Protesters against black genocide of abortion win case

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Two black leaders who were prevented from demonstrating outside the Smithsonian African-American history museum against a decades-long “genocide” carried out against black children through abortion resolved a free-speech case against the federal government in their favor.

Protesters against ‘black genocide’ of abortion win case
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well good for them, Where was the bastard Obama for this.......................
Where was that bitch Clinton for this Oh I know she helped push it like planned parenthood does.

Their idiot rhetoric-----no matter how disgusting and vulgar will not change the fact that black women
who want abortions will be able to get them. -------white women too, and brown and yellow

Two black leaders who were prevented from demonstrating outside the Smithsonian African-American history museum against a decades-long “genocide” carried out against black children through abortion resolved a free-speech case against the federal government in their favor.

Where was that bitch Clinton for this Oh I know she helped push it like planned parenthood does.
Who is forcing these black folks to have abortions?

genocide is yet another word bastardised by the lunatics of extremism, yes that includes religious folks also..

Which president in the last 40 years has changed abortion laws to make it illegal?

Some folk have no idea what genocide is. The indigenous peoples of North America do.

Some folk have no idea what genocide is. The indigenous peoples of North America do.
They had abortions also?

They had abortions also?
Some were provided by the US military via sword.

They had abortions also?
Some were provided by the US military via sword.
Oh the hand of God in a mighty Christian nation, please exclude all savages and barbarians..

Forum List

Back