A MEssage from Candidate Obama

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
An early campaign ad from the 2008 campaign. I was startled by the change in appearance. He looks pretty young there, compare with his older more haggard appearance now.
All the GOP needs to do is play this ad and splice it with him as president saying and doing the exact opposite.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5h95s0OuEg&feature=relmfu]YouTube - Barack Obama: My Plans for 2008[/ame]

I just want to see his picture hanging on the wall in the room where they have the past presidents pictures.

I have heard what he said, hope and change, well I hope for a change, think he is happy now.

An early campaign ad from the 2008 campaign. I was startled by the change in appearance. He looks pretty young there, compare with his older more haggard appearance now.
All the GOP needs to do is play this ad and splice it with him as president saying and doing the exact opposite.

Haggard? Older but he's still very good looking.

The gop needs to do a lot, they are already hurting with the weak bunch of candidates. Besides Obama is poised to raise a billion in case you hadn't heard, fake rabbi.

Haggard? Older but he's still very good looking.

The gop needs to do a lot, they are already hurting with the weak bunch of candidates. Besides Obama is poised to raise a billion in case you hadn't heard, fake rabbi.

The GOP has no candidates at this point.
Obama will need every bit of that billion dollars. I guess he is planning on buying his way into the presidency. He damn sure won't make it on his record.

He said he'd do stuff the opposite of Bush, then as you said he did exactly the opposite of what he said he'd do, aka what Bush did, so it sure sounds to me that Bush supporters should also be Obama supporters.

Just the same as Bush haters should also be Obama haters.

He said he'd do stuff the opposite of Bush, then as you said he did exactly the opposite of what he said he'd do, aka what Bush did, so it sure sounds to me that Bush supporters should also be Obama supporters.

Still pushing the absurd view that Obama's policies and Bush's are identical?

What's more absurd, that or someone claiming black people can't be good leaders?

What's more absurd, that or someone claiming black people can't be good leaders?

Actually anyone posting under the screen name RDD 1210 is the most absurd of all.

Ohh how soon they forget how against nation building and being the police force of the world Bush was?
How much against defecit spending he was?

Keep it on though partisan hacks.

And Yes Obama is a third Bush term for the most part.

Actually anyone posting under the screen name RDD 1210 is the most absurd of all.

No, YOOUUUU!

Lol, really? That's the best you have? I guess when you are simple minded enough to be an actual racist, this is probably the best response that can be expected.

Forum List

Back