Proof: Progressivisn IS a Religion

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Progressivism has nothing to do with Critical Thinking, Rationality, Facts, Reason, Science etc.

It is a Faith Based Belief & Power System.

Exhibits: 1-4:

il_1140xN.1764935285_s7oj.jpg

il_1140xN.1765682967_eorr.jpg

il_1140xN.1769213013_eb6h.jpg

il_1140xN.1771519474_lrvl.jpg

Progressive Prayer Pillar Candles | Mueller | Maxine | Abrams | Obama | Pelosi | Notorious RBG | Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez | Anti-Trump

Hannity told you to think that.

Hannity told you to think that.

Yup, he sent me an email this morning.

Wow. So much politician worship. Feeling the Bern.

il_1140xN.1363123832_ab2a.jpg

AND MORE!

il_1140xN.1410399965_efvc.jpg

AND MORE AND MORE

il_fullxfull.1777488074_8eam.jpg

Stupid catholic pagans and their candles, their icons of idolatry, their sexual abuse of nuns and children, candles for dumbasses that believe in fairy tales....I could go on forever but you know.

How Sweet! Finally coming out of the closet, aintcha?
Yeah, with "proof" that trump on a candle means something. Pathetic.

I found quite a few sources for Progressive Candles. The only Trump one I found was associated with Celebrity Candles. There are no Conservative Prayer Candle sources - with the exception of actual religious figures such as Jesus, Mary, Catholics saints..

I found quite a few sources for Progressive Candles. The only Trump one I found was associated with Celebrity Candles. There are no Conservative Prayer Candle sources - with the exception of actual religious figures such as Jesus, Mary, Catholics saints..
Seems like a "you" problem.

Last edited:
And another one:

bbb.jpg

Seems like you problem.

We all have a problem when one of the two major parties Deifies their "leaders". The Dem-Progs are doing that. You won't find a pantheon of GOP prayer candles (unless their is some prog satire site I haven't located). But knock yourself out.

Forum List

Back