Pulling Back the Curtain on the Ugly GOP

T-Rump should be OK After all, George W. Bush wasn't hurt in the 2000 South Carolina primary when his operatives rumored that McCain had an illegitimate black child,

lol
oh boy. Have you looked at the progressive party you BELONG for the last seven years. ? that isn't just ugly it's been downright nasty. and you claim it's the Gop

oh and did you all see how you treated a woman running for Vice President of this country?

now sit down

this is all your party ever runs on. dirt, smears and dirty lowdown nasty politics

You've got to be kidding. You hang your hat on that absurdity? Sarah Palin was and still is an uninformed person who cannot string words together to form a coherent sentence. No sane person wanted that person a heartbeat away from the presidency. We already had the dimwit Dan Quale and he was a genius in comparison to Sarah Palin. And you know it. It's not a smear if it's true.

Yet she was elected as Governor of Alaska. No sane person believes the smear that you just posted.

Sarah Palin quit her job as governor ... she abandoned the people who elected her in order cash in on her ill-deserved fame. The people of Alaska aren't lining up to sing any praises on her behalf.

Barack Obama quit his job as a Senator from Illinois to cash in on his race. See how that works!

Obama resigned his senate seat after he was elected to higher office, whereas, Palin resigned as governor after losing the election.

Obama resigned his senate seat after he was elected to higher office, whereas, Palin resigned as governor after losing the election.

Which election did she loose??

I mean she was acting governor and resigned for money related issues as has been already pointed out in previous post in this thread.

You seem to have comprehension problems, how is an aspiring law clerk that is getting the forum to do her homework ever gonna graduate if she can't even understand what others post??

Reasons for the resignation
Palin announced she was resigning her office due to the costs and distractions of battling ethics investigations describing the “insane” amount of time and money that both she and the state of Alaska had expended responding to "opposition research", 150 FOIA requests and 15 "frivolous" legal ethics complaints filed by "political operatives" against her.[2][3][4][5][6][7] She said the state had spent $2 million while she and her husband, Todd, would be spending "more than half a million dollars in legal bills in order to set the record straight."[8] While media sources backed Palin's statement that she had incurred large, personal financial debts defending against the ethics charges, the Anchorage Daily News reported that much of the $1.9 million cost cited by Palin consisted of the normal state employee salaries.[9] However, the Governor's spokesperson said that in order to respond to the ethics complaints, staffers from multiple state agencies were diverted from their normal duties and state attorneys were pulled off their case loads resulting in "lost value to the state", and "hundreds of thousands of dollars" spent on outside legal counsel and equipment.[9] In addition to responding to the ethics complaints, the state attorneys had to review the public record requests including the 238 filed during Palin's administration and 189 after she was named John McCain's running mate.[9]

Palin cited the decision to not seek re-election and resign from office would avoid her being a lame duck politician who is ineffective and "milk" the taxpayers by drawing a paycheck and funding useless travels. She said, "I'm not putting Alaska through that..." and "...it may be tempting and more comfortable to just keep your head down, plod along, and appease those who demand: 'Sit down and shut up,' but that's the worthless, easy path; that's a quitter's way out".[5]

Palin declared that although she loved her job and it hurt to leave it, her decision was in the best interest of Alaska. She said she expected to continue her involvement in public affairs as a private citizen and the lack of an official title would not bother, nor hamper her effectiveness.[5]

A crowd estimated at 5,000 people gathered in Fairbanks' Pioneer Park to watch Palin turn over her office to Sean Parnell.

The press conference announcing the resignation was at the Palins' lakefront home in Wasilla.
Palin officially stepped down as Alaska's governor on July 26, 2009. She delivered a fiery farewell address in which she admonished the media to leave the new governor's children alone.[10]

Resignation of Sarah Palin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You can ask that old dried up hag Stephanie why she keeps bringing Palin up as if she was some serious statesman.

A serious public servant seeks to serve; not serve themselves. It's precisely what Palin did; cash in on the celebrity she enjoyed while on the public dole.

Hey hatin bitch, when you learn how to use the search function, you can post list of your opponents threads relevant to the subject instead of making false accusations.

Makes one look so much more superior ...................

Search Results for Query Palin US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

lol, they hate it because I have a memory and throw in their face. so then as you see they just go down and dirty NASTY. proving my point on cue
tsk tsk tsk for them

Stephanie, from the title of the OP itself, anyone could see that this thread was meant for nothing more than tit for tat. You admitted that you responded to the opening "tit" with a very disappointing "tat" about people being mean to the first woman VP candidate. Is that the best you could come up with? ;)

Wait a minute, democrat Jim Webb was a war hero and an effective senator but it seems the hypocrite DNC would rather nominate the abused wife of a pervert freaking draft dodger.

They want to nominate the one who's ahead in the polls. They want to win. Shocking.
Trouble is, once you get beyond the polls, which are oftentimes little more than Name-Recognition and Beauty Contests, you have to deal with Character.

That's where the Bubba-Hillary tag-team are going to fall short, when push comes to shove.

People who understand the meaning of Integrity and Character will not vote for either of the Clintons again.

They'll vote for the arrogant, ego maniac... Trump. LOL! I have a pet rock that has more integrity and character than Trump.
Nope.

Didn't say that either.

But you don't win a Character Debate by holding up another (and possibly even less savory) person for comparison's sake.

You win a Character Debate by focusing upon the Character of the person in question.

In any discussion of Hillary Clinton's own Character, it doesn't matter a damn how much Integrity and Character that Donald Trump has.

In any discussion of Hillary Clinton's own Character, the only thing that signifies is the Integrity and Character of Hillary Clinton, or the perceived lack thereof.

Attempted (and failed) deflection noted.

The title of this thread is "Pulling Back the Curtain on the Ugly GOP". So tell me, who's attempting to deflect?
You and Whitehall start a legitimate sidebar on the subject of elect-ability, in connection with the Dems, and then you get called on your deflection regarding the integrity and character of one of the focal points of that sidebar, and suddenly you're all about strictly observing a topical connection?

A cheap fifth-grade after-school debate-club trick.

Worse, it didn't work.

Your concession regarding your failed counterpointing is noted.

I mean she was acting governor and resigned for money related issues as has been already pointed out in previous post in this thread.

You seem to have comprehension problems, how is an aspiring law clerk that is getting the forum to do her homework ever gonna graduate if she can't even understand what others post??

What election did she "loose", you ask? If you were following along, then you would know McCain & she "loosed" when Obama & Biden won. But you knew that ...

You can attribute any reason you want for her resignation ... she couldn't stand the heat ... she didn't want to spend money to defend herself against complaints ... she thought of herself first and the people who elected her last ... whatever ...

But we all know that she did in fact quit her state office and cashed in on her "celebrity".

You don't have much in your arsenal except foul language and silly personal attacks.

lol
oh boy. Have you looked at the progressive party you BELONG for the last seven years. ? that isn't just ugly it's been downright nasty. and you claim it's the Gop

oh and did you all see how you treated a woman running for Vice President of this country?

now sit down

this is all your party ever runs on. dirt, smears and dirty lowdown nasty politics
The problem with the right is they've listened to nothing but right wing pundits for years and their political observations are totally askew. The impact of Fox news is extraordinary in that they've changed the political landscape into one that portrays nothing but failed liberal policies, that are totally inaccurate. The economy is a perfect example of this. President Obama has implemented policies that have been largely successful, yet today we still hear Republicans calling his economic policies as being a failure. Jeb Bush did so just yesterday, and it amazes me that Republican politicians think Americans are too stupid to know better. This brings me back to the Fox news misinformation machine, it's totally out of control and it's effect on the right wing mind is absolutely devastating to the health of America.

That is correct sir, ROFLMMFAO ............

So we have the highest unemployment rate in history and you spout this liberal propaganda about the economy being so good.

How many are on food stamps now??

How many are unemployed by race??

What election did she "loose", you ask? If you were following along, then you would know McCain & she "loosed" when Obama & Biden won. But you knew that ...

You can attribute any reason you want for her resignation ... she couldn't stand the heat ... she didn't want to spend money to defend herself against complaints ... she thought of herself first and the people who elected her last ... whatever ...

But we all know that she did in fact quit her state office and cashed in on her "celebrity".

You don't have much in your arsenal except foul language and silly personal attacks.

Your ignorant ass lost the conversation when you Ebonics stated "LOOSED" instead of "lost"

Past tense of loose .................

Elections would have been in November of 2008 ..................

Palin held office till, July 3, 2009 when she resigned ...............

You would like to advocate she was slow, so if the causation is as you suggest then the reaction was delayed by about 8 months .................

I know, I know, those fucking little pesky details will make you look like a dumb bitch every time.

You never did say, did you thank the forum mates for helping with home work??

Your ignorant ass lost the conversation when you Ebonics stated "LOOSED" instead of "lost"

You were the one that didn't know she lost an election for vice president....her name was on every ballot filed that November.

Debra wins. Quite easily I might add. But then again, considering you were the competition; was there ever any doubt to the outcome?

You would like to advocate she was slow, so if the causation is as you suggest then the reaction was delayed by about 8 months .................

I know, I know, those fucking little pesky details will make you look like a dumb bitch every time.

She quit instead of being indicted....very Republican of her.

Elections would have been in November of 2008 .

How is Senator Mendez from NJ doing these days?

lol

now sit down

The problem with the right is they've listened to nothing but right wing pundits for years and their political observations are totally askew. The impact of Fox news is extraordinary in that they've changed the political landscape into one that portrays nothing but failed liberal policies, that are totally inaccurate. The economy is a perfect example of this. President Obama has implemented policies that have been largely successful, yet today we still hear Republicans calling his economic policies as being a failure. Jeb Bush did so just yesterday, and it amazes me that Republican politicians think Americans are too stupid to know better. This brings me back to the Fox news misinformation machine, it's totally out of control and it's effect on the right wing mind is absolutely devastating to the health of America.

Fox News is so mesmerizing to its brain-washed followers, I heard that it even broke up a marriage because the hubby couldn't pull himself away long enough to cuddle with his beautiful wife ... :wink:

Kelsey Grammer's Wife Blames Fox News For Breaking Up Their Marriage

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/kelsey-grammer-camille-divorce-fox-video-2011-2#ixzz3gZ4axH00

lol

now sit down

the problem with the Left is that they are largely a bunch of sycophantic idiots that preach to each other's choir; and demonize their critics on que; as if spoon-fed

That's the very same thing I heard about the Right ...

Divide and conquer ... unfortunately works ...

lol

now sit down

really, and that is pure LEFTWING SPEW off your leftwing hate sites. we hear it so often all I hear is blaa blaaa blaaa bla bla......
so that's YOU and the lefts problem in a nut....................shell

you're new, so let me clue you in. We have Heard that same spew here A MILLION times already. so you might want a new gig.

Last edited:

oh dear ...

I thought I was being a little disrespectful making fun of your typo ... or what I thought was your typo ...

But the way you dish out insults, my little dig was mild in comparison ...

Now I know it wasn't a typo ...

so you really think "lost" is the past tense of the word "loose"?

Oh dear ...

oh dear ...

I thought I was being a little disrespectful making fun of your typo ... or what I thought was your typo ...

Oh dear ...

so you're ONE of those. oh you'll be on ignore real soon, little one
carry on little miss snob

oh dear ...

Oh dear ...

so you're ONE of those. oh you'll be on ignore real soon, little one
carry on little miss snob

Oh, skeeeery!!!

why are brainwashed left-wing nutjobs so afraid of Fox News???

oooops did I answer my own question??

Forum List

Back