Proof We Are Living In The Last Days

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Alter2Ego, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Below is a video of a recent bullying event on a school bus in which 13-year-old schoolboys spent a good 20 minutes humiliating an elderly bus monitor (it will be the first video below). Even when she started crying they would not stop. They made fun of her crying by saying she was sweating. All you could hear was the "F" word coming from these kids mouths.

This video is proof positive that we are living in the time of the end of this wicked system of things. The victim was interviewed on the Today Show on 6/21/2012.

"{1} But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. {2} For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, {3} having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness," (2 Timothy 3:1-3)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E12R9fMMtos&feature=relmfu]Bus Monitor Karen Klein bullied by vile school children - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=668AQoumzWo&feature=related]Karen Klein: Bus Monitor Bullied By Students On School Bus Speaks Out On 'Today Show' June 21, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,140
    proof? I think you mean evidence. There is a difference.

3. laughinReaper

laughinReaper Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +582
    I say we stop the psycho babble BS and go back to the days when and adult could take those bratty kids by the ear and drag them across the bus to their waiting parents when it stops. Seriously, in my day such disrespect was not tolerated. I would get in trouble in school and then go home to find my mother ready to spank the respect back into my fresh butt. Of course I wouldn't have done that in the first place. I knew what would happened and even if I considered for a second or two, it I still didn't do it. Todays kids are out of control.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2012
  4. InDoctriNation

InDoctriNation Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36
    All that this is evidence of is that kids can be real jerk offs. How can this be evidence of the end times when there have been douche bag bullies as long as there have been humans? You'll have evidence of the end times in about 5 billion years when the sun enters its red giant phase...

5. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    ROTFLMAO!!!

Your own savior said nobody would know of the time and at least 10,000 so called religious authorities have predicted...then missed it.

Hell.....I'm watching the clock for Dec. 21st. That's when your ass is gonna' be in trouble LMAO!!!!

6. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,265
    The Op is proof that Alter2Ego is a complete waste fecal matter as well as wasted space on this board. Thank you for brining this to all our attentions...

7. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    While we're on the topic of "complete waste fecal matter," you are now being added to my "Ignore," list. It will save me having to ever again read anything you post on this board. That's what I do with trolls who can't control themselves and go out of their way to flame bait, as you're doing here.

I forgot to congratulate you on being the very first person on this forum to get put on my "Ignore" list.

~***~

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  8. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    While we're on the topic of "your ass is gonna be in trouble," you can join FA_Q2 on my "Ignore" list as I'm not interested in seeing anymore on your useless commentaries. You consistently cry for attention on this board. It seems you are under the delusion that your atheism earns you special privilege. To put it simply, I'm not interested in anything you post because you never have anything useful to say. So again, onto my "Ignore" list you go.

I forgot to congratulate you on being only the second person on this forum to get put on my "Ignore" list. FA_Q2 beat you out for the first prize because of what he/she said about "fecal matter."

~***~

Last edited: Jun 22, 2012
  9. Cammmpbell

Cammmpbell Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +517
    If you think I give a phiddler's phuck who puts me on their IGNORE list you missed it. I'll be posting here(unless I'm banned) until I want to quit.....not before. I have a message for you whether or not you read it.....GET PHUCKED!!

10. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    The big rock is on the way and will hit on 12-21-2012.