Pruitt's Out

No more bad publicity.

He should have done every thing he could to keep heat off Trump but his ego got the best of him.

Ah, he did a great job. Can't wait to see the next one.....I hope he doubles down on everything the left hated.

This just on TV with more to come! His resignation accepted by the Clown-in-Chief! I wonder HOW the Orange One is going to spin this pile of shit on his plate?
What's to spin. Pruitt did a great job and you guys wore him out. Trump will find someone you hate as much and nominate him, I cant wait another vote your red state senators have to make before the election.......fantastic day!

Embattled EPA chief Scott Pruitt resigns amid scandals

He was a white trash rube Okie from Muskogee.

A cheap inept lawyer who got elected to the OK AG and went to work for the Coal companies suing the EPA. Asswipe scumbag. Screw him. Jackass showed what a know-nothing he is.

unsophisticated, not that bright, greedy, and EASILY CORRUPTED. Lobbyists dangled a few dinners and he was hooked on the good life... he didn't earn.

Trump voters, I don't get it, Donnie flooded the swamp with raw sewage like Pruit. Very few qualified people. All selfish, inept, rubes. And you are not bothered??

Table for one at that special circle in hell for corrupt public officials.

This just on TV with more to come! His resignation accepted by the Clown-in-Chief! I wonder HOW the Orange One is going to spin this pile of shit on his plate?
What's to spin. Pruitt did a great job and you guys wore him out. Trump will find someone you hate as much and nominate him, I cant wait another vote your red state senators have to make before the election.......fantastic day!

You guys - WHO exactly are "you guys"?
Republicans were calling for his sad-ass head as well!
Nobody survives 14 federal investigations, but hey -

Why not go with him as the next Veep when Pence takes over the Oval Office? :113:

Well, that's one swamp monster - Only 20 or 30 to go! :)

Scott Pruitt resigns as EPA administrator, Trump says

Bwahahhaha, a couple days after a woman with a baby in her arms smacks Pruitt down in a restaurant. So does anyone think this will a) cause more people to publicly humiliate orange turd's flying monkeys or b) cause less people to humiliate his flying monkeys.

No doubt orange turd is right now talking to the head of Exxon and they're discussing how The Grand Canyon would make a great spot for a national landfill and how the Atlantic Ocean doesn't have it's own plastic monster floating around and what they can do to put 5 billion plastic bottles into the Atlantic. And of course the great need for the head of Exxon to personally walk up to and piss on the Washington Monument.

Well, that's one swamp monster - Only 20 or 30 to go! :)

Scott Pruitt resigns as EPA administrator, Trump says

Bwahahhaha, a couple days after a woman with a baby in her arms smakcs Pruitt down in a restaurant. So does anyone think this will a) cause more people to publicly humiliate orange turd's flying monkeys or b) cause less people to humiliate his flying monkeys.

No doubt orange turd is right now talking to the head of Exxon and they're discussing how The Grand Canyon would make a great spot for a national landfill and how the Atlantic Ocean doesn't have it's own plastic monster floating around and what they can do to put 5 billion plastic bottles into the Atlantic. And of course the great need for the head of Exxon to personally walk up to and piss on the Washington Monument.

Excellent dog - ya made my day! :D

Pruitt's only 'crime' was going against the Environmental lobby. He has been subjected to 14 Federal probes. BTW Dr. 'Funnyboy' has nothing to say.

Last edited:

You guys - WHO exactly are "you guys"?
Republicans were calling for his sad-ass head as well!
Nobody survives 14 federal investigations, but hey -

Why not go with him as the next Veep when Pence takes over the Oval Office? :113:
Well 2024 is a long time, we'll see
And the you guys are you lefties. It's cool, we'll get another appointment and we'll see the same tactics racist, sexist, homophobe, hates the environment kinda stuff from you guys.

Forum List

Back