"protecting" And "serving"

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Dont Taz Me Bro, Sep 15, 2014.

1. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,234
    Who's going to protect your Lilly white gated communities asses? Poor black males? speaking of poor black males, who do you think is a bigger threat to rich white people?Or sane people anywhere? I don't live in a white community, and guess what? (big surprise here): The bad guys are NEVER white guys. It's always some black guy or a Hispanic male...I have bullets logged in roof ad my garage door put there by reckless minority men trying to gun each other down, so I am not finding black MEN SO untouchable unquestionable or non violent . They are their own worst enemies, not white cops.White cops don't make black men in poor black communities be violent and self destructive.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  2. Onyx

Onyx Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,088
    In other words, the institutional government protection racket?

The legal entitlement of the state to money it had no part creating, which the state enforces with violence and intimidation?

How exactly did you help write the tax code? Explain in more detail, if you would please.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  3. Onyx

Onyx Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,088
    If he is not a helpless government sycophant, he will protect himself.

You have never seen a white thug?

For real?

4. MaryL

MaryL Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,234
    White thugs are like a platypus. I have never seen one, But I know they exist. In most of our world(s) Black or Hispanics are usually the "thugs" . If whites are always the bad people, all the time, then the other % 80 of time Blacks or Hispanic males are imaginary? I don't think so. Let's don't ignore the huge minority crime rates just because it's politically incorrect.Facts are facts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Onyx

Onyx Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,088
    I have seen plenty.

Some wear suits and loan shark. Others shoot meth and rob gas stations. Many barge into your place of business and demand protection money. Others tag gang signs and push around those living on their "turf."

There is a large group of white thugs in the US, and I call them the government. You clearly are not very world wise.

6. Onyx

Onyx Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,088
    By the way, the exact claim of MaryL was that "the bad guys are NEVER white"

7. jasonnfree

jasonnfree Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,927

Happens here too in southern california. You may live in a fairly decent neighborhood where homes cost around $500k or more, but you can hear gunfire at night. The great majority of latinos here are just trying to make a living and raise families, but enough of their young are in gangs so as to cause problems. Being incarcerated to them is no big deal, since they get to visit their friends and "network" with other gang bangers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Trump.Stamped

Trump.Stamped Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
    So, with one simple example/question you have been exposed for what you are. An ignorant, hypocritical internet "legal expert."

Let me explain. Thousands of times a day cops deal with situations just like I described above. Sometimes the person is armed, many times they are not. So out of those tens of thousands of times a week/month you pick one that you don't like how it was handled and label cops as people who are just going out violating people's rights and brutalizing them everyday. You know how cops resolves the vast majority of those dangerous, difficult situations? By talking the person down. No physical force whatsoever. Of course in the rest of the cases we do use force, but even in many cases where the person is armed they do not get shot. We use other means that preserves life.

And then there is you, and your first instinct is that you would use your martial arts skills (which I have no reason to doubt that you have) - aka physical force. So, the exact thing you dog on police for is the exact first thing you would do.

That's just priceless. You obviously have no clue what police officers deal with everyday. My suggestion is that you go educate yourself before claiming to be an expert.

9. Trump.Stamped

Trump.Stamped Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,091
  10. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,837
    Oh look, the cops killed another unarmed black man who came to them for help. And he was a pastor also

http://dailym.ai/2cLteRj