Proof We Are Living In The Last Days

A woman on a bus gets yelled at, sign of the end of days.

If you don't see that as fearmongering, then you don't see anything as fearmongering.

I'm sure women got yelled at during and even before Jesus's time, hell probably hell a lot more often.

Alter2Ego, a couple kids bullying a poor old woman on a bus does not convince me that we are in the end days. Now if the prophecy in the Bible mentioned the name of the woman who was to be bullied, the name of the school district, and the exact words that were to be uttered towards her, as well as some other specifics about the situation, you might actually have a legitimate prophecy. But a bunch of general gibberish about people being the way they have always been is unfortunately completely useless. I think this "prophecy" is about as legitimate as a horoscope telling me that I should be more aware of my finances, or that I will reconnect with an old friend in the coming months.

I take it that this is the first time you've seen bad kids?

I tell you what. Why not volunteer at your local Juvenile detention center as a teen counselor for a year.

That is right--you haven't seen "end-time horrible" brats yet--just modern bad brats!
ALTER2EGO -to- DR.DROCK & INDOCTRINATION & AMRCHAOS:

I will tell you three what I told a couple of people at another website who—like the three of you—didn't think what those kids on the bus was a big deal. You three sound like the type of people that are so desensitized by violence, that only the sight of blood would get you to accept that what those kids did was outrageous.

There are parents that routinely minimize their children's wrongdoing so that their kids get progressively worse over time. Then their kids become adults and end up in the criminal justice system where they no longer get a slap on the wrist because they are juveniles. That's the type of parents you two remind me of.

In the adult criminal system, there is no such thing as "PASS GO AND COLLECT $200" or a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card. They don't play the game of Monopoly in the adult prison system. Everything there is for real.

The fact that so many people were outraged over this video, to the tune of over $500,000 in donations to the elderly woman, says something about you three minimizing what has outraged so many others. It says a great deal about your performance—or lack thereof—as parents or would-be parents.

Last edited:
All Alterego did was state an opinion about proof of the end of the world.

But I do wish to take issue with this prophecy of Timothy. There are kids that are not raised to respect others. These children has always existed. As these children grow up there is little chance of them becoming mature adults and respecting the integrity and well being of others . Their existance is not proof of the "end times" or any other times, but proof that if you do not bust the crap out of a hard headed brat, they become narcisstic jackasses.

Sometimes, a little smack from a stranger will knock the sense into troublesome brat. But OH NO!! Some bleeding heart libertarian will call that wrong and arresht the 'teacher' for child abuse!!

Sometimes, We need more 'teachers of manners' and less bleeding heart libertarians, dont you agree?

Yes, but those children have always been the minority in the US...the exception...and the rules of society kept them in check.

That seems to no longer be the case.

All you "end of days" fucks are a major disappointment. Where is your FAITH????

Jeeebus is waiting you fucking slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

You do realize that this rambling doesnt mean a thing to anyone you are actually talking to, right?

It is against board rules to suggest that anyone kill themselves. It is not against board rules to suggest that someone follow thier faith to it's logical conclusion.

Go figure?

You think someone's faith's logical conclusion is to kill themselves?

For Christians, I think the logical conclusion is to repent and change yourself to be more Christ-like. Christianity teaches people to live, not die.

no one knows the hour but God...period

And yet Jesus said:

Mark 13:28 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it [d] is near, right at the door. "

Last edited:
A woman on a bus gets yelled at, sign of the end of days.

If you don't see that as fearmongering, then you don't see anything as fearmongering.

I'm sure women got yelled at during and even before Jesus's time, hell probably hell a lot more often.

Alter2Ego, a couple kids bullying a poor old woman on a bus does not convince me that we are in the end days. Now if the prophecy in the Bible mentioned the name of the woman who was to be bullied, the name of the school district, and the exact words that were to be uttered towards her, as well as some other specifics about the situation, you might actually have a legitimate prophecy. But a bunch of general gibberish about people being the way they have always been is unfortunately completely useless. I think this "prophecy" is about as legitimate as a horoscope telling me that I should be more aware of my finances, or that I will reconnect with an old friend in the coming months.

I take it that this is the first time you've seen bad kids?

I tell you what. Why not volunteer at your local Juvenile detention center as a teen counselor for a year.

That is right--you haven't seen "end-time horrible" brats yet--just modern bad brats!
ALTER2EGO -to- DR.DROCK & INDOCTRINATION & AMRCHAOS:

I will tell you three what I told a couple of people at another website who—like the three of you—didn't think what those kids on the bus was a big deal. You three sound like the type of people that are so desensitized by violence, that only the sight of blood would get you to accept that what those kids did was outrageous.

There are parents that routinely minimize their children's wrongdoing so that their kids get progressively worse over time. Then their kids become adults and end up in the criminal justice system where they no longer get a slap on the wrist because they are juveniles. That's the type of parents you two remind me of.

In the adult criminal system, there is no such thing as "PASS GO AND COLLECT $200" or a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card. They don't play the game of Monopoly in the adult prison system. Everything there is for real.

The fact that so many people were outraged over this video, to the tune of over $500,000 in donations to the elderly woman, says something about you three minimizing what has outraged so many others. It says a great deal about your performance—or lack thereof—as parents or would-be parents.

What the kids did was outrageous.

What the kids did was not because Satan stabbed them with his scepter, invoking them to do evil.

And yet Jesus said:

Mark 13:28 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near. 29 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it [d] is near, right at the door. "

Vidi and Missourian are taking turns sharing their ignorance.

And, yet Jesus said:

Luke 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

Did anyone claim Satan did stab them with his scepter? Does he have a Scepter?

No, no one said that, I just figured I'd combat stupid with sarcasm.

Saying kids doing something outrageous is evidence of the end of days is stupid, saying Satan stabbed them with his scepter invoking evil is the sarcasm part of the equation.

And yet Jesus said:

Vidi and Missourian are taking turns sharing their ignorance.

And, yet Jesus said:

Luke 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

See signs all you want. Predict all you want. Only God knows when? Unless God gives YOU the knowledge, it's false. Period. All other predictions come from false prophets.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

Last edited:
ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Below is a video of a recent bullying event on a school bus in which 13-year-old schoolboys spent a good 20 minutes humiliating an elderly bus monitor (it will be the first video below). Even when she started crying they would not stop. They made fun of her crying by saying she was sweating. All you could hear was the "F" word coming from these kids mouths.

This video is proof positive that we are living in the time of the end of this wicked system of things. The victim was interviewed on the Today Show on 6/21/2012.

"{1} But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. {2} For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, {3} having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness," (2 Timothy 3:1-3)

Bus Monitor Karen Klein bullied by vile school children - YouTube

Karen Klein: Bus Monitor Bullied By Students On School Bus Speaks Out On 'Today Show' June 21, 2012 - YouTube
ROTFLMAO!!!

Your own savior said nobody would know of the time and at least 10,000 so called religious authorities have predicted...then missed it.

Hell.....I'm watching the clock for Dec. 21st. That's when your ass is gonna' be in trouble LMAO!!!!

No...we won't know the TIME. Anyone that predicts a DATE is a liar.

BUT....God did say we would know the SEASON. Yes, there's always been bullies, but not as bad as it is now. It's gotten worse continually since we took prayer out of the schools. Good is considered bad and bad is considered good today....just like the Bible told us it would!

See signs all you want. Predict all you want. Only God knows when? Unless God gives YOU the knowledge, it's false. Period. All other predictions come from false prophets.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only

Vidi, get that shit out of your ears. I just told you, rather, I just quoted Jesus telling you WHEN. THE FIRST CENTURY.

Mark 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! 2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, 4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? 5 And Jesus answering them began to say.... 14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

First, have someone cast out that Jew-lovin' devil inside of you. Then answer these questions:

1) Which buildings?
2) What location?
3) When was the temple and associated buildings destroyed?

Vidi, get that shit out of your ears. I just told you, rather, I just quoted Jesus telling you WHEN. THE FIRST CENTURY.

Mark 13:1 And as he went out of the temple, one of his disciples saith unto him, Master, see what manner of stones and what buildings are here! 2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately, 4 Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled? 5 And Jesus answering them began to say.... 14 But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

First, have someone cast out that Jew-lovin' devil inside of you. Then answer these questions:

1) Which buildings?
2) What location?

The temple will be re-built....which is in the planning stages right now.
The Obomination of Desolation will happen during the tribulation period....
You need to read Revelation.

1) Which buildings?
2) What location?
3) When was the temple and associated buildings destroyed?[/quote]

You need to read Revelation.[/QUOTE]

Jesus clearly is not talking about a rebuilt temple, but about the one they were looking at. And, I know Revelation better than you, you ignorant twit. FYI, the Romans, pagans, were an abomination of desolation to the temple in 70AD.

There is no temple planned, except in the minds of ignorant twits like yourself. Let's see these plans. Give me a link. I don't mean a link to lieing jew-lovin' devil claiming that there are plans. I mean a link to actual plans, like a construction blueprint.

Last edited:

1) Which buildings?
2) What location?

You need to read Revelation.

Jesus clearly is not talking about a rebuilt temple, but about the one they were looking at. And, I know Revelation better than you, you ignorant twit. FYI, the Romans, pagans, were an abomination of desolation to the temple in 70AD.

There is no temple planned, except in the minds of ignorant twits like yourself. Let's see these plans. Give me a link. I don't mean a link to lieing jew-lovin' devil claiming that there are plans. I mean a link to actual plans, like a construction blueprint.[/QUOTE]

Well the ONLY place you're going to get blueprints from is from a JEWISH WEBSITE...idiot. They're the ones that will be building it!
The Temple Institute: Detailed Blueprints for the Holy Temple: The Chamber of Hewn Stone

I doubt you know more about Revelation than i do....but it's your lie.

ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Below is a video of a recent bullying event on a school bus in which 13-year-old schoolboys spent a good 20 minutes humiliating an elderly bus monitor (it will be the first video below). Even when she started crying they would not stop. They made fun of her crying by saying she was sweating. All you could hear was the "F" word coming from these kids mouths.

This video is proof positive that we are living in the time of the end of this wicked system of things. The victim was interviewed on the Today Show on 6/21/2012.

"{1} But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. {2} For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, {3} having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness," (2 Timothy 3:1-3)

Karen Klein: Bus Monitor Bullied By Students On School Bus Speaks Out On 'Today Show' June 21, 2012 - YouTube
ROTFLMAO!!!

Your own savior said nobody would know of the time and at least 10,000 so called religious authorities have predicted...then missed it.

Hell.....I'm watching the clock for Dec. 21st. That's when your ass is gonna' be in trouble LMAO!!!!

BUT....God did say we would know the SEASON. Yes, there's always been bullies, but not as bad as it is now. It's gotten worse continually since we took prayer out of the schools. Good is considered bad and bad is considered good today....just like the Bible told us it would!

The fact that you can consider this to be bad as compared to what humanity has seen in the past is evidence of just how pampered you currently are.

During what period of Christianity have Christians not assumed that they were living in end times?

Failed end of the world predictions from 30 to 1920 CE

It's kind of funny when you read up on it and can step away from it emotionally to see how long people have been claiming that "right now is the end times."

ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

What the fuck? That's your "proof" that we are living in the end times? Kids being assholes?

Wow... just wow. Kids have been capable of being assholes for a very long fucking time.

Get back to me when the dead rise and the ground splits open with demonic hellspawn coming forth, and I'll believe you then.

KteLc.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back