PSA: It's A Crime, Folks.

I know we all get pretty heated, when we debate here. But let us not get too hasty and post something regrettable.
I've noticed a troubling trend of suggestive posts as it pertains to assassination. Don't post it folks. It simply isn't worth the world of hurt, you will experience, if you get looked into.
Think before you post.
There's a lot of REALLY angry people here.

No.

Angry people are not chairborne Warriors. I will go as far as frustrated but by and large, they are hopeless.

The proof is the day in day out bitch-fest you see from most posters. That isn't anger, it's acquiescence to their lot in life.

Speech isn't a crime

Brandenburg v. Ohio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If worthless terrorists like the KKK are allowed to say whatever they want, people can dream aloud of being von Stauffenberg too.
I'm curious as to how deep you have to dig to find any comment from an actual KKK member they haven't had any influence at all since it was the militant arm of the Democratic Party.

Speech isn't a crime

If worthless terrorists like the KKK are allowed to say whatever they want, people can dream aloud of being von Stauffenberg too.

Speech can be a crime.

Treason, libel and other such things, like endangering people.

Shouting "FIRE" in a crowded theater isn't protected.

The decision that made the "fire in a theater" analogy was overturned by Brandenburg v. Ohio.

Libel and harassment are matters for civil court.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.

I know we all get pretty heated, when we debate here. But let us not get too hasty and post something regrettable.
I've noticed a troubling trend of suggestive posts as it pertains to assassination. Don't post it folks. It simply isn't worth the world of hurt, you will experience, if you get looked into.
Think before you post.
I second this. To me, a person should think before they speak just like they should think before they act too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Speech isn't a crime

Speech can be a crime.

Treason, libel and other such things, like endangering people.

Shouting "FIRE" in a crowded theater isn't protected.

Burning strawman alert.

Sure, stating facts that are relevant to the argument is strawman, while simply shouting something like "strawman" is not. Hmmmmm.....

Alright, let's try this again. All of you, go read the damn rules.

There are a bunch of problems here: Don't edit quotes. Don't make threats. Don't be mini-mods. Don't quote violations. Don't troll. And so on.

What if you decide what your rules are and end enforce them when they are rules and not when they aren't, regardless of when the mod or the poser are liberals or not?

That's my 2 cents

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I can see that it's not about the topic of this thread.

If you want to whine about moderation, do it via PM.

Serious question. What if I report a rules violation, and the moderator decides it's not enforceable because rules aren't enforced for liberals? Repeated issue that I have had. How do I escalate that to someone who thinks the rules actually apply to liberals too?

You think I'm liberal?

Only from everything you've ever posted on the board. Um ... you think you're not? You're actually a Reagan Republication aren't you? I knew it!

:lmao:

What is with you people?

There are a bunch of problems here: Don't edit quotes. Don't make threats. Don't be mini-mods. Don't quote violations. Don't troll. And so on.

What if you decide what your rules are and end enforce them when they are rules and not when they aren't, regardless of when the mod or the poser are liberals or not?

That's my 2 cents

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I can see that it's not about the topic of this thread.

Serious question. What if I report a rules violation, and the moderator decides it's not enforceable because rules aren't enforced for liberals? Repeated issue that I have had. How do I escalate that to someone who thinks the rules actually apply to liberals too?
You're absolutely right.

That's my 2 cents

You think I'm liberal?

Only from everything you've ever posted on the board. Um ... you think you're not? You're actually a Reagan Republication aren't you? I knew it!

What is with you people?

No, I'm a very proud liberal. My point is that I have been suspended twice from this board. My point is... Liberals get "disciplined too".

That's my 2 cents

You think I'm liberal?

What is with you people?

No, I'm a very proud liberal. My point is that I have been suspended twice from this board. My point is... Liberals get "disciplined too".

Then again you get all the nonsense like "Muslims aren't denouncing the [insert place name] attacks" and then you go and actually look and you see they are.

It's playing the victim card, though doing it in a way that's just false. It's not a new tactic to debate and politics either.

You think I'm liberal?

What is with you people?

Then again you get all the nonsense like "Muslims aren't denouncing the [insert place name] attacks" and then you go and actually look and you see they are.

It's playing the victim card, though doing it in a way that's just false. It's not a new tactic to debate and politics either.

First of call, Candy didn't contradict what I said. She can try re-reading it if she wants to know.

But what we have here is leftists are saying Trump is a meanie and hates people, so you're shouting him down and attacking his supporters.

But if anyone objects to your attacking him because you say he's a meanie, well, that's just playing the victim card, it's whining.

Boiled down, you are OK whining and assaulting people. No one else can object (they'd be whiners) or defend themselves from your assaults.

And I call you totalitarians. Nailed it ...

Forum List

Back