Public sector unions

if i lived in wisconsin i would go to the capitol building and tell the squatters to leave. i would say loudly "this building doesn't belong just to you, it belongs to us all !"
now you have been asked to leave. stop disrupting everyone because of your own selfish needs and wants. go home.
and then i hope they get arrested, so we could enjoy the capitol again.

Why should they leave what they own? They would tell you to have a seat and enjoy the building with them. And of course you are against capitalism, so you would want people arrested for improving their lot. Tsk! Why don't we cut your wages and benefits 20%. In fact volunteer, march in there to your boss, lick his ass, and tell him you want a cut in pay.

I've been a union worker for around 30 years. I am not the problem. Teachers, police officers, paramedics, firefighters, road workers, garbage-men etc. are NOT the enemy. We pay taxes, work hard & try to support our families. Your hatred (read "jealous") of teachers, police officers, paramedics, firefighters, road workers and garbage-men blinds you to an obvious truth.

Ever since the creation of labor unions ALL workers have greatly benefitted.

Without unions we would not have a Department of Labor, child labor laws, minimum wage, overtime, 40 hour work week, etc.

U.S. Department of Labor - A Summary of Major DOL Laws

Ok, I'll bite... I'm a CPA. Tell me how I have benefited from the creation of the IBEW?

Last edited:
Public sector unions need to cool it. They are getting physical and all hell will break loose if they don't back off. They are just foaming at the mouth because the country is not behind their pompass over compensated asses.

Yep, they're everything the left wishes the tea party could be.....

I've been a union worker for around 30 years. I am not the problem. Teachers, police officers, paramedics, firefighters, road workers, garbage-men etc. are NOT the enemy. We pay taxes, work hard & try to support our families. Your hatred (read "jealous") of teachers, police officers, paramedics, firefighters, road workers and garbage-men blinds you to an obvious truth.

Without unions we would not have a Department of Labor, child labor laws, minimum wage, overtime, 40 hour work week, etc.

Ok, I'll bite... I'm a CPA. Tell me how I have benefited from the creation of the IBEW?

Let me help you, Unions built the power plants that run your calculator, lights, appliances, sign, etc. Without Unions you would be setting in the dark counting on your finger & toes. Unions built your damns & pressure units so you can make your coffee in the morning. If you are in a high rise, it was most likely built by Union.

Last edited:
if i lived in wisconsin i would go to the capitol building and tell the squatters to leave. i would say loudly "this building doesn't belong just to you, it belongs to us all !"
now you have been asked to leave. stop disrupting everyone because of your own selfish needs and wants. go home.

Why should they leave what they own? They would tell you to have a seat and enjoy the building with them. And of course you are against capitalism, so you would want people arrested for improving their lot. Tsk! Why don't we cut your wages and benefits 20%. In fact volunteer, march in there to your boss, lick his ass, and tell him you want a cut in pay.

are you one of those people that yells at a state employee, "you know i pay your salary, you work for me!"), when you know in your heart that you may only pay like one millionth of a percent of his salary.?
it's like that.
what about the drum circle, on my part of the capitol floor?

Let me help you, Unions built the power plants that run your calculator, lights, appliances, sign, etc. Without Unions you would be setting in the dark counting on your finger & toes. Unions built your damns & pressure units so you can make your coffee in the morning. If you are in a high rise, it was most likely built by Union.

i'm off the grid and i am teaching others how. self sustaining, so i don't have to talk to people like you.

are you one of those people that yells at a state employee, "you know i pay your salary, you work for me!"), when you know in your heart that you may only pay like one millionth of a percent of his salary.?
it's like that.
what about the drum circle, on my part of the capitol floor?

Geeze, I don't think I am one of those people, but glad you asked. Hmmm, I didn't get my invitation to the drum circle, but I could hear it alright, on a video I watched.

i'm off the grid and i am teaching others how. self sustaining, so i don't have to talk to people like you.

Where do you buy your equipment? China? Teaching huh? How much are you making an hour teaching? Are you using batteries? Solar?

unionyes.gif

Last edited:

Supposedly CPA's are supposed to be reasonably intelligent. So explain to me how you couldn't open up the link I posted. Unions are responsible for most labor laws on the books that benefit ALL workers.

As usual,they forget who they work for. They think they're the Bosses. Well i got news for them,Public Unions work for the Taxpayers. It's not the other way around. They don't just work for the Democratic Party. These Unions have raped the Taxpayers for so many years. The more people become informed,the more they despise Public Sector Unions. Unions just don't belong in Government. Period,end of story.

Where do you buy your equipment? China? Teaching huh? How much are you making an hour teaching? Are you using batteries? Solar?

unionyes.gif

the auto junk yards are filled with twelve volt generators and batteries, i have a stream and the wind and the sun. i pass the knowledge along for the joy of teaching others. i'm considering starting a union, it would be "the brotherhood of being off the grid, so we don't have to talk to unons, or buy their stuff", but if we did it now, we would have more union chiefs than actual members, so i'll wait.

Last edited:

CPA's benefit indirectly. One you get paid more than under-educated fellas. Two, when your children are on their way home from school poor downtrodden folks in America aren't bad enough off to be kidnapping them for ransom.

Unions in Government are a menace. Private Sector Unions are accepted a bit more by most people though. These Union Teachers in Wisconsin were given too much power. How many schools have they shut down in Wisconsin? They're now holding an entire State's school system hostage. There should be no Unions allowed in Government. Period,end of story.

Getting "physical"?

How?

On Monday, Milwaukee AM 620 WTMJ radio host Charlie Sykes detailed an encounter between Democratic State Rep. Gordon Hintz, who had previously been busted in a prostitution sting, and Republican State Rep. Michelle Litjens, in which the rules of civility were completely ignored after a vote to “engross” a state budget repair bill.

“After the vote to engross, he turns to a female conservative Republican, who is also from the Oshkosh area, looks at her and says, ‘You are f—ing dead,’” Sykes said. “He didn’t say ‘f—ing,’ he said the whole thing. He says to a female colleague, ‘You are f—ing dead.’”

Read more: State Rep. Gordon Hintz State Rep. Michelle Litjens 'you are fucking dead' | Prostitute-patronizing Dem Wisconsin State Represent to female GOP colleague: 'You are fucking dead' | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

I cannot believe we are having this conversation again.........

One more time-

Reason TV

private sector unions and private companies negotiate over dividing private profits, it is an adversarial relationship. Public sector unions negotiate with politicians who want their votes over how to divide money that belongs to the taxpayer. It's party1 and party2 agreeing on how to divide money from party3. Ask Milton Freidman how that works out.

Let me get this down to the lowest common denominator- when politicians and a public sector union sit down to 'bargain', the pol wants money and sppt. the union wants raises, more money in the pension fund pot and benes.

Who isn’t at the table? The payee, John Q. public, he has squat to say about it, its all between the politician and the union and the taxpayer is just the rube who pays the bills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting "physical"?

How?

On Monday, Milwaukee AM 620 WTMJ radio host Charlie Sykes detailed an encounter between Democratic State Rep. Gordon Hintz, who had previously been busted in a prostitution sting, and Republican State Rep. Michelle Litjens, in which the rules of civility were completely ignored after a vote to “engross” a state budget repair bill.

“After the vote to engross, he turns to a female conservative Republican, who is also from the Oshkosh area, looks at her and says, ‘You are f—ing dead,’” Sykes said. “He didn’t say ‘f—ing,’ he said the whole thing. He says to a female colleague, ‘You are f—ing dead.’”

Read more: State Rep. Gordon Hintz State Rep. Michelle Litjens 'you are fucking dead' | Prostitute-patronizing Dem Wisconsin State Represent to female GOP colleague: 'You are fucking dead' | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

What's "physical" about that?

Not saying it's ok, but seriously? This tit-for-tat bullshit is fucking retarded.

There are no "riots" going on. There has been no violence. There have been nothing but peaceful protesters.

One more time-

Reason TV

private sector unions and private companies negotiate over dividing private profits, it is an adversarial relationship. Public sector unions negotiate with politicians who want their votes over how to divide money that belongs to the taxpayer. It's party1 and party2 agreeing on how to divide money from party3. Ask Milton Freidman how that works out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je3UT7ol1JY&feature=player_embedded

Let me get this down to the lowest common denominator- when politicians and a public sector union sit down to 'bargain', the pol wants money and sppt. the union wants raises, more money in the pension fund pot and benes.

Who isn’t at the table? The payee, John Q. public, he has squat to say about it, its all between the politician and the union and the taxpayer is just the rube who pays the bills.

Awesome, Awesome , Awesome post::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yes most people are just too dumbed-down to understand the difference between Private Sector Unions and Public Sector Unions. Unions have no place in Government. They only serve themselves and the Democratic Party. They always screw the Taxpayers over. Public Unions spend $Billions on lobbying Politicians to raise Taxes. I cannot support them. It's time to abolish Unions in Government.

One more time-

Reason TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je3UT7ol1JY&feature=player_embedded

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Nuff said.

Forum List

Back