Psoriasis and Eczema sufferers

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I have both. And unfortunately, it has begun to appear on my eyelids as well as the base of my neck. Not icky ugly stuff...yet....but it could get that way. I have been using 1% cortisone cream per the dermatologist and so far...nothing. Cocoa butter makes it itch and does nothing. So I googled, and found a list of OTC lotions and creams that are recommended by the psoriasis/eczema foundation...one of which is called Aveeno Eczema Therapy.

e94b97ef-502a-4801-bf5f-b9c0c32f916c_1.5392823bcdece3753ae0842a2ebf1431.jpeg

I have dry patches..and some light cracks in those patches but being on my top eyelid, its a bitch to treat. However, this stuff? Been using it 2 days now....and no patches. No cracks. No itching. This shit works great! I also put it behind my ears...which is another favorite place that eczema and psoriasis want to hang out...and on the back of my neck as well as the edges of my scalp. Nothing there now. Gone. No flakes, no itching, no clumps of skin cells.

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up to give it a go. Works for me and I am VERY pleased.

I went to school with a classmate who had it...

... was so bad his arm turned red...

... and oozed an icky goo.

Sounds gross and I know it can be, but so far...I have been keeping it under control. The only time I get a really bad flare up is from stress. It's been a stressful year, so the battle is hit and miss.

Anyway..if you know anyone suffering this..have them try that lotion.

New psoriasis drug almost on the market...
fingerscrossed.gif

Morphosys moves closer to getting first antibody drug on market
October 1, 2016 - German biotech Morphosys moved a step closer to getting its first antibody drug onto the market as its licensee, Johnson & Johnson unit Jenssen, reported positive results from a phase 3 study of psoriasis drug guselkumab.
Johnson & Johnson said earlier the experimental biotech drug proved more effective at clearing moderate to severe cases of the skin condition than a placebo or Abbvie's Humira, the world's top-selling prescription medicine.

A Morphosys spokesman said on Saturday that guselkumab could now become its first drug to market, depending on whether and when Johnson & Johnson makes an application. Morphosys gets milestone payments during the development phase and would receive royalties from Johnson & Johnson once it goes on sale.

It has another drug in phase 3 study with Roche, for Alzheimer's disease, and one in phase 2 - which in this case is likely to be the final phase - with Bayer, for asbestos-related lung cancer.

Morphosys moves closer to getting first antibody drug on market

I have both. And unfortunately, it has begun to appear on my eyelids as well as the base of my neck. Not icky ugly stuff...yet....but it could get that way. I have been using 1% cortisone cream per the dermatologist and so far...nothing. Cocoa butter makes it itch and does nothing. So I googled, and found a list of OTC lotions and creams that are recommended by the psoriasis/eczema foundation...one of which is called Aveeno Eczema Therapy.

e94b97ef-502a-4801-bf5f-b9c0c32f916c_1.5392823bcdece3753ae0842a2ebf1431.jpeg

I have dry patches..and some light cracks in those patches but being on my top eyelid, its a bitch to treat. However, this stuff? Been using it 2 days now....and no patches. No cracks. No itching. This shit works great! I also put it behind my ears...which is another favorite place that eczema and psoriasis want to hang out...and on the back of my neck as well as the edges of my scalp. Nothing there now. Gone. No flakes, no itching, no clumps of skin cells.

Just wanted to give y'all a heads up to give it a go. Works for me and I am VERY pleased.
Try MG-217. Any drug store. It will clear those lesions up right away.

Forum List

Back