Americans are not immortal

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
It doesn't matter how much exercise you do, what your diet is, how many pills you take, or how many surgeries you have done.

You are going to decay and die. It is written into your genetic code. 100% of humans who have lived before you were mortal, so are you.

Doesn't mean I'm opposed to improving health. But, some perspective is in order. You will not live forever, much less be young forever.

It doesn't matter how much exercise you do, what your diet is, how many pills you take, or how many surgeries you have done.

You are going to decay and die. It is written into your genetic code. 100% of humans who have lived before you were mortal, so are you.

Doesn't mean I'm opposed to improving health. But, some perspective is in order. You will not live forever, much less be young forever.

100% of humans who have lived before you were mortal, so are you.

You will not live forever, much less be young forever.

0678819d5c940256884716f1a7fe49c0acf5eceef950aa7a9eae23882139f9fc.jpg

:lmao:

Last edited:

Thanks for posting that. Since I am 234,312 and a half years old I sometimes forget than I'm mortal and need someone to remind me.

Forum List

Back