Pruitt's Out

MAGA: Dear CIC Bone Spur. I the Crooked Swampster EPA Scott Pruitt Quit!
The EPA is great. And was it not a GOP born Idea and approved department?

This sign will never come off the lawn for the Great Douche...LOL!
EPA chief Scott Pruitt resigns amid ethics scandals - CNNPolitics
sign.resized.jpg

The POS needs to go to jail. Will he sell out the Great Douche to stay out of jail?

Calling Great America HERO Robert Mueller. You need to apply your skills here as well.

Last edited:
LOL Loved CIC Bone Spur. Righties have their hero, he must laugh at them too sometimes.

"As a student of history, I recognize this type. He emerges everywhere and in all eras. We see nurtured in his campaign an incipient Proto-fascism, a nativist anti-immigrant Know Nothing-ism, a disrespect for the judiciary, the prospect of women losing authority over their own bodies, African Americans again asked to go to the back of the line, voter suppression gleefully promoted, jingoistic saber rattling, a total lack of historical awareness, a political paranoia that, predictably, points fingers, always making the other wrong. These are all virulent strains that have at times infected us in the past. But they now loom in front of us again—all happening at once. We know from our history books that these are the diseases of ancient and now fallen empires. The sense of commonwealth, of shared sacrifice, of trust, so much a part of American life, is eroding fast, spurred along and amplified by an amoral Internet that permits a lie to circle the globe three times before the truth can get started." Ken Burns
'A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand': Ken Burns' Stanford Commencement Address | HuffPost

Ah, he did a great job. Can't wait to see the next one.....I hope he doubles down on everything the left hated.
we should not be paying someone to run the Environmental PROTECTION Agency, whose goal is just the opposite....to dismantle our protections.

Okay, so Pruitt has resigned - but can he still be prosecuted for misdeeds/crimes while he was in office?
Of course, and I expect the next democrat-appointed AG will file charges before the 5 year statute of limitations runs out.

Only people concerned with making money at putting entire populations at risk, such as America's coal fields, would reduce regulations trying to protect our citizens from the rapacious coal industry. Several decades ago I did a study for a company on the operations of Vance International in the employ of Peabody Coal. The fuckers really did not care that people died of black lung disease as long as the company was protected and making oodles of money.

Glad Pruitt is gone. Another Trump tower fallen to Americans in the good cause of restoring America to real America.

The coal industry keeps your computer running....I suggest you unplug now.

Okay, so Pruitt has resigned - but can he still be prosecuted for misdeeds/crimes while he was in office?
I would think the Great Douche gave him a blanket pardon on the way out the door.
Bad news he has some state investigations now if I recall correctly. Need to confirm.

Hmm? This may fall under state laws, as well as federal.
"Mr. Pruitt appearing in a National Cattlemen’s Beef Association video. In the video, produced by the lobbying organization last year"

Pruitt did great things at the EPA. He just lacks a spine. Give the man a gun and some training.

At the rate Trump is going - he'll have to issue a blanket pardon for his entire administration. Presidential historians must be having a field day.

Rachel Maddow will have another name to add to her wall of Trump's dearly departed.

I feel the wall built by her will be longer than any Great Douche wall.
The Great Douche will never build and wall. If it gets any money.
99.99% will go to payoffs first.

btw: How is moisture-gate going Great Douche?
btw2: Cohen hires an old Clinton lawyer Lanny Davis! LOL!

upload_2018-7-5_18-4-18.png

I would think HRC will pay for Cohen's lawyer to expose the Great Douche!

Forum List

Back