Prosser strangles SC judge in WI.......

At least one of them does not deserve to be a SC judge, perhaps both of them depending on how the truth works out. If the truth does really come out.

I won't say otherwise. I will say that the tone of the board in general and certain posters seem to be following a similar trajectory, but enjoy your circle jerks then.
:lol: You're funny. Seriously.

she's a hoot. i'm still trying to figure out what's "hackish" about pointing out that a story about a justice putting his hands around a female colleague's throat is newsworthy.

but then again, she's always been more comfortable in the company of the freaks at jim's board.

what i should also point out is that she likes taking little personal potshots at me because i told her grump isn't a misogynist just because he doesn't like her. *shrug*

and yet Grump and I've been able to respond civilly to each other. Hmm, was it a week ago that i asked you to thank him for having the balls to post against the fascists here? Why yes, yes it was.

Why bring up another board? Oh yea, to prove you're 'in the know' factor. Goody on you.

Too bad you no longer bring another perspective on topics any longer, just personal nastiness against those that attempt to.

You're right, this board does suck and as one of the leading members, you contributed to that.

There's no used to be Annie.

There is some poison around here lately and I think you need to step back and think.

Wrong Ravi. There was a time that Jillian would give and take points made, I've been like that too with posters who weren't rabid. I think you know that. There were times I'd give you credit for making points that I 'couldn't help' but agree with. Same with Jillian, she'd do likewise. There were issues we actually agreed with, albeit mostly foreign affairs issues.

Now she is just one of the biggest partisan hacks on the boards.

Lest she respond that 'so am I' see my stances on DOMA, Bachmann, Palin, etc. I've not changed on my thinking processes.

actually,the only difference in your posts is you're now ranting and raving and suffering from obama derangement syndrome.

i love when hacks call *me* a hack. and you never thought i was "fair" unless i agreed with you. lest you forget, you were my first neg on the board when i tried to be civil to you about bush's little advanture into iraq.

so stop pretending you're rational. mmmkay? you always hated it when your double standards were brought to light.
double standards? LOL, so tell us how do you feel now that the information appears to be that Bradley in fact attacked Prosser?

I won't say otherwise. I will say that the tone of the board in general and certain posters seem to be following a similar trajectory, but enjoy your circle jerks then.

she's a hoot. i'm still trying to figure out what's "hackish" about pointing out that a story about a justice putting his hands around a female colleague's throat is newsworthy.

but then again, she's always been more comfortable in the company of the freaks at jim's board.

what i should also point out is that she likes taking little personal potshots at me because i told her grump isn't a misogynist just because he doesn't like her. *shrug*
I think you mean a story about a female colleague physically assaulting a male colleague and then falsly claiming to have been "choked" in an attempt to muddy the waters of public opinion and gain some sympathy from the victim card.

Last edited:

I think you mean a story about a female colleague physically assaulting a male colleague and then flasly claiming to have been "choked".

you aren't smart enough to tell me what I "mean".

thanks!

Wrong Ravi. There was a time that Jillian would give and take points made, I've been like that too with posters who weren't rabid. I think you know that. There were times I'd give you credit for making points that I 'couldn't help' but agree with. Same with Jillian, she'd do likewise. There were issues we actually agreed with, albeit mostly foreign affairs issues.

Now she is just one of the biggest partisan hacks on the boards.

Lest she respond that 'so am I' see my stances on DOMA, Bachmann, Palin, etc. I've not changed on my thinking processes.

actually,the only difference in your posts is you're now ranting and raving and suffering from obama derangement syndrome.

i love when hacks call *me* a hack. and you never thought i was "fair" unless i agreed with you. lest you forget, you were my first neg on the board when i tried to be civil to you about bush's little advanture into iraq.

so stop pretending you're rational. mmmkay? you always hated it when your double standards were brought to light.
double standards? LOL, so tell us how do you feel now that the information appears to be that Bradley in fact attacked Prosser?

kathi and i have a long history troll.. stay out of it. idiot.

Another one of those "wow" moments.......

Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser allegedly grabbed fellow Justice Ann Walsh Bradley around the neck in an argument in her chambers last week, according to at least three knowledgeable sources.

Details of the incident, investigated jointly by Wisconsin Public Radio and the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism, remain sketchy. The sources spoke on the condition that they not be named, citing a need to preserve professional relationships.

They say an argument that occurred before the court’s release of a decision upholding a bill to curtail the collective bargaining rights of public employees culminated in a physical altercation in the presence of other justices. Bradley purportedly asked Prosser to leave her office, whereupon Prosser grabbed Bradley by the neck with both hands.

The WW story cites a “no comment” response from the police as well, suggesting police met with the justices as a whole about the incident. Read the entire article for background on the claim and the investigations process.

I guess the new GOP mantra is gonna be "if you can't beat 'em, strangle 'em".

The only problem I see is that Prosser didn't finish the job. Next time carpe diem, Prosser!!

Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser allegedly grabbed fellow Justice Ann Walsh Bradley around the neck in an argument in her chambers last week, according to at least three knowledgeable sources.

Details of the incident, investigated jointly by Wisconsin Public Radio and the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism, remain sketchy. The sources spoke on the condition that they not be named, citing a need to preserve professional relationships.

They say an argument that occurred before the court’s release of a decision upholding a bill to curtail the collective bargaining rights of public employees culminated in a physical altercation in the presence of other justices. Bradley purportedly asked Prosser to leave her office, whereupon Prosser grabbed Bradley by the neck with both hands.

The WW story cites a “no comment” response from the police as well, suggesting police met with the justices as a whole about the incident. Read the entire article for background on the claim and the investigations process.
We Party Patriots » Blog Archive » Justice Prosser Allegedly Strangled Another Supreme Court Judge Before Budget Bill Ruling

(Bold by me)

So sketchy as to defy truth in reporting. Anyone noticing how often the left uses blogs as news sources? Is it also no surprise that they are often radical political propaganda pushers as well?

Just pointing out the subtly obvious.

I think you mean a story about a female colleague physically assaulting a male colleague and then flasly claiming to have been "choked".

you aren't smart enough to tell me what I "mean".

thanks!
You aren't smart enough to ever say anything that actually means anything in the first place.

so sad

first source
She charged him with fists raised," the source said.

Prosser "put his hands in a defensive posture," the source said. "He blocked her."

In doing so, the source said, he made contact with Bradley's neck
oopsie, appears it was Bradley who attacked prosser

second source:

As the justices discussed the case, Abrahamson said she didn't know whether the decision would come out this month, the source said.

At that point, Prosser said he'd lost all confidence in her leadership. Bradley then came across the room "with fists up," the source said. Prosser put up his hands to push her back.

Bradley then said she had been choked, according to the source. Another justice - the source wouldn't say who - responded, "You were not choked."
you fucking morons should take a class in reading comprehension.

Now go ahead and neg me again for hurting your widdle fucking feewings with the TRUTH... some thing you and your cohort are apparently unfamiliar with.

Justices

yes, this bitch judge who attacked a colleague should resign and the bitch chief justice should resign for fostering a hostile work atmosphere and fomenting dissention on the court which is clearly evedenced by her ad hominem personal attacks on other justices integrity in written dissenting oppinions. Personal animous between the justices should not find it's way into official opinions from the court.

Abrahamson, the chief justice, wrote a stinging dissent chiding the majority for "hastily reaching judgment" on a ruling that was "disingenuous, based on disinformation," "lacking a reasoned, transparent analysis" and laden with "numerous errors of law and fact."

Abrahamson singled out Prosser for criticism, calling his concurrence "long on rhetoric and long on storytelling that appears to have a partisan slant. Like the order, the concurrence reaches unsupported conclusions." She said the ruling "seems to open the court unnecessarily to the charge that the majority has reached a predetermined conclusion not based on the facts and the law."
This dumb vindictive bitch does not belong on the bench.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/124546064.html

Actually, you've always been that.

But, whatever, of course you will say otherwise.

One might need to seek help when it seems that most everyone is against you.

kathi and i have a long history troll.. stay out of it. idiot.
I will post as a I fucking please and you can either like it or like not liking it.

So tell us are you outraged that this bitch judge attacked prosser?

I don't get it... all the libs were so outraged at this physical attack on a jurist.

What happenned to change the poutrage!

C'mon libs... rant!!!!!

you know the mantra....

She should resign!!!

lack of judicial temperment!!!!

it's an assault... she should be in jail!!!!

where is the poutrage!!!!!!

We Party Patriots » Blog Archive » Justice Prosser Allegedly Strangled Another Supreme Court Judge Before Budget Bill Ruling

I just had a "wow" moment!

Are you too busy jerking off to the Palin Calendar I send you to come back and dig yourself out of the huge fucking hole you dug in the OP?

Are you too busy jerking off to the Palin Calendar I send you to come back and dig yourself out of the huge fucking hole you dug in the OP?
digging is of course what liberals do to get out of a hole.

goes right along with spending their way to prosperity and borrowing their way out of debt.

goes right along with spending their way to prosperity and borrowing their way out of debt.
Something tells me on his performance report his superior officer wrote either one of two comments.

His men would follow him out of morbid curiosity.

or

He has reached rock bottom and started to dig.

Something tells me on his performance report his superior officer wrote either one of two comments.

His men would follow him out of morbid curiosity.

or

He has reached rock bottom and started to dig.
or quite possibly

"wow... just wow"

First off.........if I wouldn't fuck Palin for practice, why the fuck would I choose to beat off to a picture of her?

Secondly..........the woman told Prosser to get out of her office.

And last? As a man who chooses to respect women, if a woman comes at me with fists raised, I'm smart and know how to grab her around the waist, not her neck.

First off.........if I wouldn't fuck Palin for practice, why the fuck would I choose to beat off to a picture of her?

Secondly..........the woman told Prosser to get out of her office.

And last? As a man who chooses to respect women, if a woman comes at me with fists raised, I'm smart and know how to grab her around the waist, not her neck.
You're smart enough to commit a sexual assault while her raised fists pummel you in the face?:cuckoo:

Maybe you should try a little reading comrpehension and then a bit of discernment, the only person claiming Prossers hands were around her neck is Bradley (who initiated the assault), no-one else in the room who has made any staelents about the incident says any such thing, they merely say he put his hands up to defend himself from the charge.

It was a meeting of the justices ti discuss a case in a publicly owned office the the stupid twit had no fucking right to demand Prosser go anywhere, not to mention how is stating your dissatisfaction with the CJ "attacking" her to begin with? What is this silly bitch her lesbian lover or something? It's hardly a statement that would warrant being asked to leave a meeting of the justices, nor anything the silly bitch should have taken personally since it wasn't directed at her. The CJ was in the room, if she had a problem she could deal with it herself.

Forum List

Back