Property is Liberty, and Regulation Is Theft

The real problem as illustrated here is that you IDIOTS think that nothing can get done unless the fucking government runs rough shod over anyone in its path

Okay. You build the interstate highway system without the power of eminent domain, and show us what it would look like.

The highway system was a government defense project NOT a PRIVATE FOR PROFIT endeavor

Are you too fucking thick to see the difference?

The real problem as illustrated here is that you IDIOTS think that nothing can get done unless the fucking government runs rough shod over anyone in its path

Okay. You build the interstate highway system without the power of eminent domain, and show us what it would look like.

The highway system was a government defense project NOT a PRIVATE FOR PROFIT endeavor

You said all eminent domain acquisitions were theft. You're debating yourself now.

"you idiots think that nothing can get done unless the fucking government runs rough shod over anyone in its path"

Have you forgotten you said that a few minutes ago?

How often is ED used and for what ? Is this really a big issue right now ?

So you're denying you ever supported the pipeline and your posting history is an illusion?

Where did I say that?

Stop trying to tell me what I say.

I can support the pipeline and still be against eminent domain
Unlike you I know things can be done without the fucking government trampling over people and stealing their homes

How can youi support something that cannot exist without eminent domain, and had already used eminent domain to establish much of its route,

and then claim you're against eminent domain? The two positions are irreconcilable.

You say it can't exist without government I say it can

Business do shit all the time without the government stealing people's land for it

But not the pipeline you support.

You keep saying that but the pipeline could be built without stealing anyone's land.
The pipeline is not a going to be a public project it is a PRIVATE for profit venture and the fucking government has no business getting involved if the company can't make it happen then that's their problem
Yeah the XL could have been built without condemnation and TransCanada could have spent more time and money trying to get pigs to fly, but they didn't bother. That corporation from the Great White North could have tried to use Canadian law in the lower 48 but instead used our 5th Amendment remedy instead.

So they came, they saw, they failed even though they tried like Hell to use our laws to line their pockets with gold and NOT by leases alone as you have claimed multiple times. Here is a little reading for you regarding TransCanada's "alternative strategies".

TransCanada Tries To Seize U.S. Land For Keystone Pipeline
TransCanada Is Seizing People’s Land To Build Keystone, But Conservatives Have Been Dead Silent
TransCanada Fails To Bully Nebraska Landowners With Keystone Pipeline Eminent Domain Lawsuit
Keystone Xl Eminent Domain
Keystone XL Eminent Domain Map | Keystone Mapping Project
How Eminent Domain Works in Texas
Nebraska Landowners Hold Keystone XL at Bay With Lawsuit
Donald Trump, Jeb Bush, Eminent Domain, and the Keystone XL Pipeline,
Keystone XL developer drops landowner lawsuits in Nebraska
Keystone pipeline firm files for eminent domain against Nebraska landowners
Keystone XL company files eminent domain papers against Nebraska landowners
Keystone XL pipeline is issue of property rights for some ranchers
Eminent domain fine and dandy for Keystone-obsessed GOP
http://www.newsweek.com/nebraska-judge-stops-transcanada-using-eminent-domain-keystone-xl-306774
US House Greenlights Eminent Domain for Keystone Pipeline
Crossing the Line - The Texas Observer
Obama's Veto of Keystone XL Bittersweet for Texans Forced to Allow the Pipeline on Their Land
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/18/us/transcanada-in-eminent-domain-fight-over-pipeline.html?_r=0
http://www.law360.com/articles/709025/transcanada-to-drop-keystone-xl-eminent-domain-suits
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...e-pipeline-wouldnt-go-10-feet/article/2582634
https://www.questia.com/magazine/1P3-3457648321/transcanada-keystone-xl-pipeline-eminent-domain-and
https://nextgenclimate.org/blog/ele...ls-support-transcanadas-keystonexl-land-grab/
http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/...nsCanadas-Keystone-XL-Pipeline-294215851.html
http://ecowatch.com/2014/02/20/judge-strikes-down-eminent-domain-keystone-xl-law/
http://www.occupy.com/article/keyst...supreme-court-favors-landowner-eminent-domain

You said all eminent domain acquisitions were theft. You're debating yourself now.

They are. But one crime can be more egregious than another

Or don't you know that?

suck to be you ...I guess you feel the government abuses us all the time ... OH well

Better than being in denial
how is that being in denial ??? how is it when you see a law you don't like, I don't like, that I'm being in denial... government is here to make laws, if you don't like them do something, instead of whining about it ... all I've said is I don't like it,but realize that it is and important law that should be use wisely ... you feel we shouldn't have it at all ... with that attitude nothging would never get done

hey it's the law so that's how it is it doesn't matter as long as it's not my house getting bulldozed

Shit if everyone thought like you we'd still have slavery

If everyone thought like you we'd have no interstate highway system, no rail system.

But you fail to see that we don't need any more highways or railroads so there is no need for the government to steal any more homes
And besides homes aren't being stolen for big nation building projects anymore they are being stolen to give land to private developers so a town can raise it's tax vase
are yo really this stupid ??? each and ever year a highway is expanded each and every year there are rows of houses that are taken for this ... what planet do you live on ...

Better than being in denial
how is that being in denial ??? how is it when you see a law you don't like, I don't like, that I'm being in denial... government is here to make laws, if you don't like them do something, instead of whining about it ... all I've said is I don't like it,but realize that it is and important law that should be use wisely ... you feel we shouldn't have it at all ... with that attitude nothging would never get done

hey it's the law so that's how it is it doesn't matter as long as it's not my house getting bulldozed

If everyone thought like you we'd have no interstate highway system, no rail system.

But you fail to see that we don't need any more highways or railroads so there is no need for the government to steal any more homes
And besides homes aren't being stolen for big nation building projects anymore they are being stolen to give land to private developers so a town can raise it's tax vase
are yo really this stupid ??? each and ever year a highway is expanded each and every year there are rows of houses that are taken for this ... what planet do you live on ...

So because the government does it we need it.

Keep bleating little sheep

Or don't you know that?

So you're willing to endorse theft but not murder.

if anyone is and idiot that would be you ... the only reason the government takes a home is they need it ... this idea that you feel they are running rough shod over it is just plain crazy on your part ... you're one of those anti-government at all cost ... thank goodness you haven't any control what the governments does ... thank goodness we out number you nut jobs

Tell us again how you would build our highway system without eminent domain?

Or don't you know that?

I endorse neither but we know you endorse theft as long as it's not your house being stolen and bulldozed

yes ... if any one is a follower of sheep that would be you... why don't you go back to your white supremacy compound and whine about it there

if anyone is and idiot that would be you ... the only reason the government takes a home is they need it ... this idea that you feel they are running rough shod over it is just plain crazy on your part ... you're one of those anti-government at all cost ... thank goodness you haven't any control what the governments does ... thank goodness we out number you nut jobs

No the government takes homes to give the land to private developers if the government needed the homes the government would keep the land not sell it at a profit to someone else

yes ... if any one is a follower of sheep that would be you... why don't you go back to your white supremacy compound and whine about it there

So I don't want the government stealing people homes so I'm a racist

BAAA BBAAAA little sheep

Or don't you know that?

I endorse neither but we know you endorse theft as long as it's not your house being stolen and bulldozed
how is it theft when you get paid market value ... where do you get this fucked up Idea you aren't reimburse for your property ... are you really this stupid

Or don't you know that?

how is it theft when you get paid market value ... where do you get this fucked up Idea you aren't reimburse for your property ... are you really this stupid

These people think taxation is theft. They think any system that doesn't let the individual live by his own set of personal laws is theft.

Or don't you know that?

These people think taxation is theft. They think any system that doesn't let the individual live by his own set of personal laws is theft.

Like I said as long as it's not your house you don't give a shit

No the government takes homes to give the land to private developers if the government needed the homes the government would keep the land not sell it at a profit to someone else
bull shit ... if the government takes it and you are paid for it ... by the company that needs it ... the government has been saying for years let the private sector pay for it ... and now that they are you're complaining about it ...

Forum List

Back