Proper Protocol

Okay...so if you want me to set foot into super-fantasy land where I had texting capabilities, and my partner did too, and I was a big enough douchebag to actually text, and I was hanging out with my "bro", who likely were also equally big douchebags, then I would probably share the message because that's what douchebags do.

But if it was me, I wouldn't share them.

Thank you, I think.

Now was that so difficult? :eusa_angel:

Yes. I had to picture myself as a texting douchebag, with a popped collar and cap worn backwards, hanging out with my "bros" giving each other fist bumps (or saying "don't leave me hangin' bro" if one of them doesn't return a fist bump) and spending all of my time thinking about and planning my next "hook up".

That was not pleasant at all.

Yes. I had to picture myself as a texting douchebag, with a popped collar and cap worn backwards, hanging out with my "bros" giving each other fist bumps (or saying "don't leave me hangin' bro" if one of them doesn't return a fist bump) and spending all of my time thinking about and planning my next "hook up".

That was not pleasant at all.

Well geez, when you put it like that ... cuz every single person who texts looks like that and acts like that, of course. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back