Public Disrespect For The President

This has got to be one of the most ill-informed, ignorant posts I've seen in a while, and thats' saying something....

Well, it sure isn't up to the standards of your average post regaling "Obama Akbar."

If you read carefully (and I know you struggle with this, but trust me it's really worth it if you try hard enough), you will find few of posts, if any, regale Obama. What I'm doing is calling you guys on your partisan hackery BS. There is a difference - although it probably does go over your head...:cool:

If you read carefully (and I know you struggle with this, but trust me it's really worth it if you try hard enough), you will find few of posts, if any, regale Obama. What I'm doing is calling you guys on your partisan hackery BS. There is a difference - although it probably does go over your head...:cool:

Well of course.

It's "partisan hackery" to not support Obama....

Obama Channels Hugo Chavez, Shows Why He Can't Lead On The Economy - Forbes

Obama is the worst president this nation has seen in the last hundred years. That is simply a matter of fact.

Well of course.

It's "partisan hackery" to not support Obama....

Obama Channels Hugo Chavez, Shows Why He Can't Lead On The Economy - Forbes

Obama is the worst president this nation has seen in the last hundred years. That is simply a matter of fact.

Well at least the above proves you do have a sense of humour...

Off you go...go live on an island then. Don't use public roads or lands...if you're dying and the only option is a public hospital that will save your life, insist that they leave you to die.

What I love most about Conservatives. What it's really all about:

To me, it seems the President doesn't respect me, because I want to use my rights and responsibilities to make a life of my choosing and by my efforts, without the "help" of government. My independence offends him in some way and he responds with disrespect towards me. Worse, he tries to take what is mine and craft it into something I owe to others

I pay my taxes, in full and on time. I also donate to charity. You on the otherhand, are interested in taking. That is selfish and hateful. You get to own that.

What do I take? I pay my taxes too and donate to charity. What is selfish and hateful?

Selfish and hateful is the fact that you are not ever satisfied with you own level of giving. You advocate TAKING from others who may or may not agree with your selected projects in order to satisfy your selfish need to "feel good" about yourself by forcing others to do what you feel is appropriate. And you hate all of us who oppose your apparent, selfish need to enslave us to your feel-good, do-good bullshit.

Interesting the lack of respect for those seeking to be president or those who have held the office.

Finally took up that two pair for $69.95 optical offer huh? Was the exam free?

I've had little interaction with you...now I can see why. My 11 year old makes more sense and offers better arguments. See my second sig line. Fits you to a T....

Your sig is EXACTLY what she is about. Look at her responses to my questions earlier in this thread. She has no clue why she believes the things she does. She just believes them.

This from a moron whose avator makes a broad generalization ?

I've had little interaction with you...now I can see why. My 11 year old makes more sense and offers better arguments. See my second sig line. Fits you to a T....

It is obvious that your 11-year-old gets his coaching somewhere else.

Your arguments make no sense most of the time.

Your sig is EXACTLY what she is about. Look at her responses to my questions earlier in this thread. She has no clue why she believes the things she does. She just believes them.

It's not broad at all, it's actually very specific. Don't blame me if you're too slow to get it.

It's not broad at all, it's actually very specific. Don't blame me if you're too slow to get it.

I think I recognize Christian Slater, but who's the other one?

Forum List

Back