Protester self-immolates outside Israeli consulate in Atlanta

Just seen the video on Kaotic. The guy set up a camera to video it. Police/security come galloping in shouting, "Get on the ground". One cop/security guy stood the entire time aiming his gun at the bloke on fire, I was thinking, "Wtf"
OMG. How horrible.

A day which the Israeli terrorists will have to live with forever.
Any chance you will engage in such a protest?

I wouldn't want to miss it.

c4e029acddc155dd99c02dc355463c06.gif

Just seen the video on Kaotic. The guy set up a camera to video it. Police/security come galloping in shouting, "Get on the ground". One cop/security guy stood the entire time aiming his gun at the bloke on fire, I was thinking, "Wtf"
When I watched live in 1999 as police officers hid behind cars while gunshots rang out at Collumbine High School, I wondered, are they cowards or do they have such idiotic, cowardly rules of conduct in critical situations?

Religion...

No, dumbass. It was because of lack of religion. Mr. Flamey was an anarchist who denied his Christian faith.

Had he not put away the Christian beliefs he was raised by, he never would have done that. Unlike the Muslims he died for, Christians believe suicide is wrong. That's why you never see Christians strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up schools full of kids. That's a Muslim thing.

No, dumbass. It was because of lack of religion. Mr. Flamey was an anarchist who denied his Christian faith.

Had he not put away the Christian beliefs he was raised by, he never would have done that. Unlike the Muslims he died for, Christians believe suicide is wrong. That's why you never see Christians strapping bombs to themselves and blowing up schools full of kids. That's a Muslim thing.

Damn. Try reading the article. He was raised in a punitive, belittling Jesuit cult.

Dude was clearly mentally ill.

Nothing will change because of this act. There may be a ceasefire, but not because dude torched himself.

Seems to me he wanted a famous suicide.

Damn. Try reading the article. He was raised in a punitive, belittling Jesuit cult.

What does is matter what denomination he was "raised" in? Religious faith is a personal choice, and he made his personal choice to become a secular anarchist. He could have just as well chose another Christian denomination.

It's called "personal responsibility", ever heard of it?

Forum List

Back