Psychological Assessment of Internet Trolls

And this is the guy that tells us that there are no trolls.

:haha::haha::haha:

Psychology is a science, but not an exact science. There are some Psychologist whom diagnosis incorrect, some times WAY INCORRECT, their patients ; or patients whom that they have not interviewed......but have only seen their medical file / medical information.

You have to interview a patient to make a diagnosis ; and do a full and compete history of the patient. You have to know their life, medical and/or social problems - private problems, medical history inside and out.

You don't look at a piece of paper or talk to someone for 10 minutes and make a diagnosis.

Shadow 355

That is true, but sometimes it is obvious when someone has some severe mental problems, like in the case of the person Mr. Correll was responding to. That poster is really, really messed up person, obviously.
Stop trying to flirt with me, you skank. I already told you that I am not interested in banging you.

No one wants to bang you, you disease infested monkey!
Bitch, please. You'd bang a donkey for an order of McNuggets.

Yes I choose the donkey over the jackass any day.

Psychology is a science, but not an exact science. There are some Psychologist whom diagnosis incorrect, some times WAY INCORRECT, their patients ; or patients whom that they have not interviewed......but have only seen their medical file / medical information.

You have to interview a patient to make a diagnosis ; and do a full and compete history of the patient. You have to know their life, medical and/or social problems - private problems, medical history inside and out.

You don't look at a piece of paper or talk to someone for 10 minutes and make a diagnosis.

Shadow 355

That is true, but sometimes it is obvious when someone has some severe mental problems, like in the case of the person Mr. Correll was responding to. That poster is really, really messed up person, obviously.
Stop trying to flirt with me, you skank. I already told you that I am not interested in banging you.

Probably be a better and cleaner lay than you! Lol. Probably more pleasant to look at and talk to as well. :D
... And certainly much more familiar territory for you!

Shadow 355

Of course you would, dear! You have that whole "I'll fuck your for a free meal" vibe projecting loud and clear.

Of course you would, dear! You have that whole "I'll fuck your for a free meal" vibe projecting loud and clear.

Maybe if you took that big black penis out of your arse, you would make more sense.

Probably be a better and cleaner lay than you! Lol. Probably more pleasant to look at and talk to as well. :D
... And certainly much more familiar territory for you!

Yes, I am used to cleanliness, pleasantry and good looks, jackass.

Maybe if you took that big black penis out of your arse, you would make more sense.
What the fuck is an "arse"?

Lol. I wouldn't expect you to know because you're a stinky dumbass.

Why are you using multiple posts to say the same thing? You are a one-track whack job.

Why are you using multiple posts to say the same thing? You are a one-track whack job.

You stink and you're disgusting. :D

You have no basis to make either factual assertion. I, however, can discern from your info that you are an aging, single bitch who nobody can stand to be around for too long because, while you might be ok to bang for a chick your age, your personality is repulsive, hence the studio apartment and the rodent for your companion.

You are very shallow and hung up on your appearance. One has to wonder what fate will befall you once your looks finally go. My guess is that you will make ends meet by becoming a permanent fellatio administrator to elder pensioners.

That, my foul fuck-up friend, is based upon fact. You have either compartmentalized your grief to a pathological degree or you are just too damn stupid to get it notwithstanding how obvious it is.

You have no basis to make either factual assertion. I, however, can discern from your info that you are an aging, single bitch who nobody can stand to be around for too long because, while you might be ok to bang for a chick your age, your personality is repulsive, hence the studio apartment and the rodent for your companion.

You are very shallow and hung up on your appearance. One has to wonder what fate will befall you once your looks finally go. My guess is that you will make ends meet by becoming a permanent fellatio administrator to elder pensioners.

That, my foul fuck-up friend, is based upon fact. You have either compartmentalized your grief to a pathological degree or you are just too damn stupid to get it notwithstanding how obvious it is.

You are a smelly piece of shit and nothing more than that. Your opinions don't count. :D

You are a smelly piece of shit and nothing more than that. Your opinions don't count. :D

Why not produce a checklist of juvenile insults, check the ones that strike your fancy, and post that?

At the very least you could consolidate all this tripe instead of spamming me with it.

Why not produce a checklist of juvenile insults, check the ones that strike your fancy, and post that?

At the very least you could consolidate all this tripe instead of spamming me with it.

We all know you crave a big black penis in your arse. :D

Shit Head, smelly fart face. :D

That's twice now you have said that I like black cock. I mean, what if I do like big, black cock? What's wrong with that? If you can enjoy it then why can't I ?

That's twice now you have said that I like black cock. I mean, what if I do like big, black cock? What's wrong with that? If you can enjoy it then why can't I ?

You should stick to dildos so you don't spread your diseases around. Seriously. ;)

Forum List

Back