Protests.

Why thank you High Gravity. I love your analysis and perception. When last did you visit a Rez? Never! I thought so. Sweetheart, I don't live on the rez and trust me hun, there are more bone idle blacks walking around the streets and the ghetto than any "drunk native sitting under a tree collecting a check". I go to the Rez and visit, I don't see much of what you are yapping about. BTW, who fills the prison system, blacks or natives. Oh wait, I'm being racist now, poor blacks were never given a chance and have always been suppressed and it's every ones fault they are destructive, lazy and have a touch of criminal element running through them and we must work hard to support them. Oh, I'm so sorry.

Two Thumbs, you are yapping. Hush sweety, you're talking in circles.:eusa_whistle:

Whatever, Natives could teach a class in how to be lazy.:lol:

LMAO, answer me. Is that all you can say. Truth hurts hun, I'm not here to fight, but just prove I'm not yapping "shit" as you said. So, if I say the Chinese living in Hong Kong harbor are filthy people, am I:
A. Being racist.
B. Stating a well known fact.
C. Non of the above.

And the answer is.......

LMAO, answer me. Is that all you can say. Truth hurts hun, I'm not here to fight, but just prove I'm not yapping "shit" as you said. So, if I say the Chinese living in Hong Kong harbor are filthy people, am I:
A. Being racist.
B. Stating a well known fact.
C. Non of the above.

And the answer is.......

I don't know if the Chinese people living in Hong Kong Harbor are dirty or not, but I do apologize for painting all the Native Americans as lazy, I don't know have a problem with the Natives but I brought up the stereotype as an example. Painting a whole race on a stereotype is ignorant and you would do well to try and avoid that and open your mind, have a good day.:cool:

See, in my family, my mother is a pure bred Choctaw. My dad is Italian. My mother is more liberal than you and loves everyone and peace to the world. My dad is a as right as I am. My late sister was like her, liberal. My brother is a bit of my mom and dad. My brother is in the USAF as pilot at Seymour Johnson AFB. Racism is when you harass and persecute a nation of people. But these days, one wrong word is deemed as racism. Wow, if they are white trash, I call them white trash or trailer park inbreds. If they are native trash, I call them native trash. If they are Hispanic trash I call them.......You know, dont want to offend anyone. Same for blacks and any other nation or culture. A slur, does not mean you're racist. Living where I do, many of my friends are liberal, but it's funny, when they are cut off in a car or sworn at by another color, they throw a slur back. Thats hypocritical, is it not. Everything is getting out of control. A friend of mine hit another girl because this girl, a stranger was coming on to her in a club. She stuck her tongue in her ear. My friend hit her in the face. Guess what the charges were, not assault and battery, she was charged with a friggen hate crime. So, even those sub humans have the upper hand. So, they can stick tongues in your ear and if you react, it's bigoted. BTW, it was thrown out of court, but it goes to show how many ride the "card" in order to get their own way.

No problem High G. Problem with society is we generalize. I got black friends, Hispanic friends. Now, I am not going to generalize, but I hate illegal aliens with a passion. See, my late sister was killed by an illegal from Mexico. He was driving in Beverly Hills, she was on the sidewalk outside our house and he went onto the sidewalk and ran her over. He was drunk as well. Here is another fact. I'm from Choctaw heritage, but the Navajo hate the Mex's and do you know why? Do you know what Navajo means? Savage, it was given to them by the Mex's and has stuck with them. The real name for the Navajo is Bine', meaning, We the people.

No problem High G. Problem with society is we generalize. I got black friends, Hispanic friends. Now, I am not going to generalize, but I hate illegal aliens with a passion. See, my late sister was killed by an illegal from Mexico. He was driving in Beverly Hills, she was on the sidewalk outside our house and he went onto the sidewalk and ran her over. He was drunk as well. Here is another fact. I'm from Choctaw heritage, but the Navajo hate the Mex's and do you know why? Do you know what Navajo means? Savage, it was given to them by the Mex's and has stuck with them. The real name for the Navajo is Bine', meaning, We the people.

I am sorry to hear about your friend, there has been alot of intermixing with Blacks and Natives in the past, alot of my friends have a grandparent who is a Native so I think we have more in common than we think.

Okay so I hope we're all on the same page here now whether we agree with what's written or not. I personally don't think ANY of us are racist though there do seem to be quite a few ethnicities represented here.

I am the queen of anti-PC. I figure nobody has the right to hide behind hypersensitivity because of their race, ethnicity, country of origin, or whatever. If it's okay for a black person or Hispanic or whatever to call another black person or Hispanic or whatever a 'whatever', I see it as okay for everybody to call that person a 'whatever'. It is okay to say that there is a certain group within a group of black people or Native Americans or white liberals or back country rednecks or whatever that fit the stereotypical image of such groups because such groups do exist.

Where I draw the line and where I think we all draw the line is in tarring everybody with the same brush just because they are black, white, or womething else.

And it is STILL as wrong for a group of Armenians to demand reparations or apology for something that happened generations ago as it is for me to demand that you guys repair damage done to my Irish ancesters when they first came to this country and were treated shabbily. Those incidents had nothing to do with me. Or you. And its done and can't be fixed now. The best we can do is acknowledge those uncommendable parts of our history and not repeat it.

And FoxFyre, you are of Irish heritage, so then you will know about the great potato famine, where the British starved the Irish and the only thing left were potatoes....as you say, I don't see the Irish yelling about it. Yeah, They formed he IRA and they committed MODERN day atrocities against civilian people, but you don't hear the British yelling about an apology....It's one viscous circle with too many ripple effects.

lying is not a purview of the left or right, it comes when you get sworn into public office in Washington. it much be something in the air. I don't know of one congressman who is not on the take. This morning in the local paper they reported that 337 million was being spend to find out how to sell oranges to the Chinese, a study of American/Asian relations and two others of equal importance. The article went on to point out the payback involved with the congressmen who supported this stupidity.

Get out the vacuum cleaner we have work to do to clean house.

Well, with Obumba here in LA yesterday, it was nothing but a farce. The annoying part about watching the news last night was not the protesters and what they want, but the group of Armenian protesters. Our country is in a mess, in fact a shambles and there were protesters protesting about gas, jobs, economy and points that are effecting our daily lives. But, there would be some morons protesting that the US govt does not recognize the genocide "committed " by the Turks. That was 100yrs ago. It was then known as the Ottoman Empire and these fools, who probably never had any family members involved are yapping away about this nonsense. This country has more important things to worry about than some small group of people with too much time on their hands, who wont assimilate and live in the past.
6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

AGREED!!!!

yeah............but our side is winning s0n!!!:up::fu:

Thats what happens when your guy is in charge and everything is going to shit!! Although.......I have seen posts from lots of k00ks on here insisting that things are going swimmingly in this country. ( ie: $5.00 gas.......huge food prices........mega-debt........no jobs)

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

And FoxFyre, you are of Irish heritage, so then you will know about the great potato famine, where the British starved the Irish and the only thing left were potatoes....as you say, I don't see the Irish yelling about it. Yeah, They formed he IRA and they committed MODERN day atrocities against civilian people, but you don't hear the British yelling about an apology....It's one viscous circle with too many ripple effects.

Naw I don't consider myself Irish though I do have an Irish wing in my ancestry--have more Scotch than Irish though. I actually describe myself as pure Mutt with a whole bunch of stuff in the mix. :)

But you're right. The Irish have been abusive and they have been abused. Ditto the Italians and Germans and British/English and Scotch and Italians and Armenians and almost every Asian and African group you can name and Native Americans. It is as silly to focus on one aspect and not the whole as it is to assume that reparations are due anybody for something that happened generations or even millenia ago.

Well, with Obumba here in LA yesterday, it was nothing but a farce. The annoying part about watching the news last night was not the protesters and what they want, but the group of Armenian protesters. Our country is in a mess, in fact a shambles and there were protesters protesting about gas, jobs, economy and points that are effecting our daily lives. But, there would be some morons protesting that the US govt does not recognize the genocide "committed " by the Turks. That was 100yrs ago. It was then known as the Ottoman Empire and these fools, who probably never had any family members involved are yapping away about this nonsense. This country has more important things to worry about than some small group of people with too much time on their hands, who wont assimilate and live in the past. Wow, I'm 50% native, 50% white, I don't go running to places like this crying how the white man killed woman and children and the Govt better own up to it and scream for reparations like other folks like to do. It's in the past, move on we have more problems at the moment than worry about something that took part about 100yrs ago and has nothing to do with this country.

I could also say there are more important things to concern yourself with other than whining about a few people protesting about Armenian genocide.

You are 100% correct. They do it all the time cuz they are too Goddamn lazy to work. Any excuse for a free hand out.

Oh joy, just what this board needs -- a few more goofy teenagers with attitudes weighing in...

There's also probably more important things to do than log in to personally insult a member for starting a perfectly legitimate thread.

Forum List

Back