your brand of hate

Forum List

Back