Pruitt's Out

"However, the unrelenting attacks on me personally, my family, are unprecedented and have taken a sizable toll on all of us."

The Blue Guards add another to their body count.

Ah, he did a great job. Can't wait to see the next one.....I hope he doubles down on everything the left hated.
Because ya just hate clean water, air and soul. We know. How bright can ya be?
See my other post knew that was coming....the next nominee you're already going to say that about.......calling it now!
Why not a,pragmatist rather than a pawn? Trump could name someone responsible with environmental protection or he could name a former coal lobbyist and shit down our necks.

Ah, he did a great job. Can't wait to see the next one.....I hope he doubles down on everything the left hated.
NOT particularly ;)
Well Flint happened under Obama, Deepwater horizon happened under Obama, what has happened under Trump?

No, Flint happened under Governor Snyder of Michigan who made the decision to change the water source for Flint.

Deep Water Horizon was BP who decided not to follow safety regulations.

Trump has issued orders to allow air and war pollution.
What did Snyder do to cause Flint?
They both happened under Obama.
The EPA was run by Obama
Dept of Energy was run by Obama
you cant' wiggle out. You had regulators and they didn't do what they were supposed to do in both cases.

See my other post knew that was coming....the next nominee you're already going to say that about.......calling it now!
Why not a,pragmatist rather than a pawn? Trump could name someone responsible with environmental protection or he could name a former coal lobbyist and shit down our necks.
First your side wouldn't be happy with anyone he picks
Second, he doesn't believe in the climate change fairy tale, so anyone he picks will not be an Al Gore cultist, which goes back to the first point.
I like clean water and air, but I take all variables into account.

NOT particularly ;)
Well Flint happened under Obama, Deepwater horizon happened under Obama, what has happened under Trump?

No, Flint happened under Governor Snyder of Michigan who made the decision to change the water source for Flint.

Deep Water Horizon was BP who decided not to follow safety regulations.

Trump has issued orders to allow air and war pollution.
What did Snyder do to cause Flint?
They both happened under Obama.
The EPA was run by Obama
Dept of Energy was run by Obama
you cant' wiggle out. You had regulators and they didn't do what they were supposed to do in both cases.

Sorry pal, but you can't blame Obama for a decision made by the state of Michigan.

Go study what happened to Flints water supply then we'll talk.

Has your personal water supply become unclean because of Scott Pruitt? Just wondering.
Actually, yes! I live adjacent to the nation's largest coal ash depository and reservoir. EPA regulatione have recently been relaxed reducing the interval monitoring wells are mandated to be checked and the methodology used to measure chromium has recently been rolled back. So thanks, Scott Pruitt and thanks Donald Trump!

Oddly the idiots in my county voted for Trump by over 46% in 2016. Now, between the tariffs costing manufacturing jobs and the crappy EPA regulatione, it's as if Trump targeted our area for destruction instead of made us great again.

My neighbors are Trumpian lemmings mugs willing to walk off the cliffs for The Donald. Idiots!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
coal industry lobbyist, Andrew Wheeler, will become the acting head of EPA

Seriously though....

Trump could nominate Algore and the bed wetters would suddenly find a reason to hate him too.

These are not sane individuals we're dealing with.

Never forget that.

Pruitt was a pragmatist and has made much progress throwing out ridiculous regulations that chased business off shore and over regulated the energy industry.

Actually, yes! I live adjacent to the nation's largest coal ash depository and reservoir. EPA regulatione have recently been relaxed reducing the interval monitoring wells are mandated to be checked and the methodology used to measure chromium has recently been rolled back. So thanks, Scott Pruitt and thanks Donald Trump!

Oddly the idiots in my county voted for Trump by over 46% in 2016. Now, between the tariffs costing manufacturing jobs and the crappy EPA regulatione, it's as if Trump targeted our area for destruction instead of made us great again.

My neighbors are Trumpian lemmings mugs willing to walk off the cliffs for The Donald. Idiots!

So, you drink only bottled water?

Second, he doesn't believe in the climate change fairy tale, so anyone he picks will not be an Al Gore cultist, which goes back to the first point.
Well there you go. You seem to be convinced by your energy producing overlords and their massive propaganda machines ne that climate change is fiction. Fox News has it's work cut out for it to hammer home the lie that mankind nod has nothing to do with climate change. And, being an ncurious, ossified no no-thinker, you're ready and able to swallow whatever you're fed. The rest of us must deal with the real world, facts, science and truth.

Because the only mpoundment is directly above and across the Ohio River from our water treatment plant, I have decided not to take chances with tap water.

Well there you go. You seem to be convinced by your energy producing overlords and their massive propaganda machines ne that climate change is fiction. Fox News has it's work cut out for it to hammer home the lie that mankind nod has nothing to do with climate change. And, being an ncurious, ossified no no-thinker, you're ready and able to swallow whatever you're fed. The rest of us must deal with the real world, facts, science and truth.

Here we have ignorance on full display spreading more ignorance. 'Climate' has always and does always 'change' yet the lefty whackos would have us ignore that fact in favor of human manipulated global climate change which has not and never will be scientifically proven. So...They use the vague term 'Climate Change'.....Remember when it was 'Global Warming"' Well, that didn't work out well so they went even more vague.

you guys don't seal with facts, science or truth. that's why we mock you.
Climate Change is a hoax to get a few people rich and to allow the government more control of our lives.

I keep hearing about these catastrophies for 30 years, but have see zero evidence of any of it being true.
Are we going to get another deadline for the point of no return, to frighten people into action. I mean how many of those do you need to fall for before you see they're made up and false?

Because the only mpoundment is directly above and across the Ohio River from our water treatment plant, I have decided not to take chances with tap water.
Have you had your tap water checked?

Only people concerned with making money at putting entire populations at risk, such as America's coal fields, would reduce regulations trying to protect our citizens from the rapacious coal industry. Several decades ago I did a study for a company on the operations of Vance International in the employ of Peabody Coal. The fuckers really did not care that people died of black lung disease as long as the company was protected and making oodles of money.

Glad Pruitt is gone. Another Trump tower fallen to Americans in the good cause of restoring America to real America.

Forum List

Back