Prophet Muhammad Birth !

Give a link. And he's a joke he's no person Iran declare him to be. He makes up his own ways. And this still one thing you could up with. And I said those aren't okay. Other than that you are doing more generalizing

Grow up and get your own links.... google is your friend.

If you dont know basic things about what your religions does..... there is not much hope for you.

I agree... all clerics and their fatwas are jokes. That being said... joke or not... the crap they spew is followed by the nut case devote.

No. You do your own work that you made the claim. For all I know it could be bullshit. And I agree cleric that issue certain fatwas are stupid people who try to use their anger to kill someone. Islam doesn't have flexibility with idiots who decide they can declare their own fatwas. Fatwas are only declared by certain people and has to be approved. -- they also can be of many things. My religion doesn't allow to make fatwas to kill someone who you disagrees with. That's mad and thought of by very stupid and ignorant people who don't not represent the majority of the people. Same way Orthodox Jews don't represent the majority of Israelis. Our religion isn't decided by village idiots!

Are they muslim????

If you dont know basic things about what your religions does..... there is not much hope for you.

I agree... all clerics and their fatwas are jokes. That being said... joke or not... the crap they spew is followed by the nut case devote.

No. You do your own work that you made the claim. For all I know it could be bullshit. And I agree cleric that issue certain fatwas are stupid people who try to use their anger to kill someone. Islam doesn't have flexibility with idiots who decide they can declare their own fatwas. Fatwas are only declared by certain people and has to be approved. -- they also can be of many things. My religion doesn't allow to make fatwas to kill someone who you disagrees with. That's mad and thought of by very stupid and ignorant people who don't not represent the majority of the people. Same way Orthodox Jews don't represent the majority of Israelis. Our religion isn't decided by village idiots!

Are they muslim????

You're late I already responded to all of this homo

to your edit.... your religion is decided by vilage idiots.

Another example of why you cannot reason with muslims.... they act like children when they cannot dispute facts.

to your edit.... your religion is decided by vilage idiots.

Another example of why you cannot reason with muslims.... they act like children when they cannot dispute facts.

Exactly how? Fool

I looked it up. Blogs decided to make her popular. And an alqaeda cleric issued this "fatwa". Al Qaeda people don't decide what's right or not

cleric is cleric....

blogs did not make her popular.... the FBI advised her to go into deep hiding..... becasue of muslims and following fatwas...... religious orders.

He's a self decided cleric and there are millions of clerics. So still you are generalizing. No they advised her because they see alqaeda as a threat.

So which clerics are publicly denouncing these fatwas (since they would presumably out a lunatic)?

He's a self decided cleric and there are millions of clerics. So still you are generalizing. No they advised her because they see alqaeda as a threat.

the FBI advised her as such......becasue muslims are a threat......

Was khomeini a self decided cleric...or the ones that followed who upheld the fatwa? .... grow up.

Khomeni is Shia. It's a false sect that has no credibility on Islam, since the original Islam is the Sunnah. What else are you gonna pull out of your ass to make one thing sound worse than it is? :cool:

So Shia is not islam? You are telling Shia believers they are worshipping, falsely?

the FBI advised her as such......becasue muslims are a threat......

Was khomeini a self decided cleric...or the ones that followed who upheld the fatwa? .... grow up.

Khomeni is Shia. It's a false sect that has no credibility on Islam, since the original Islam is the Sunnah. What else are you gonna pull out of your ass to make one thing sound worse than it is? :cool:

So Shia is not islam? You are telling Shia believers they are worshipping, falsely?

They worship wrong and add in their own sayings. They aren't a credible sect because they worship human figures at many times

Why are Jews and Muslims wrong because a action of very few? Why don't you grow up and give a long explanation as to why religion is wrong? Give a long explanation with good points. Because you seem to love to declare those 3 religions and people as wrong people. So please tell me

becasue the majority...does jack shit to put a stop to it.....

The majority is so much living in fear of their own... and thier own lives.... they stay silent.....

why would i want to discuss anything with someone as rude and disrespectful as you.... or did you just forget all that just passed in this thread.

But ill sum it up for you anyway..... ALL cults are bad.

You didn't mention anything besides Islam again. I said give a detailed and lengthy explanation for each religon, Islam, Judasim, and Christianty and why people who follow all three are wrong

Not too long ago, you were asking for simple questions. Now you want lengthy? You still have not answered if it is right to remove or disable body parts to give a stranger sexual pleasure. When do you think you will answer that one?

becasue the majority...does jack shit to put a stop to it.....

The majority is so much living in fear of their own... and thier own lives.... they stay silent.....

why would i want to discuss anything with someone as rude and disrespectful as you.... or did you just forget all that just passed in this thread.

But ill sum it up for you anyway..... ALL cults are bad.

You didn't mention anything besides Islam again. I said give a detailed and lengthy explanation for each religon, Islam, Judasim, and Christianty and why people who follow all three are wrong

Not too long ago, you were asking for simple questions. Now you want lengthy? You still have not answered if it is right to remove or disable body parts to give a stranger sexual pleasure. When do you think you will answer that one?

I answered like 50 times don't respond and keep looking again :cool:

Any more irrelavant posts on every thread related with Islam or Muslims? It always turns into a hate thread. I thought you said you didn't hate Muslims syrreen? You are bigoted and come on every thread that has the word Muslim and come and spew your hate. That is bigoted

the truth is not hate..... the truth is not bigoted.

it is true that muslim clerics issue death threat fatwas.
it is true that muslim governments sanction and back reward for the deaths that the fatwas call for.

i dont hate muslims..... you however hate the truth.

Are you going mental again? I know it happened and I told you I disagree with it. I don't see what your cause is. It's almost appearing as a nazi like cause against Muslims. So that makes you a neo con loon that doesn't mean anything to the world ugly :cool:

I am not seeing that. I have heard no death threats, no wish for you to be raped. I have heard of no quoting of "holy" text that would permit her to harm you in any way. She is making you look like a "girly man" that can do no more than hurl insults, and reject every fact that is presented. We hear you whine.... I WAAAAANT it to be the way I believe. Sad truth is that islam promotes deceit, destruction and death, and all those that protect it and ignore the evil it brings are serving evil.

Sunni explained its a tribal thing. There is no such thigh as rape of children being legal. It's actually an immediate death penalty in most Muslim countries or jail in life. --it's not widespread, rape in those conflicts have nothing to do with Islam. And you need to back it up with links a bit. Not every Muslim can interfere with another country. But it's a tribal thing. It doesn't exist whatsoever in the religon is Islam and was never a practice

Explain "dancing boys".

What's dancing boys you fucking gypsy

Little boys that are brought to gathering of muslim men for sexual pleasure.

They worship wrong and add in their own sayings. They aren't a credible sect because they worship human figures at many times

So, which islam is the "real" islam?

NO, you denied that practice was islamic, you did not say if you thought it was "good".

NO, you denied that practice was islamic, you did not say if you thought it was "good".

Why would anyone think that tribal practice is good? And it's not Islamic

Little boys that are brought to gathering of muslim men for sexual pleasure.

Thats not an Islamic thing and I never seen that. And probably is are Bring what Iran does. That hasn't to do with Islam or Muslims

It seems you do not "see" a lot of things that are done in islam.....

Because it isn't. Maybe a Muslim has done that. That has nothing to do with religion at all. And I never seen that allowed in any Arabic Islamic country. It's a huge punishment if anyone rapes a boy

Forum List

Back