Proof We Are Living In The Last Days

Bullied bus monitor thankful for support, pleads for threats to stop

By Jason Sickles | The Lookout – 4 hrs ago

All bullied bus monitor Karen Klein wanted was an apology. Now she's getting that … and then some.

Police say the four boys who tormented the 68-year-old on a school bus in upstate New York earlier this week have taken responsibility for their actions. The students are also saying they're sorry.

The video of the seventh-graders cursing, taunting and physically threatening a crying Klein has become a rallying point against bullying. It has also prompted an overwhelming outpouring of support for the longtime school bus worker.

An online campaign to fund a vacation for Klein had grown to more than $500,000 by Friday afternoon, far surpassing the initial $5,000 goal. Max Sidorov, the Toronto man who started the fund two days ago, said he did so partly because he was bullied himself as a child.

"Maybe we can send her on a great, early retirement," Sidorov told The Associated Press.

But not all of the reaction has been positive. School officials in Greece, N.Y., and the boys who bullied Klein have received a barrage of threatening messages. Police stepped up patrols near the teens' homes.

"We have a cellphone of one of the boys, and he's received more than 1,000 missed calls and more than 1,000 text messages threatening him," Capt. Steve Chatteron said. "Threats to overcome threats do no good."

Klein, who asked police not to charge the boys, issued a plea for the madness to end.

"I feel kinda bad for them and their families because of what's going on," she said. "They're being harassed terribly, and I don't like that. I don't want any harm to come to them."

Humbling words given the week she's had.

Bullied bus monitor thankful for support, pleads for threats to stop | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Man people will do anything to fearmonger, why is it so important for people to try to get others to live in round the clock fear of the world?

I dont really see much fearmongering.

A woman on a bus gets yelled at, sign of the end of days.

If you don't see that as fearmongering, then you don't see anything as fearmongering.

I'm sure women got yelled at during and even before Jesus's time, hell probably hell a lot more often.

We've been in the last days quite a while. I dont see how acknowledging that is fear mongering. Especially with all the blessings that come with the last days.

Look at all the blessings the Lord has poured out upon us in the Dispensation of the Fulness of Times? 50 years ago, it would have been a pipe dream for us to discuss anything like this online because the internet would have been unthinkable.

The last days arent a bad thing. Quite the opposite. The Lord's going to continue to pour out blessings upon us and righteousness will triumph finally. The World will rest.

What's there to be afraid of?

I dont really see much fearmongering.

A woman on a bus gets yelled at, sign of the end of days.

If you don't see that as fearmongering, then you don't see anything as fearmongering.

I'm sure women got yelled at during and even before Jesus's time, hell probably hell a lot more often.

We've been in the last days quite a while. I dont see how acknowledging that is fear mongering. Especially with all the blessings that come with the last days.

Look at all the blessings the Lord has poured out upon us in the Dispensation of the Fulness of Times? 50 years ago, it would have been a pipe dream for us to discuss anything like this online because the internet would have been unthinkable.

The last days arent a bad thing. Quite the opposite. The Lord's going to continue to pour out blessings upon us and righteousness will triumph finally. The World will rest.

What's there to be afraid of?

Well I don't believe any of that, but I don't see the internet as a sign of the end of times either.

Call me crazy.

THAT FAT WOMAN SHOULD BE FIRED!!!!!!!!!

If only there was a bus monitor to prevent things like this from happening. Oh wait, they had one, and it was her. This demonstrates that she has zero ability to do her job. She is completely incompetent. Yet, instead of letting her go for having zero ability to do her job, they'll just let her waste our money on another buss.

As for the kids, they need life-changing punishment. But, they won't get it. The fat woman won't file charges. She just wants an apology. In the good old days, those punks would have had their butts bruised from a paddle. At the very least, the school should kick those kids off the buss for year. Let their parents worry about getting the kids to school... that'll get the parents interested in disciplining their children.

ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Some have commented that the recorded event in my OP in which several school boys harassed their elderly school bus monitor was nothing out of the ordinary because children have always disrespected adults. Look at the verse of scripture again, and this time, focus on the words that are in bold print and you will see all the Biblical violations those kids were involved in.

"{1} But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. {2} For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, {3} having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness," (2 Timothy 3:1-3)

1. Verse 2: "lovers of themselves"

2. Verse 2: "haughty"

3. Verse 2: "disobedient to parents"

4. Verse 3: "having no natural affection"

5. Verse 3: "without self-control"

6. Verse 3: "without love of goodness"

Go back and look at the tape and listen closely to what those kids were telling the woman.

1. They referred to her by her first name, Karen, rather than respectfully address her as Miss Klein.

2. They repeatedly told her about her "fat azz."

3. One of them made reference to her "f*cking ugly azz ears" and her "cheap earrings."

4. When she informed them she was crying, one of them commented it was because she probably missed her box of Twinkies and that the Twinkies should be shoved up her azz.

5. They accused of being a child rapist who would pick out which kid she would rape next from the school's Yearbook.

6. One of them tried to pull out her hearing aid.

7. They informed her she probably lived in an "f*cking trailer," after which one of them asked for her address in order, as he put it: "so I can freaking piss all over your door" or break into her house and steal everything.

8. When she told them not to say anything unless they had something nice to say, she was told to "shut the f*ck up."

9. One of them repeatedly poked her with his fingers, while one of his cheerleaders told him: "You just touched her arm flab." When he poked her with his book, the others warned him that his book was now infected.

10. They told her she was: "gonna die of f*cking diabetes because she's so damned fat."

11. They informed her that her earrings were fake gold or "f*cking plastic."

12. They informed her she's a troll and that she's ugly.

13. When she held her handbag in front of her defensively, one of them informed her: "If I stabbed you in the stomach, my knife would go through you like butter because it's all f*cking water." Another kid chimed in and told her: "If I cut you, the whole value meal would be coming out from MacDonald's."

14. One of them informed her that she was looking at him as if she wanted to rape him.

15. Another kid informed her: "If you come by my house I will f*cking beat your azz."

16. A couple of them taunted her that her handbag was probably purchased for $1 at the discount store or else she must have got it out the trash.

17. One of them told her that she probably didn't have any family, and that if she did, they probably killed themselves because they didn't want to be near her.

Keep in mind, that's just 10 minutes of the tape that I posted. This went on for 20 minutes. Now, at what time in history have you ever heard or seen children behave in this manner towards an authority figure and do so publicly?

True, children have always disrespected adults. But those kids on that bus didn't merely talk back to the elderly woman. They cursed her out, humiliated her, and literally physically assaulted her by going up to her and poking her with their fingers and their book. Then they threatened her with physical harm. Remember, this is someone they knew is an authority figure on the bus to protect them.

What was demonstrated on that video was excessively disrespectful behavior--the type that is in line with Bible prophecy.

Those parents of those brats should be punished - I am a firm believer of " trickle down"

ROTFLMAO!!!

Your own savior said nobody would know of the time and at least 10,000 so called religious authorities have predicted...then missed it.

Hell.....I'm watching the clock for Dec. 21st. That's when your ass is gonna' be in trouble LMAO!!!!
While we're on the topic of "your ass is gonna be in trouble," you can join FA_Q2 on my "Ignore" list as I'm not interested in seeing anymore on your useless commentaries. You consistently cry for attention on this board. It seems you are under the delusion that your atheism earns you special privilege. To put it simply, I'm not interested in anything you post because you never have anything useful to say. So again, onto my "Ignore" list you go.

I forgot to congratulate you on being only the second person on this forum to get put on my "Ignore" list. FA_Q2 beat you out for the first prize because of what he/she said about "fecal matter."

~***~

If you think I give a phiddler's phuck who puts me on their IGNORE list you missed it. I'll be posting here(unless I'm banned) until I want to quit.....not before. I have a message for you whether or not you read it.....GET PHUCKED!!

I am honored, lol.

Really though, do I HAVE to share that space with the likes of you though????

Alter2Ego, a couple kids bullying a poor old woman on a bus does not convince me that we are in the end days. Now if the prophecy in the Bible mentioned the name of the woman who was to be bullied, the name of the school district, and the exact words that were to be uttered towards her, as well as some other specifics about the situation, you might actually have a legitimate prophecy. But a bunch of general gibberish about people being the way they have always been is unfortunately completely useless. I think this "prophecy" is about as legitimate as a horoscope telling me that I should be more aware of my finances, or that I will reconnect with an old friend in the coming months.

I remember being told back in 1972 that we were living in the end days.

If you hadn't gone to a shit-for-brains church (probably an Antichrist/Israel-first church) back in '72, you might have more respect for scripture today.

The end days that Jesus spoke about was the end of the days for God Damned Jews to be God's people. That's a prophesy that 2000 years of history proves was accurate.

All that proves is their parents need to parent these kids.. No way in hell my children would talk to an adult like that. They were raised to respect authority!

All you "end of days" fucks are a major disappointment. Where is your FAITH????

Jeeebus is waiting you fucking slackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

You do realize that this rambling doesnt mean a thing to anyone you are actually talking to, right?

You do realize that this rambling doesnt mean a thing to anyone you are actually talking to, right?

It is against board rules to suggest that anyone kill themselves. It is not against board rules to suggest that someone follow thier faith to it's logical conclusion.

Go figure?

Yeah, that's what the shitheads believe.

ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Below is a video of a recent bullying event on a school bus in which 13-year-old schoolboys spent a good 20 minutes humiliating an elderly bus monitor (it will be the first video below). Even when she started crying they would not stop. They made fun of her crying by saying she was sweating. All you could hear was the "F" word coming from these kids mouths.

This video is proof positive that we are living in the time of the end of this wicked system of things. The victim was interviewed on the Today Show on 6/21/2012.

"{1} But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. {2} For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, {3} having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness," (2 Timothy 3:1-3)

Bus Monitor Karen Klein bullied by vile school children - YouTube

Karen Klein: Bus Monitor Bullied By Students On School Bus Speaks Out On 'Today Show' June 21, 2012 - YouTube

I say we stop the psycho babble BS and go back to the days when and adult could take those bratty kids by the ear and drag them across the bus to their waiting parents when it stops. Seriously, in my day such disrespect was not tolerated. I would get in trouble in school and then go home to find my mother ready to spank the respect back into my fresh butt. Of course I wouldn't have done that in the first place. I knew what would happened and even if I considered for a second or two, it I still didn't do it. Todays kids are out of control.

We live in a world where there's no consequences for bad behavior, so this is what you get.

ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Some have commented that the recorded event in my OP in which several school boys harassed their elderly school bus monitor was nothing out of the ordinary because children have always disrespected adults. Look at the verse of scripture again, and this time, focus on the words that are in bold print and you will see all the Biblical violations those kids were involved in.

1. Verse 2: "lovers of themselves"

2. Verse 2: "haughty"

3. Verse 2: "disobedient to parents"

4. Verse 3: "having no natural affection"

5. Verse 3: "without self-control"

6. Verse 3: "without love of goodness"

Go back and look at the tape and listen closely to what those kids were telling the woman.

1. They referred to her by her first name, Karen, rather than respectfully address her as Miss Klein.

2. They repeatedly told her about her "fat azz."

3. One of them made reference to her "f*cking ugly azz ears" and her "cheap earrings."

4. When she informed them she was crying, one of them commented it was because she probably missed her box of Twinkies and that the Twinkies should be shoved up her azz.

5. They accused of being a child rapist who would pick out which kid she would rape next from the school's Yearbook.

6. One of them tried to pull out her hearing aid.

7. They informed her she probably lived in an "f*cking trailer," after which one of them asked for her address in order, as he put it: "so I can freaking piss all over your door" or break into her house and steal everything.

8. When she told them not to say anything unless they had something nice to say, she was told to "shut the f*ck up."

9. One of them repeatedly poked her with his fingers, while one of his cheerleaders told him: "You just touched her arm flab." When he poked her with his book, the others warned him that his book was now infected.

10. They told her she was: "gonna die of f*cking diabetes because she's so damned fat."

11. They informed her that her earrings were fake gold or "f*cking plastic."

12. They informed her she's a troll and that she's ugly.

13. When she held her handbag in front of her defensively, one of them informed her: "If I stabbed you in the stomach, my knife would go through you like butter because it's all f*cking water." Another kid chimed in and told her: "If I cut you, the whole value meal would be coming out from MacDonald's."

14. One of them informed her that she was looking at him as if she wanted to rape him.

15. Another kid informed her: "If you come by my house I will f*cking beat your azz."

16. A couple of them taunted her that her handbag was probably purchased for $1 at the discount store or else she must have got it out the trash.

17. One of them told her that she probably didn't have any family, and that if she did, they probably killed themselves because they didn't want to be near her.

Keep in mind, that's just 10 minutes of the tape that I posted. This went on for 20 minutes. Now, at what time in history have you ever heard or seen children behave in this manner towards an authority figure and do so publicly?

True, children have always disrespected adults. But those kids on that bus didn't merely talk back to the elderly woman. They cursed her out, humiliated her, and literally physically assaulted her by going up to her and poking her with their fingers and their book. Then they threatened her with physical harm. Remember, this is someone they knew is an authority figure on the bus to protect them.

What was demonstrated on that video was excessively disrespectful behavior--the type that is in line with Bible prophecy.

I take it that this is the first time you've seen bad kids?

I tell you what. Why not volunteer at your local Juvenile detention center as a teen counselor for a year.

That is right--you haven't seen "end-time horrible" brats yet--just modern bad brats!

Forum List

Back