Proof We Are Living In The Last Days

Alter2Ego

Apr 13, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Below is a video of a recent bullying event on a school bus in which 13-year-old schoolboys spent a good 20 minutes humiliating an elderly bus monitor (it will be the first video below). Even when she started crying they would not stop. They made fun of her crying by saying she was sweating. All you could hear was the "F" word coming from these kids mouths.

This video is proof positive that we are living in the time of the end of this wicked system of things. The victim was interviewed on the Today Show on 6/21/2012.

"{1} But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. {2} For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, {3} having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness," (2 Timothy 3:1-3)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E12R9fMMtos&feature=relmfu]Bus Monitor Karen Klein bullied by vile school children - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=668AQoumzWo&feature=related]Karen Klein: Bus Monitor Bullied By Students On School Bus Speaks Out On 'Today Show' June 21, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Below is a video of a recent bullying event on a school bus in which 13-year-old schoolboys spent a good 20 minutes humiliating an elderly bus monitor (it will be the first video below). Even when she started crying they would not stop. They made fun of her crying by saying she was sweating. All you could hear was the "F" word coming from these kids mouths.

This video is proof positive that we are living in the time of the end of this wicked system of things. The victim was interviewed on the Today Show on 6/21/2012.

"{1} But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. {2} For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, {3} having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness," (2 Timothy 3:1-3)

Bus Monitor Karen Klein bullied by vile school children - YouTube

Karen Klein: Bus Monitor Bullied By Students On School Bus Speaks Out On 'Today Show' June 21, 2012 - YouTube

I say we stop the psycho babble BS and go back to the days when and adult could take those bratty kids by the ear and drag them across the bus to their waiting parents when it stops. Seriously, in my day such disrespect was not tolerated. I would get in trouble in school and then go home to find my mother ready to spank the respect back into my fresh butt. Of course I wouldn't have done that in the first place. I knew what would happened and even if I considered for a second or two, it I still didn't do it. Todays kids are out of control.

Last edited:
All that this is evidence of is that kids can be real jerk offs. How can this be evidence of the end times when there have been douche bag bullies as long as there have been humans? You'll have evidence of the end times in about 5 billion years when the sun enters its red giant phase...

ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Bus Monitor Karen Klein bullied by vile school children - YouTube

Karen Klein: Bus Monitor Bullied By Students On School Bus Speaks Out On 'Today Show' June 21, 2012 - YouTube
ROTFLMAO!!!

Your own savior said nobody would know of the time and at least 10,000 so called religious authorities have predicted...then missed it.

Hell.....I'm watching the clock for Dec. 21st. That's when your ass is gonna' be in trouble LMAO!!!!

The Op is proof that Alter2Ego is a complete waste fecal matter as well as wasted space on this board. Thank you for brining this to all our attentions...

The Op is proof that Alter2Ego is a complete waste fecal matter as well as wasted space on this board. Thank you for brining this to all our attentions...
While we're on the topic of "complete waste fecal matter," you are now being added to my "Ignore," list. It will save me having to ever again read anything you post on this board. That's what I do with trolls who can't control themselves and go out of their way to flame bait, as you're doing here.

I forgot to congratulate you on being the very first person on this forum to get put on my "Ignore" list.

~***~

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO!!!

Your own savior said nobody would know of the time and at least 10,000 so called religious authorities have predicted...then missed it.

Hell.....I'm watching the clock for Dec. 21st. That's when your ass is gonna' be in trouble LMAO!!!!
While we're on the topic of "your ass is gonna be in trouble," you can join FA_Q2 on my "Ignore" list as I'm not interested in seeing anymore on your useless commentaries. You consistently cry for attention on this board. It seems you are under the delusion that your atheism earns you special privilege. To put it simply, I'm not interested in anything you post because you never have anything useful to say. So again, onto my "Ignore" list you go.

I forgot to congratulate you on being only the second person on this forum to get put on my "Ignore" list. FA_Q2 beat you out for the first prize because of what he/she said about "fecal matter."

~***~

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO!!!

While we're on the topic of "your ass is gonna be in trouble," you can join FA_Q2 on my "Ignore" list as I'm not interested in seeing anymore on your useless commentaries. You consistently cry for attention on this board. It seems you are under the delusion that your atheism earns you special privilege. To put it simply, I'm not interested in anything you post because you never have anything useful to say. So again, onto my "Ignore" list you go.

I forgot to congratulate you on being only the second person on this forum to get put on my "Ignore" list. FA_Q2 beat you out for the first prize because of what he/she said about "fecal matter."

~***~

If you think I give a phiddler's phuck who puts me on their IGNORE list you missed it. I'll be posting here(unless I'm banned) until I want to quit.....not before. I have a message for you whether or not you read it.....GET PHUCKED!!

Man people will do anything to fearmonger, why is it so important for people to try to get others to live in round the clock fear of the world?

I saw that on Fox News yesterday morning. If I would have treated somebody like that when I was a kid riding the school bus my father would have killed me. No doubt in my mind that he would have absolutely killed me.

The big rock is on the way and will hit on 12-21-2012.

man I cant wait until that date has passed.

nutter always get nuttier during these stupid things.

seen more than a few of these idiot scares in my life

ROTFLMAO!!!

~***~
Oh noes not the "ignore feature"! Stand back he's droppin' the hammer! :D

ROTFLMAO!!!

~***~

If you think I give a phiddler's phuck who puts me on their IGNORE list you missed it. I'll be posting here(unless I'm banned) until I want to quit.....not before. I have a message for you whether or not you read it.....GET PHUCKED!!

I think you do care. Otherwise, you wouldnt have a message for anyone. You want people to read what you have to say. Which we do. Someday I hope it's worth reading.

I saw that on Fox News yesterday morning. If I would have treated somebody like that when I was a kid riding the school bus my father would have killed me. No doubt in my mind that he would have absolutely killed me.

I dont think my father would have killed me. But he would have been disappointed. and disappointing my father makes me feel much worse. Im sure I would have been majorly punished too.

the rising generation is dead inside. This is not good.

Man people will do anything to fearmonger, why is it so important for people to try to get others to live in round the clock fear of the world?

I dont really see much fearmongering.

A woman on a bus gets yelled at, sign of the end of days.

If you don't see that as fearmongering, then you don't see anything as fearmongering.

I'm sure women got yelled at during and even before Jesus's time, hell probably hell a lot more often.

All Alterego did was state an opinion about proof of the end of the world.

But I do wish to take issue with this prophecy of Timothy. There are kids that are not raised to respect others. These children has always existed. As these children grow up there is little chance of them becoming mature adults and respecting the integrity and well being of others . Their existance is not proof of the "end times" or any other times, but proof that if you do not bust the crap out of a hard headed brat, they become narcisstic jackasses.

Sometimes, a little smack from a stranger will knock the sense into troublesome brat. But OH NO!! Some bleeding heart libertarian will call that wrong and arrest the 'teacher' for child abuse!!

Sometimes, We need more 'teachers of manners' and less bleeding heart libertarians, dont you agree?

Forum List

Back