Psycho knocks out police Lt.; takes 5x and fails; injures 6 other cops

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
7 Revere Police Officers Assaulted Wakefield Man Held On Bail CBS Boston

This white trash thug gets pulled over for speeding. Gets out of the car yelling at the cop and says he's recording the cop...and quotes Ferguson.

He then punches the cop. Knocks the cop out. Cop hits his head on concrete (which many have died from). Luckily....this white thug didnt want the cops gun...because he could've taken it after the KO.

He then fights and injures 6 other cops...hospitalized 2 of them. They Taze him 5 times.....and all failed!!!

He's finally taken into custody.

Defense attorney says the poor guy probably feels bad about it all and doesn't remember it. On drugs probably.

First cop is BLESSED that this white trash didn't want to take his gun and kill him. He had the opportunity.

Some are gonna ask "why didn't they shoot him". Good question.​

When I saw the title and no mention of dude being dead I had a picture in my head

parker-2.jpg

This is him...

THAT was the exact picture I had in my head

Why the fuck we waste time on shit heads like this i'll never understand.
Just shoot the MFer and be done with it.

You really dont understand? REALLY?:afro:

Funny....you bitch about a white dude NOT being shot. Right after making a thread about one who was shot.

When you knock the cop UNCONCIOUS....it's hard for the cop to shoot.

This thread is super short so where did I bitch that he wasnt shot? I said when I saw someone was allowed to assault 7 officers and he wasnt under a sheet I had a picture of what that person would look like.

Turns out I was right. And your problem is what?

7 Revere Police Officers Assaulted Wakefield Man Held On Bail CBS Boston

This white trash thug gets pulled over for speeding. Gets out of the car yelling at the cop and says he's recording the cop...and quotes Ferguson.

He then punches the cop. Knocks the cop out. Cop hits his head on concrete (which many have died from). Luckily....this white thug didnt want the cops gun...because he could've taken it after the KO.

He then fights and injures 6 other cops...hospitalized 2 of them. They Taze him 5 times.....and all failed!!!

He's finally taken into custody.

Defense attorney says the poor guy probably feels bad about it all and doesn't remember it. On drugs probably.

First cop is BLESSED that this white trash didn't want to take his gun and kill him. He had the opportunity.

Some are gonna ask "why didn't they shoot him". Good question.​
Well, I kinda doubt that many people in America just go out on a mission to steal guns from police officers.

This obviously shows that these white monsters cant be reasoned with, right?

Culture problem within the white community?

Style of dress? White attitudes like they are owed stuff? Nothing?

Wow, this thread turned out different...for SOME reason

Yes yes and yes!! ALL that. Notice my references to this "white trash thug". There's more than plenty of them. Watch any reality TV and we see that.

Um...yes...you're implying a gripe about a man who wasn't shot...because he is white. After you did a big thread criticizing a cop for shooting a white thug.

By the way....if this man wanted to take the cops gun and kill him with it...could he have? I mean...he punched the cop and KO him UNCONCIOUS. Could he have taken the gun and killed the cop?

Obviously...yes. It was his choice. And THAT IS why cops dont risk a fist fight with a drugged up thug of any color. One punch could mean death.

Yes yes and yes!! ALL that. Notice my references to this "white trash thug". There's more than plenty of them. Watch any reality TV and we see that.

Yes, but I missed the part where you blamed white parents or culture.

Um...yes...you're implying a gripe about a man who wasn't shot...because he is white. After you did a big thread criticizing a cop for shooting a white thug.

Ahhhhh, I IMPLIED a gripe! I get it now...You're back to your old tricks of putting words in other peoples mouth then asking them to defend it. Now if I did a thread complaining about a cop shooting a white kid why are you pretending that now I want them to be shot. YOU were the one defending the shooting. I guess thats my bad too.

By the way....if this man wanted to take the cops gun and kill him with it...could he have? I mean...he punched the cop and KO him UNCONCIOUS. Could he have taken the gun and killed the cop?

Obviously...yes. It was his choice. And THAT IS why cops dont risk a fist fight with a drugged up thug of any color. One punch could mean death.

He could've did a lot of things. The police could have better training to know how to deal with criminals but take away their bang bang and they get knocked out. 7 on 1 and they couldnt do anything. Good training there!

We should take the police out of that neighborhood and let them destroy themselves, right? RIGHT?

Yes, but I missed the part where you blamed white parents or culture.

Ahhhhh, I IMPLIED a gripe! I get it now...You're back to your old tricks of putting words in other peoples mouth then asking them to defend it. Now if I did a thread complaining about a cop shooting a white kid why are you pretending that now I want them to be shot. YOU were the one defending the shooting. I guess thats my bad too.

He could've did a lot of things. The police could have better training to know how to deal with criminals but take away their bang bang and they get knocked out. 7 on 1 and they couldnt do anything. Good training there!

Ah. An Internet tough guy. And a liberal at that. A food fight is likely the most danger you've ever been in.

Ah. An Internet tough guy. And a liberal at that. A food fight is likely the most danger you've ever been in.

This isnt about me sweet cheeks, this about 7 trained officers getting beat up by one white guy and they never fired a shot. Interesting. Didnt you say one was knocked unconscious?

This isnt about me sweet cheeks, this about 7 trained officers getting beat up by one white guy and they never fired a shot. Interesting. Didnt you say one was knocked unconscious?

Yes. The first cop was KO'ed. I've never seen an unconscious man fire a gun before. Have you?? Good thing the thug didnt wanna kill the cop while he was out.

6 vs 1? If they had shot him....you'd have an outrage thread that 6 cops shot 1 unarmed man. You know you would.

So just admit it. NO MATTER what any cop does....you're gonna find fault. We see it daily.

Yes. The first cop was KO'ed. I've never seen an unconscious man fire a gun before. Have you??

i'm betting you think the other 6 cops were all hand-less.

Good thing the thug didnt wanna kill the cop while he was out.

6 vs 1? If they had shot him....you'd have an outrage thread that 6 cops shot 1 unarmed man. You know you would.

Nope, they didnt use mace, sticks or tasers....again, weird all the way around. Seems like the perfect situation to use one of those. Arent those on their belts? Within arms reach?

So just admit it. NO MATTER what any cop does....you're gonna find fault. We see it daily.

Yes, my bad, 7 motherfuckers not being able to control one person because of their shit training is MY fault. There. You feel better now?

Yes. The first cop was KO'ed. I've never seen an unconscious man fire a gun before. Have you??

i'm betting you think the other 6 cops were all hand-less.

Good thing the thug didnt wanna kill the cop while he was out.

Nope, they didnt use mace, sticks or tasers....again, weird all the way around. Seems like the perfect situation to use one of those. Arent those on their belts? Within arms reach?

Yes, my bad, 7 motherfuckers not being able to control one person because of their shit training is MY fault. There. You feel better now?

Well...they're trying to fight through the politically correct rules you libs have placed on them. Can hurt him. Can't use batons...looks too mean. Can't shoot him....you'll be jailed. Can't punch him. GOD FORBID you use anything close to a choke hold. Can't put knees on chest and back.

The cops have to fight like a liberal....kinda hug him and slap his wrist a little.

But I'm sure you could go train them with your exceptional fighting skills.

Oh....and ClosedCaption. ....dont you agree that once the cop was knocked out....his life was in jeapoardy?

Do you notice how when you try to pretend like white people have the same cultural problems as black people, no one person buys into it? Thats because youre saying shit we all know isnt true. Sorry, but if you want to find fault with the white community, you are going to have to find something thats actually true, otherwise youre just an idiot whos babbling incoherent nonsense. "Cultural problem", "Style of dress", "white attitude", yeah, good luck gaining traction with that. :lol:

Forum List

Back