Proud Israeli Arab Woman: Jews Men Don't Rape Us Like Arabs Men Do!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The truth that the pro-Palestinian Left nuttiers and Muslim LIARS don't want to face, is Israeli Arabs (esp WOMEN) have it better than any Arab in any country in the Middle East or Africa. Heck they have it better than even in Europe! Sorry not the US! Everyone, Arab, Jew, Christian, White, Black, Hispanic, Canadian etc have it better in the US (we're still the best)!

Arab Israeli Woman: Jews Do Not Rape Arabs, Arab Men Do | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
An Arab Israeli woman publicly praised Jewish ethics Tuesday, contrasting them to the Muslim Brotherhood’s “rape gangs.”

Posting on a Facebook event page devoted to protesting the rape and torture of female activists in Egypt, Anet Haskia rejected comparisons between Israel and Egypt that others on the page had made. On her own page, Haskia had this to say:

“We are talking about the rape of Arab women in Egypt and other Arab states, and you still try to make a connection to Israel? Jewish men do not rape Arab women and girls! It is Arab Muslim men who are raping you, so focus this campaign on them and leave Israel alone.”

Haskia is from the mixed Jewish-Arab city of Akko, and is deeply supportive of the State of Israel. One of her children serves in the IDF. She credits her attitude to growing up in Akko where “we had good relations between Jewish and Arab families….We respected both Hebrew and Arabic-speakers.” She wants to enter Israeli politics, and represent Arab Israelis “who are too scared to speak up, who love Israel like I do and have done well here”.

The truth that the pro-Palestinian Left nuttiers and Muslim LIARS don't want to face, is Israeli Arabs (esp WOMEN) have it better than any Arab in any country in the Middle East or Africa. Heck they have it better than even in Europe! Sorry not the US! Everyone, Arab, Jew, Christian, White, Black, Hispanic, Canadian etc have it better in the US (we're still the best)!

Arab Israeli Woman: Jews Do Not Rape Arabs, Arab Men Do | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com
An Arab Israeli woman publicly praised Jewish ethics Tuesday, contrasting them to the Muslim Brotherhood’s “rape gangs.”

Posting on a Facebook event page devoted to protesting the rape and torture of female activists in Egypt, Anet Haskia rejected comparisons between Israel and Egypt that others on the page had made. On her own page, Haskia had this to say:

“We are talking about the rape of Arab women in Egypt and other Arab states, and you still try to make a connection to Israel? Jewish men do not rape Arab women and girls! It is Arab Muslim men who are raping you, so focus this campaign on them and leave Israel alone.”

Haskia is from the mixed Jewish-Arab city of Akko, and is deeply supportive of the State of Israel. One of her children serves in the IDF. She credits her attitude to growing up in Akko where “we had good relations between Jewish and Arab families….We respected both Hebrew and Arabic-speakers.” She wants to enter Israeli politics, and represent Arab Israelis “who are too scared to speak up, who love Israel like I do and have done well here”.

do you really want to use the rape of women as a propaganda tool, especially coming from such a questionable source.

i think you should withdraw this post. that is well within your rights and i am quite sure the mods/admin team would be glad to accomodate you.

i can't believe lipush, as a veteran of the IDF, would thank you for this post, given an unfortunate incident less than 10 years ago at an israeli air base.

at any rate, please withdraw it because there are people like me in the world who are willing to roll around in the muck and filth with people like you. i do not want to do that so i am requesting you remove this of your own volition.

Last edited:

Israeli men treat women as equals and with respect. Much like Europeans do today. While Arab / Muslim men treat women like cattle and property, with lower value than dirt.

Muslim Men are infamous For their chauvinism and abuse of women. Even here in the West.

The problem is rape isn't seen as that big a deal in those countries, just boys being boys and its the womans fault for being a slut. Same thing in Africa too, I think the Western countries are the ones who take rape seriously.

well, from your original post, anet haskia seems very proud that her son serves in this IDF...

"At least 17 soldiers and five civilians are under investigation for the rape of an 11-year-old girl at an Israeli air base, the military confirmed yesterday.
A spokesman for the Israeli army told the local press that the incident was very grave and "seriously deviates from appropriate behavioural norms and values".

and...

The case marks a new low for the military, once Israel's most revered institution, which has been tarnished in recent years by incidents of financial corruption and sexual misconduct.

Air force officers were horrified by the scandal. One colonel told the newspaper Haaretz: "We are still trying to understand how this happened. I don't understand how our soldiers violated the norms of the IDF [Israel Defence Force] in such a callous way. What bothers me no less is the fact that we, the commanders, didn't know about it.

"We're trying to check how we missed such a serious incident for such a long time. I'm worried by the fact that not one soldier raised a red flag - not those who participated in the acts and not their friends who might have known about it. I would have expected that there would be a righteous man in Sodom who would complain so that these terrible acts would be stopped."

Israeli soldiers accused of raping 11-year-old | World news | The Guardian

oh gee...and i even dared to use a mainstream, legitimate source of aa documented case and not some hearsay opinion from a biased source...

i think the total number of soldiers who raped the LITTLE GIRL was over thirty five and, indicaative of how seriously the IDF command took it (as stated above) only two o mthem received any penalty, a discharge and no gaol time.

BRAVO, MOST MORAL ARMY IN THE WORLD.

protesting the rape and torture of female activists in Egypt
Nothing to do with israel/palestine
It does if you had quoted the complete sentence. You have a habit of quoting partial sentences and paragraphs, then making a complaining remark in hopes someone will see it and next time that poster adds something, the poster will get a public scolding. Everyone is aware of your sneaky little tricks.

IDF colonel-rabbi implies: Rape is permitted in war

Answering a question from a concerned reader regarding the Torah’s position on rape during war, Colonel Eyal Qarim of the Military Rabbinate wrote nine years ago – out of uniform – that ‘prohibitions against immorality’ are removed during war.

based on the biblical mitzvah of Eshet Yefat Toar

IDF colonel-rabbi implies: Rape is permitted in war | +972 Magazine

two birds with one stone...

a jewish rabbi and and an IDF command officer rolled into one comments essentially on the geneva convention and saying that there is no such thing as war crimes, at least for jewsish soldiers.

I am curious, as a woman would you feel safer in Israel or in Egypt/Jordan/Iraq/Syria/Gaza etc etc etc any women in here care to field that question?

I don't know the statistics for instances of rape in these countries. I wouldn't deign to guess.

Rapes are not reported statistically in those countries but either way, would you rather walk the streets in Tel Aviv or Cairo? Baghdad? if you don't like Israel I bet you will avoid answering this question.

I am curious, as a woman would you feel safer in Israel or in Egypt/Jordan/Iraq/Syria/Gaza etc etc etc any women in here care to field that question?

I don't know the statistics for instances of rape in these countries. I wouldn't deign to guess.

Rapes are not reported statistically in those countries but either way, would you rather walk the streets in Tel Aviv or Cairo? Baghdad? if you don't like Israel I bet you will avoid answering this question.

I don't have an opinion on Israel. I know squat about it, LOL! I was just shocked that they were comparing which country was better by their risk of being raped. Seriously? The best they can hope for is a place where they aren't raped? :eek: Surely we can expect better than that?

Based on the stereotypes that I have available to me, which probably isn't very constructive so I probably shouldn't give even that much of an opinion, Tel Aviv I risk getting blown up. Didn't Egypt just have a revolution? And Baghdad is still recovering from the Iraq war. None of them sound optimal based on the embarrassingly little I know about them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I know embarrassingly little about these places. I hardly have a worthwhile opinion beyond questioning rating countries by the risk of being raped there.

I have stereotypes, which I probably shouldn't even post. Tel Aviv shows up in the news with terrorist bombs. Cairo just had violent protests in December didn't they? And Baghdad is trying to recover from the Iraq war. I don't feel optimistic about the risks of traveling to any of these places.

I don't have an opinion on Israel. I know squat about it, LOL! I was just shocked that they were comparing which country was better by their risk of being raped. Seriously? The best they can hope for is a place where they aren't raped? :eek: Surely we can expect better than that?

Based on the stereotypes that I have available to me, which probably isn't very constructive so I probably shouldn't give even that much of an opinion, Tel Aviv I risk getting blown up. Didn't Egypt just have a revolution? And Baghdad is still recovering from the Iraq war. None of them sound optimal based on the embarrassingly little I know about them.

Well I asked you to choose out of the 3, I know there are risks involved in all 3 but you refuse to do so which leads me to believe you just hate Israel and your deflecting.

Forum List

Back