Proposed free speech law will make English universities liable for breaches

Oh dear, you are a stupid fuck. You support a law which will compel,for example, muslim students to give a platform to an islamophobe like yourself. Or a gay student to give a platform to a homophobe.
How does that work ? To have some dickhead tell you that you should get therapy to stop being gay. Its bullshit. These freaks can hire a hall and give their speech next door.
You see... If a person have right to choose is he a man or a woman, why he couldn't choose if it want to be straight or gay, black or white, Muslim or Christian, to looks younger or older? If a girl can recommend her friend a colour of her hair, why a boy can't recommend his friend to change a colour of his political or sexual preference?

Some East European countries became more 'civilised' now. For example, the Latvian government to punish their citizens not only for spreading Russian content, but even for watching it.

Love to see when Russia is complaining about free speech violations in other countries.

No freedom for enemies of freedom. Isnt it was stated by yourself?
Yes. And it was sarcasm.
Oh, I see. So, what is the solution? To allow the likes of RT operate freely?

Oh dear, you are a stupid fuck. You support a law which will compel,for example, muslim students to give a platform to an islamophobe like yourself. Or a gay student to give a platform to a homophobe.
How does that work ? To have some dickhead tell you that you should get therapy to stop being gay. Its bullshit. These freaks can hire a hall and give their speech next door.
You see... If a person have right to choose is he a man or a woman, why he couldn't choose if it want to be straight or gay, black or white, Muslim or Christian, to looks younger or older? If a girl can recommend her friend a colour of her hair, why a boy can't recommend his friend to change a colour of his political or sexual preference?
OK.

Some East European countries became more 'civilised' now. For example, the Latvian government to punish their citizens not only for spreading Russian content, but even for watching it.

Love to see when Russia is complaining about free speech violations in other countries.

Yes. And it was sarcasm.
Why not?

Yes. And it was sarcasm.
Why not?
Well, I think I somewhat addressed this question in the post #12.

Forum List

Back