Pubs should let Obamacare collapse. If their bill passes, they will be blamed for everything

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
There should not be a Pub healthcare bill before the midterms.

Let the Dems run on Obamacare.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what Congress does. The electorate keeps sending them back time and time again. The House had an incumbency retention rate in the mid-90th percentile last election.

It doesn't matter what Congress does. The electorate keeps sending them back time and time again. The House had an incumbency retention rate in the mid-90th percentile last election.

It really shows how important it is to be elected and how deep the Swamp is when incumbents have a 94% reelection rate.

I'd like to see Dems run on Obamacare once again in 2018. It has been an albatross for them.

Dems live playing politics.

Pubs should do the same.

Let Obamacare run its course and let the people opine at the ballot box on hose who voted for the bill so they could see what was in it.

Cons will own any collapse if there is one due to 10 years of sabotage and total refusal to improve the ACA.

Since Obamacare has passed, Dems have lost over 1000 elected legislative seats in the USA.

It's not complicated math.

Let he Dems run on Obamacare. Leave it alone 100%.

I suggest permanent retirement on their 70th Birthday.

Instead of a gold watch, a gold coffin.

(that just MIGHT keep some of them from making lifelong careers of politics)

Cons will own any collapse if there is one due to 10 years of sabotage and total refusal to improve the ACA.

there will be a collapse, but it won't be the reasons you are already prepared to lie about.
Republicans have done everything they can to push the ACA towards collapse. That plan fell apart when Trump won, because now the responsibility for the future of healthcare is in you rubes' hands. 61 times you rubes voted for straight repeal because the ACA was going to collapse, and we just had to go back to how it was before. Why aren't they bringing up a 62nd vote? Because putting party over country doesn't work when your party is in power.

You do realize that if we let the ACA collapse with out some thing better in its place we will all suffer in some way.us our parents or our children.

there will be a collapse, but it won't be the reasons you are already prepared to lie about.
Republicans have done everything they can to push the ACA towards collapse. That plan fell apart when Trump won, because now the responsibility for the future of healthcare is in you rubes' hands. 61 times you rubes voted for straight repeal because the ACA was going to collapse, and we just had to go back to how it was before. Why aren't they bringing up a 62nd vote? Because putting party over country doesn't work when your party is in power.

Excuse me, I didn't give you enough credit. I should have said "Well prepared to lie about."

Forum List

Back