Prophecy

Jhgfty

Aug 9, 2015
San Antonio tx
Prophecy are warnings not to do things that will bring this reality to a hell reality like death and hell follows kill either mother or father (death) and hell will follow shortly after no coma equals no innovation or influences from angels to do the right thing for the needs of one out weight the needs of the many for this world is ment for the few that are left behind after the third woe
First woe physical Noah's flood
Second woe metaphysical
Purge of or sealing off of pure evil ones from the gift
Third woe both
Purge of humans both asleep and awakened bringing equality in between GOD and its grand children and son and daughters( long to explain don't ask my business just have to accept it (secret of the seven stars and churches)
Fourth destruction of life on earth
Sun expands envelopes Mercury Venus first two wives of the Sun. Biblical devil worshiper first wife or the wife who brings forth the messenger (Mercury) second wife satan worship you get the point both data and devil cast into the lake of fire the Sun. Or another explanation satan and the devil jump into a lake of fire (lava) to dispose of their old vessels to have their new everlasting vessel be the main vessel. Don't forget you can not interpret a verse with out being able to see all possible outcomes or realities. Explains do not ponder the heavens ( different reality) think about the here and now and how you keep this world from becoming hell on earth and with out wisdom and knowledge (mom and dad to all souls) is together as one (not one in body ) with truth that connects them " confess your sins to your mate" that way the seed of a lie does not separate the marriage therefore becoming one

Prophecy are warnings not to do things that will bring this reality to a hell reality like death and hell follows kill either mother or father (death) and hell will follow shortly after no coma equals no innovation or influences from angels to do the right thing for the needs of one out weight the needs of the many for this world is ment for the few that are left behind after the third woe
Second woe metaphysical
Third woe both
Purge of humans both asleep and awakened bringing equality in between GOD and its grand children and son and daughters( long to explain don't ask my business just have to accept it (secret of the seven stars and churches)
Sun expands envelopes Mercury Venus first two wives of the Sun. Biblical devil worshiper first wife or the wife who brings forth the messenger (Mercury) second wife satan worship you get the point both data and devil cast into the lake of fire the Sun. Or another explanation satan and the devil jump into a lake of fire (lava) to dispose of their old vessels to have their new everlasting vessel be the main vessel. Don't forget you can not interpret a verse with out being able to see all possible outcomes or realities. Explains do not ponder the heavens ( different reality) think about the here and now and how you keep this world from becoming hell on earth and with out wisdom and knowledge (mom and dad to all souls) is together as one (not one in body ) with truth that connects them " confess your sins to your mate" that way the seed of a lie does not separate the marriage therefore becoming one
OK

Satan is already spirit, and spirits are eternal. No need for a lava bath. The Lake of Fire is where he and the other fallen angels and demons will be chained following the Great White Throne Judgment.

And welcome. Here's a thank you to get you started... I read your post. You are in for a bumpy ride. ;)

Second woe metaphysical
Third woe both
you had an affair ?

Second woe metaphysical
Third woe both

I remember back in my college days I had taken a little speed and no doubt a little pot and then proceeded to write an essay on the book Moby Dick. I thought my insights were terrific. My professor begged to differ with my ramble --- a D- out of sympathy.

In Biblical terms, a prophet is one who delivers a message from God. It does not have to have anything to do with a prediction of future events.

Last edited:
The Spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus Christ. Prophets testify of jesus Christ

Second woe metaphysical
Third woe both

I remember back in my college days I had taken a little speed and no doubt a little pot and then proceeded to write an essay on the book Moby Dick. I thought my insights were terrific. My professor begged to differ with my ramble --- a D- out of sympathy.

In Biblical terms, a prophet is one who delivers a message from God. It does not have to have anything to do with a prediction of future events.

:smiliehug: That's ok turz, you just had the wrong teacher. Timothy Leary would have loved it! ;)

Second woe metaphysical
Third woe both

Purge of humans both asleep and awakened bringing equality in between GOD and its grand children and son and daughters( long to explain don't ask my business just have to accept it

Yikes!!! Yes, could you please explain that? Take your time. :confused:

Second woe metaphysical
Third woe both

Can someone translate this?

think about the here and now and how you keep this world from becoming hell on earth and with out wisdom and knowledge (mom and dad to all souls) is together as one (not one in body ) with truth that connects them " confess your sins to your mate" that way the seed of a lie does not separate the marriage therefore becoming one

actions do have consequences ....

The Spirit of prophecy is the testimony of Jesus Christ. Prophets testify of jesus Christ
Jesus is a made up name therefore a false prophet Yahshua the third horse man the third Christ died so that people would quit sacrificing for what they thought was free will choice but God willing them do what they do.
Sign

Do you want to worship Jesus and you're worshiping the guy named Jugo Ozuna he thinks he's Jesus reincarnate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back