Punkass Trolls

Man, I missed all the fun. Well, I got no plans for a few hours. I can shit down the necks of a troll or two. I'll be a little quicker on the mod button though, if they are trying to hack my beloved USMB.

Man, I missed all the fun. Well, I got no plans for a few hours. I can shit down the necks of a troll or two. I'll be a little quicker on the mod button though, if they are trying to hack my beloved USMB.

Things seemed to have calmed down for a minute.

But they really are some half-assed hacks.

Open registration is fine.
One trick that works pretty well is that new members cannot create threads until they have made a minimum of 100 posts in existing threads.

Except the script trolls were doing it in existing threads and not starting new ones.

I can handle the annoying Emma trolls. They just post words on a screen. Harmless if annoying. The script trolls though... :dunno: I'm not enough of a computer geek to know if what they are trying to do is malicious or basically just harmlessly annoying. But they worry me a bit more than the purely annoying Emma-types.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/noscript/

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/quickjava/

:thup:

Last edited:
forgive me...but what exactly is a troll?

i see some speak of trolls as one who disagrees with the mainstream? is that a troll?

did i miss something over this weekend?

forgive me...but what exactly is a troll?

i see some speak of trolls as one who disagrees with the mainstream? is that a troll?

did i miss something over this weekend?

i saw that....and i have had trouble with the board speed ...do we have wee ones..learning code..showing off....got to love that...

mcqueen....seems doesnt have the balls to go full troll ....just border troll

Get it yet, you fuckwits? Or you want to play some more?

Stay the fuck off this board or you'll find out what I can hack REAL quick, you little bitches.

Dance or get off the fucking floor.

OK Runny. I'll bite.
Ya got drunk and accidentally fired up the wood stove while your G.I. Joe collection was on top and they all melted into one big green pile of shit ? Don't fret soldier. It's a reality scene..................one big green pile of shit.

i saw that....and i have had trouble with the board speed ...do we have wee ones..learning code..showing off....got to love that...

mcqueen....seems doesnt have the balls to go full troll ....just border troll

Gone without a trace now. Darn kids and their toys.

Stay the fuck off this board or you'll find out what I can hack REAL quick, you little bitches.

OK Runny. I'll bite.
Ya got drunk and accidentally fired up the wood stove while your G.I. Joe collection was on top and they all melted into one big green pile of shit ? Don't fret soldier. It's a reality scene..................one big green pile of shit.

Looking for a one way ticket for yourself?

Bitches AND bastards?

Forum List

Back