Proof is in the puddin'- WARNING! Requires a LOT of reading!

Lots of pictures of dead Jews. How many pictures of dead Bigfoots or Loch Ness monsters do we have?
The pictures I've seen show naked bodies, which could be Russian soldiers, gypsies, homos, political prisoners, or others who died of disease or starvation towards the end of the war.

There is nothing to prove they were juden, .. :cool:
That is low and evil. Par for the course of someone whose religion says Jews are descendants of apes and pigs and that Islam will kill them all.

Lots of pictures of dead Jews. How many pictures of dead Bigfoots or Loch Ness monsters do we have?
The pictures I've seen show naked bodies, which could be Russian soldiers, gypsies, homos, political prisoners, or others who died of disease or starvation towards the end of the war.

There is nothing to prove they were juden, .. :cool:
That is low and evil. Par for the course of someone whose religion says Jews are descendants of apes and pigs and that Islam will kill them all.
Sunni man thinks the hatred in Islam for ALL non-Muslims is funny. Nice to know hater.

Only The Democrat Party has Proven Anti-Semitism and protects it’s racist
Jew Haters
That's as much a conspiracy theory as the Holocaust denial.
Lol. You keep believing that, stumpy.
His beliefs are rooted in justice. Yours are not.
LMAO!!

No. His beliefs, like yours, are rooted in conspiracy theories and lies.

It's the conservitard condition.
You should talk when the entire impeachment inquiry is the less and less popular Democrat smarm concealing their proclivities of passing off lies as the truth. I have the distinct feeling the American voters are going to kick your balls off in the next election. In fact, if you keep lying your ass off, your party's losses will take them under the 1/3 level of members in either house.

So keep up the smarm, buster boy. And keep thinking the American people will not catch onto railroading the President into your many traps, when so far, you haven't caught him yet, and will continue to poop around SF Streets farting into the wind.
Lol, you are sadly misinformed.

The AEI, a Major Neocon Thinktank, Implicated in the Sackler Family’s Opioid Crisis

My 2017 article on the Sackler family and the unfolding opioid disaster (“Opioids and the Crisis of the White Working Clas s”) emphasized the corruption of the academic and medical establishment:

As in The Culture of Critique, this was a top-down movement based ultimately on fake science created at the highest levels of the academic medical establishment, motivated by payoffs to a whole host of people ranging from the highest levels of the academic-medical establishment down to sales reps and general practitioner physicians.

Now Tucker Carlson has uncovered another angle intimately tied to our new Jewish elite: the American Enterprise Institute (AEI). The AEI figured prominently in my article “Neoconservatism as a Jewish Movement,” published in 2004:

Unz has been discredited by the American Spectator" as a fraud and a hypocrite.
LOL- and? Does that make anything/everything written by others on his site not credible- BTW, The American Spectator is a pro conservative site- UNZ lets anyone who wants publish on his site- it is an ALTERNATIVE learning tool- see a couple things about knowledge: 1) it isn't biased in its origin, and 2) it can manifest itself in ways unimaginable-

On top of that he's well read- are you? No, you'd rather spew regurgitated crap than open your mind enough to actually read- oh BTW, Paul Craig Roberts served under the Conservative God, Reagan- is he not credible either? LOL-

Unz has been discredited by the American Spectator" as a fraud and a hypocrite.
LOL- and? Does that make anything/everything written by others on his site not credible- BTW, The American Spectator is a pro conservative site- UNZ lets anyone who wants publish on his site- it is an ALTERNATIVE learning tool- see a couple things about knowledge: 1) it isn't biased in its origin, and 2) it can manifest itself in ways unimaginable-

On top of that he's well read- are you? No, you'd rather spew regurgitated crap than open your mind enough to actually read- oh BTW, Paul Craig Roberts served under the Conservative God, Reagan- is he not credible either? LOL-
Don't get crazy about it. My point is that lefties parade Unz around as a typical conservative but other conservatives view him as a weird guy who couldn't get along in a conservative atmosphere.

Forum List

Back