Proof Of Jack Smith's Bias

:lol: nope! It truly is the right wing trying to spin this.... :)

This is to the benefit of the prosecution, when said and done imho! That's why they are using it in their "speaking" indictment.

The audio comments are for the purpose I stated, to counter one of Trump's public defenses....that everything was declassified before arriving at Mara Lago.

Imo, an actual indictment for this audio document made mention of by the former president is unlikely to happen, because this particular document that trump discussed having at Bedminster is one of those super duper highest level top secret Defense documents that is likely impossible for them to reveal in any portion for a jury or even for the lawyers on both sides with classified clearance, to see.... In previous cases like this, the DOJ chose not to charge that particular crime.

This my own speculation of it from all that I have read in the press....
I have speculated that no charges were brought regarding this document because it happened in New Jersey instead of Florida.

I think it's possible a separate indictment (s) could happen for any crimes that occurred in bedminster.

I have speculated that no charges were brought regarding this document because it happened in New Jersey instead of Florida.

I think it's possible a separate indictment (s) could happen for any crimes that occurred in bedminster.
Agree, if a case can be brought, by law it has to be in N.J.

How do you think that it proves that.

Because Trump said it was still classified. Trump said the document was secret. He couldn’t declassified it when he was president, but he didn’t and he couldn’t declassify it now because he was no longer president.

Just like Trump was convicted by his own words in his deposition on the E Jean Carroll case, Trump will be convicted on his own words in this interview.

When you admit to committing federal crimes, on audio or video tape, you really don’t have a defence under which you can be found not guilty of the crime you’ve been charged with.

Because Trump said it was still classified. Trump said the document was secret. He couldn’t declassified it when he was president, but he didn’t and he couldn’t declassify it now because he was no longer president.

Just like Trump was convicted by his own words in his deposition on the E Jean Carroll case, Trump will be convicted on his own words in this interview.

When you admit to committing federal crimes, on audio or video tape, you really don’t have a defence under which you can be found not guilty of the crime you’ve been charged with.

Except that's not what happened.

Hmmm was it his video recordings saying he sold state secrets or finding the 5 million dollar deposits in his bank account that got him Slow Hoser??

The State secrets thing was someone with dementia trying to be funny.
How many of the millions were in Joe's account?

Forum List

Back