Proof of Global Cooling (using Tippy "science")

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
Just look at the (extremely cherry picked) data.

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USTN0357:1:US

ALMANAC

AUG 11

HIGH

LOW

PRECIP

Averages
90 ° F
69 °

Records
104 ° - 1874
54 ° 1967

Nashville's all time high was way back in the warmer Earth sub glacial uber carbon year of 1874, while the record low was set after a sub sub glacial ended followed by two super glacial all frozen periods and then a cicada attack in 1967, proving the cicadas are causing Global Cooling

I always knew it was cicadas or George Bush...I guess Bush will be relived to learn that it wasn't his fault after all.

• Banned
I considered cicadas and W, and concluded the smarter of the two had to be responsible...

Thread summary:

LaDexter and SSDD don't understand the difference between "weather" and "climate", and that record highs can happen with any climate. You just get fewer record highs in a cooler climate period, and more record highs in a warmer climate period.

At least I think that's the point. It's hard to tell, as they're particularly incoherent. They may have started drinking early.

They're not even using science anymore.

Archbishop Michael Mann says that all you need to do to prove it is look out the window.

• Banned
Thread summary:

LaDexter and SSDD don't understand the difference between "weather" and "climate", and that record highs can happen with any climate. You just get fewer record highs in a cooler climate period, and more record highs in a warmer climate period.

At least I think that's the point. It's hard to tell, as they're particularly incoherent. They may have started drinking early.

We just applied the "standard" your side calls "science" to demonstrate the stupidity of such. READ THE THREAD TITLE...

Science is not about pushing a theory while ignoring/fudging/cherrypicking data...

Science is about collecting accurate, unfudged data and then explaining it perfectly with theory, such as I do with the question

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other??

What the fuck is wrong with you? How diagnosis does your shrink provide you? How is he attempting to treat you for it?

Your question about ice on the poles has been answered repeatedly by multiple parties. Yet you keep asking it. What is it exactly that you're looking for? "Gee, Mr LaDexter, I don't know, why DOES one polar circle have nine times the ice of the other?" Will that do? Will you finally jack open your jaws and just tell us what the fuck you've been dying to tell us all this time?

Then:

What data do you think is shit and why?

Forum List

Back