proof the government loves you and you can trust them

Who plotted it EOTS?
id start with these guys

The PNAC group is led by Chairman William Kristol, other members are Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, James Woolsey, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, James Bolton, Zalmay M. Khalilzad, William Bennett, Dan Quayle, Jeb Bush, Lewis (Scooter) Libby, Elliot Abrams, Dov Zakheim, John Bolton, William Schneider, Jr., Paula Dobriansky, Robert Kagan, Vin Weber, Robert B. Zoellick, Jeffrey Bergner, Francis Fukuyama, Peter W. Rodman, Frank F. Gaffney, Peter Beinart, Daniel Blumenthal, Max Boot, Eliot Cohen, Clifford May, Gen. Barry R. McCaffrey, Michael O'Hanlon, Ralph Peters, Danielle Pletka, Stephen P. Rosen, Randy Scheunemann, Walter Slocombe, James B. Steinberg, Frank Carlucci, Gary Bauer, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Charles Krauthammer, John Lehman, Steve Forbes, Dennis Ross, and Marc Ginsberg.

id start with these guys

The PNAC group is led by Chairman William Kristol, other members are Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, James Woolsey, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, James Bolton, Zalmay M. Khalilzad, William Bennett, Dan Quayle, Jeb Bush, Lewis (Scooter) Libby, Elliot Abrams, Dov Zakheim, John Bolton, William Schneider, Jr., Paula Dobriansky, Robert Kagan, Vin Weber, Robert B. Zoellick, Jeffrey Bergner, Francis Fukuyama, Peter W. Rodman, Frank F. Gaffney, Peter Beinart, Daniel Blumenthal, Max Boot, Eliot Cohen, Clifford May, Gen. Barry R. McCaffrey, Michael O'Hanlon, Ralph Peters, Danielle Pletka, Stephen P. Rosen, Randy Scheunemann, Walter Slocombe, James B. Steinberg, Frank Carlucci, Gary Bauer, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Charles Krauthammer, John Lehman, Steve Forbes, Dennis Ross, and Marc Ginsberg.

But of course , a shadow Government, and if I am not mistaken most of these people did not get in Government until Bush was elected so we are back to how did they pull it off in less than 9 months.

Our Presidents and our Congress and our Intelligence agencies and law Enforcement Agencies are all either in on it or your claiming they are to stupid to know what is going on. Which is it?

Be specific. No more hedging your delusion.

EOTS I STRONGLY urge you to seek help. It is available and it can help. Further it is totally private, no one need know your getting help but you and your Doctor. At the very least use your intelligence and get tested, do not take my word for it ( which you obviously won't anyway). That to is private and even if it shows a problem your still free to ignore medical help.

Delusional Paranoia is a rough disease. No matter how smart you are, no matter how educated you are, the delusion precludes you from simply understanding your thoughts and beliefs are wrong. The delusion creates a world where you get to ignore even the most obvious signs your wrong.

Now do not get me wrong, you can and most likely do lead a fairly normal life, but the disease eats away at that over time. And if your in denial as to the condition it gets steadily worse as the years pass.

Even with treatment you won't ever NOT believe the delusion, but you can come to understand it and learn to set it aside for reality.

But of course , a shadow Government, and if I am not mistaken most of these people did not get in Government until Bush was elected so we are back to how did they pull it off in less than 9 months.

Our Presidents and our Congress and our Intelligence agencies and law Enforcement Agencies are all either in on it or your claiming they are to stupid to know what is going on. Which is it?

Be specific. No more hedging your delusion.

EOTS I STRONGLY urge you to seek help. It is available and it can help. Further it is totally private, no one need know your getting help but you and your Doctor. At the very least use your intelligence and get tested, do not take my word for it ( which you obviously won't anyway). That to is private and even if it shows a problem your still free to ignore medical help.

Delusional Paranoia is a rough disease. No matter how smart you are, no matter how educated you are, the delusion precludes you from simply understanding your thoughts and beliefs are wrong. The delusion creates a world where you get to ignore even the most obvious signs your wrong.

Now do not get me wrong, you can and most likely do lead a fairly normal life, but the disease eats away at that over time. And if your in denial as to the condition it gets steadily worse as the years pass.

Even with treatment you won't ever NOT believe the delusion, but you can come to understand it and learn to set it aside for reality.

your operating under the delusion that there is a difference between bush 1 Clinton 1 and bush 2 and Clinton 2 there is not ,they are all serving the the same masters of the the bilderburgs and cfr the plan was years in the making

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." http://www.ae911truth.org

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 200 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." http://www.ae911truth.org/joinus.php

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories, and was not hit by an airplane. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Bio: http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 453k -

Like I said before,,,,,denial and projection. It's a damned shame, ain't it?

You have claimed in another thread you do not support the idiotic version of events presented by Eots, so exactly who is in denial and projecting what?

You want to be taken serious, stop support the board whack job.

You have claimed in another thread you do not support the idiotic version of events presented by Eots, so exactly who is in denial and projecting what?

You want to be taken serious, stop support the board whack job.

your the one who made the jackass statement that no one on the patriots question 911 even said the government was involved in another post and what psychobules said was he feels there is a cover up and many unanswered questions and saying that didn't mean he had to share in all i am saying.. big difference and the he asked you to comment on patriotsquestion911 which you never did and just tried to lie your way out of it by saying no one i posted even said the government was involved

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 457k

The government doesn't need to be "involved" in the incident on 9/11 for so many people to have questions about it.

What I personally question is the covering up of information about that day. I've got a TON of questions, and so far it still seems to be considered "unpatriotic" to ask them.

I mean shit, these days you could get TASED for such a thing.

And this is supposed to be AMERICA???

The fact is, there are highly credible and influential people who question the official government-sponsored report about 9/11...some have referred to it as a cover-up, others have said it was "set up to fail".

I'm not comfortable with that...as a matter of fact, it pisses me the fuck off. Why is that so hard to indentify with? Does it hurt some of you to acknowledge that the government could possibly be lying about aspects of 9/11?

Get over it. Even RGS admits that the govt. lies about, or leaves out information of, "everything".

Why should we as citizens just be satisfied with that? What do you think causes certain individuals and groups to go out and do the activist work that they do, like Cindy Sheehan for example?? Because they're fucking PISSED OFF, and fed up with the federal BULLSHIT.

Sorry folks, but THAT'S the kind of attitude that makes a REAL American...one who isn't afraid to question their government...even during times like THESE.

Major General Albert N. Stubblebine III (U.S. Army, Retired)
Bert is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy (West Point, class of 52) who enjoyed a distinguished 32 year career in the U.S. Army. He retired as the Commanding General of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Prior to this assignment he commanded the US Army Electronics Research and Development Command (ERADCOM). During his active duty career he commanded soldiers at every level. After his retirement he served as the VP for Intelligence Systems with BDM, a major defense contractor. He has brought these experiences to leading-edge medical research and development in collaboration with his wife Rima E. Laibow, M.D.

He is a long-term out-of-the-box thinker who redesigned the U.S. Army?s Intelligence Architecture while serving as the Commanding General of the U.S. Army?s Intelligence School and Center. This intelligence restructuring earned him his place in the Intelligence Hall of Fame.

Among his other accomplishments, he participated in a special task force which defined the requirements of the U.S. Army for future conflict. Many of the innovations he developed helped the U.S. to conduct the First Gulf War effectively and swiftly with a very low casualty rate.

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.
Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

Editor's note: For more information on the impact at the Pentagon, see Colonel Nelson, Commander Muga, Lt. Col. Kwiatkowski, Lt. Col. Latas, Major Rokke, Capt. Wittenberg, Capt. Davis, Barbara Honegger, April Gallop, Colonel Bunel, and Steve DeChiaro.

but fox and cnn wont interveiw him hannity, oriely. beck ...not one no they want to talk about rosies and interveiw guys that think aliens did it...and there are hundreds more like him who can only have there voices heard through independent media and documentary films often produced outside of the country

http://www.jonesreport.com/article/01_08/140108_miller_kucinich.html

First Responder Confronts Kucinich on 9/11 Aid

Luke Rudkowski & Aaron Dykes / JonesReport | January 15, 2008

David Miller, a first responder suffering from Mesothelioma (related to asbestos exposure) confronted Congressman Dennis Kucinich to demand he do more to represent the dire needs of the some 50,000 rescue workers sick and dying from exposure to toxic air at ground zero.

Kucinich pointed out that he has been part of previous hearings on the subject, but agreed to have a private meeting with the 9/11 Health Advocacy Group, the Feal Good Foundation and WeAreChange.org to address the critical issues related to 9/11 health.

Miller is one among many who struggles with not only his health, but the associated costs of medication and living expenses (while being too sick to work), all without financial assistance from any official agencies, local or federal.

One of the biggest barriers for first responders has been the refusal to recognize their conditions as officially correlated with ground zero air conditions, despite a clear cover-up on the part of the EPA, the White House and the Mayor’s Office in New York.

Mayor Bloomberg has since refused to acknowledge that a number of first responders died of ground zero-related illnesses. When former NYPD Detective James Zadroga died, Bloomberg stated that he “was not a hero”-- alleging that Zadroga's death was not due to lung illness but drug abuse. He has since apologized.

The denial of status has been one critical factor preventing the many suffering from receiving any official aid, pensions, medical benefits, or etc. Miller hopes Kucinich will be able to help change that.

In the meantime, the Feal Good Foundation and WeAreChange.org intend to continue assistance efforts on their own. On February 16th, the groups will hold a money bomb in hopes that they can raise $1 million in a one-day benefit.

David Miller's health has drastically worsened since his confrontation with Kucinich-- his cancer has spread from his lungs to his neck and head. The doctors don't give him long to live. Miller has now been hospitalized.

The need for funds for the sick and dying 9/11 First Responders is great since the government denies them disabilities. Many First Responders are left without a choice: the high costs of medication without being able to work has left many first responder families in poverty.

If people can raise and spend millions of dollars on an election campaign, why can't we raise enough to save our heroes-- or at least $1 million towards making their situation a little bit better. The money provided will go to first responders, medical costs and living expenses that are dearly needed as soon as it can be raised.

The 9/11 First Responders gave their lives and well-being for people they didn't even know-- people who could have been you and yours. They did it for our country; why, then, can't we get them the proper medication and treatment they need?

Send a message to the world and show that Americans will take care of their own, while the government sits back and does nothing. After all, it is our duty to stand up for those who boldly took action during our nation's worst attack-- and are now suffering for that courage.

WeAreChange.org is sick of politics and has decided to help the emerging crisis in New York by reaching out to those who most deserve our help.

PLEASE JOIN FEALGOODFOUNDATION.COM AND WEARECHANGE.ORG ON FEBRUARY 16th IN THEIR MONEY BOMB TO RAISE $1 MILLION FOR FIRST RESPONDERS

Forum List

Back