Psychopath: 1 in every 100 people?

Psychopaths and sociopaths are terms that are virtually interchangeable. They have no or little sense of wrong or right, extremely manipulative, difficulty with personal relationships, exhibit a lack of conscience. Such humans manifest as teenagers often a cruelty to animals, meaning they like to hurt animals because it is "fun". They normally do not seek mental health help if they are not in a difficult spot with family, work, or the law.

I think the ratio is maybe ten to fifteen times the number you give, Bonzi.

I'm totally addicted to that station

Do you believe it?

This is seems to be a very popular number and I am not an expert in the field so I don't throw labels like this around I usually look down my nose and think "wow that person is pretty fucked up". I usually average about one in every 10 or so unless I am on Wall Street, in church or in a court room(as a defendant) and the number is very, very high like 1 in every 2 people.

At the end of the day I guess people are not very happy in their lives and like to fuck with other people so I come on the internet to enjoy some kind folks and start to read and think to myself ........................

full of them out there.... it's thick with psychopaths out there.....my Goodness!

It is my darlings.....it is...

full of them out there.... it's thick with psychopaths out there.....my Goodness!

It is my darlings.....it is...
I am a dopey sort of person so the name is not important, I just know there is a great deal of evil in our midst.

I even entered the contest for a walk-on role on ID. They probably just splatter you with fake blood and you get to play the role of dead body,

But it would still kinda cool. Or as retired Colorado Springs Detective Lieutenant Joe Kenda would say...

..."That's interesting".

Psychopaths and sociopaths are terms that are virtually interchangeable. They have no or little sense of wrong or right, extremely manipulative, difficulty with personal relationships, exhibit a lack of conscience. Such humans manifest as teenagers often a cruelty to animals, meaning they like to hurt animals because it is "fun". They normally do not seek mental health help if they are not in a difficult spot with family, work, or the law.

I think the ratio is maybe ten to fifteen times the number you give, Bonzi.

The majority of psychopaths can blend in normally with others, they just may seem more dickish than your average person. Not all of them go on to or even have the potential to become dangerous psychopaths. If you read into the pathology of serial killers and such usually they have the root issue of psychopathy and other added issues such as a poor home life, or a repressed sexuality.

I even entered the contest for a walk-on role on ID. They probably just splatter you with fake blood and you get to play the role of dead body,

But it would still kinda cool. Or as retired Colorado Springs Detective Lieutenant Joe Kenda would say...

..."That's interesting".

Kenda is THE MAN!

We just started watching so we are catching up on his series.....
I wonder how he got the scar on his nose.

..."That's interesting".

If you make it let me know. I'll look for you! I should do that also!

It probably applies to 80% of the people that regularly post here:

A person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc

..."That's interesting".

Kenda is THE MAN!

We just started watching so we are catching up on his series.....
I wonder how he got the scar on his nose.
I'm not sure, but it appears to be a scar from a lesion removal surgery. Usually that means it was skin cancer.

Either that or he might have almost got his nose cut off in a job-related incident.

It probably applies to 80% of the people that regularly post here:

A person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc
Fits you to a tee...

Forum List

Back