Proof is in the puddin'- WARNING! Requires a LOT of reading!

So you are saying that because he is Jewish that he can't possibly be wrong? If you live on earth you can't possibly be wrong about it being flat right?

I know some that live next to old concentration camps that swear the Germans never did things like that it was all American conspiracy.
Straw men presentations infected with hyperbole (flat earth crap) are indicative of not reading opposing views- so we have to assume you heeded the Warning.

I'll give you opportunity to read some disturbing facts- What Happened to Jews Sent to the Aktion Reinhardt Camps?

Excerpt:
Establishment historians state that all Jews sent to the Aktion Reinhardt camps of Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor were exterminated. It is claimed that a handful of strong young Jews were temporarily spared to keep the camps running. All other Jews sent to the Aktion Reinhardt camps were immediately gassed upon arrival without registration.[1]

In his book Holocaust, historian Peter Longerich states that 1,274,166 Jews had been killed in the Aktion Reinhardt camps by the end of 1942. Longerich bases his statement on the fact that the Höfle telegram shows that this many Jews had been sent by then to the Aktion Reinhardt camps. Longerich assumes that every Jew sent to the Aktion Reinhardt camps was murdered.[2]

This article will show that the Aktion Reinhardt camps were actually transit camps rather than extermination camps.[/QUOTE

Making the claim that one set of camps were nothing more then transit camps hardly changes the whole holocaust story. The Germans were very meticulous record keepers. Their records show that some were externation camps. We also have eye witness accounts.

All The Jew Haters Loading up in this Flame Bait Spam! LMAO!
All the Jew lovers love hyperbole personal attacks- can you provide a difference?

Jews are a small minority that defies the large society and opposes it.
Jews care for themselves and disregard the majority and its needs; they have no scruples beyond prescribed by the criminal law; they feel no communality with the majority. Jews do not share communion with majority, and do not appeal to the same deity. Jews prosper when the majority regresses. They are fast to see a break and use it for their advantage.

One HAS to read, or remain ignorant- 30 second sound bites are not informative.

So you are saying that because he is Jewish that he can't possibly be wrong? If you live on earth you can't possibly be wrong about it being flat right?

What I said was, one more time; he is well read- AND a jew- cherry picking for hyperbole is a poor tactic.

Ron Unz is a prolific reader who provides reliable accounts. His article reports on books that promote the official Holocaust story and on books that have researched the Holocaust and find facts different from the official story. The best way to get your feet wet on any subject is to see what Ron Unz has to say. Unz, of course, is thorough, because he understands the importance of truth. Reading his articles is like reading a monograph. This one is 18,000 words. It takes committment. You have to really want to know. The alternative is to read the dozen plus books that Unz reports on. So, it is either Unz’s 18,000 words or a couple of million words. I suggest the shortcut that Unz provides. If it spurs your interest, you can start on the books.

Unz’s article begins with a map of Europe showing 15 countries in which any denial of the official Holocaust account, whether true or not, lands the denier in prison.

The Holocaust

The Author of this article

Paul Craig Roberts (born April 3, 1939) is an American economist and author. He formerly held a sub-cabinet office in the United States federal government as well as teaching positions at several U.S. universities. He is a promoter of supply-side economics and an opponent of recent U.S. foreign policy, as well as being a holocaust-denier

Roberts received a doctorate from the University of Virginia where he studied under G. Warren Nutter. He subsequently taught at Stanford University and the University of New Mexico before going to work as an analyst and adviser at the United States Congress where he was credited as the primary author of the original draft of the Economic Recovery Tax Act of 1981. He was the United States Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy under President Ronald Reagan and – after leaving government – held the William E. Simon chair in economics at the Center for Strategic and International Studies for ten years and served on several corporate boards. A former associate editor at The Wall Street Journal, his articles have also appeared in The New York Times and Harper's, and he is the author of more than a dozen books and a number of peer-reviewed papers.

In 1987 Roberts was invested into the Legion of Honour at the rank of chevalier (knight) by President of France François Mitterrand. He is also recipient of the United States Treasury's Meritorious Service Award and the International Journalism Award for Political Analysis from the Mexican Press Club.
I think this sums up what Mr. Roberts thinks of himself, which comes from his article that you provided:

"My interest in The Holocaust is not its truth or falsity. My interest is in the precedent it sets for preventing free inquiry and debate. Other topics are already joining The Holocaust as issues closed to debate. It is obvious that all sorts of interests will seek this protection for their agendas."
"Free inquiry and debate?" All I can say is that I'm sorry Mr. Roberts was wrongfully accused of being a Holocaust denier when he wasn't. However, I find a little concern in freely debating an author who has lied his ass off about the Holocaust with the lie that the Holocaust never occurred, that fewer than the six million Jews who died in camps, and many were disabled for life there by over-zealous guards to have a normal life in their future following the end of WWII.

The people who deny the Holocaust are not particularly fair people, considering the fastidious records kept by the German Army and recovered by Eisenhower's men who tried to make sense of all the recorded killings. How many prisoners died before getting railroaded to places like Auschwitz? The German soldiers were ordered to shoot to kill uncooperative travelers, so quite a few of the deaths likely went unrecorded at the stations the alive Jews to be mass poisoned in the showers arrived at to be done away with in short order to make room for the next group of victims.

th
th

Unbelievable? Not.​

Lots of pictures of dead Jews. How many pictures of dead Bigfoots or Loch Ness monsters do we have?
The pictures I've seen show naked bodies, which could be Russian soldiers, gypsies, homos, political prisoners, or others who died of disease or starvation towards the end of the war.

There is nothing to prove they were juden, .. :cool:

This thread brought to you by...

“ The I hate Jews, America, Israel Impeachment Network.”

All The Jews All The News!
We Extort, You Decide.

Death to America!
Death To Israel!
Long Live The DemNazi Party!
Long Live Fuhrer Pelosi, Nazi Nadler, & Adolph Schiffler!

If only Adolph Schiffler AKA
Adam Schiff would just grow a mustache!
upload_2019-12-8_10-57-5.jpeg

I think this sums up what Mr. Roberts thinks of himself, which comes from his article that you provided:

"My interest in The Holocaust is not its truth or falsity. My interest is in the precedent it sets for preventing free inquiry and debate. Other topics are already joining The Holocaust as issues closed to debate. It is obvious that all sorts of interests will seek this protection for their agendas."
"Free inquiry and debate?" All I can say is that I'm sorry Mr. Roberts was wrongfully accused of being a Holocaust denier when he wasn't. However, I find a little concern in freely debating an author who has lied his ass off about the Holocaust with the lie that the Holocaust never occurred, that fewer than the six million Jews who died in camps, and many were disabled for life there by over-zealous guards to have a normal life in their future following the end of WWII.

The people who deny the Holocaust are not particularly fair people, considering the fastidious records kept by the German Army and recovered by Eisenhower's men who tried to make sense of all the recorded killings. How many prisoners died before getting railroaded to places like Auschwitz? The German soldiers were ordered to shoot to kill uncooperative travelers, so quite a few of the deaths likely went unrecorded at the stations the alive Jews to be mass poisoned in the showers arrived at to be done away with in short order to make room for the next group of victims.

I see you read about Paul Craig Roberts, but not the article he was talking about- so, you heeded the Warning-

I provided that info for those who worship at the foot of the neocon godvernment- the rest of your witnessing is hyperbole-

Another story from the Unz Review: Jews are a small minority that defies the large society and opposes it. Jews care for themselves and disregard the majority and its needs; they have no scruples beyond prescribed by the criminal law; they feel no communality with the majority. Jews do not share communion with majority, and do not appeal to the same deity. Jews prosper when the majority regresses. They are fast to see a break and use it for their advantage.

To just jump in and try to swim will cause one to splash about wildly- I question the veracity of the believers in the US- I question the expressed concern and grief by those who shed no tears for the near genocide committed here on Indians-

This country has become a laughing stock for one reason. Double Standards.
Read through the thread linked- in that thread, it seems it's perfectly okay to torture people who are *considered* (but not proven) to have terrorist ties. But, there is whining when they torture our military personnel. That coincides with those who refuse to read and consider opposing views and prefer to rely on partisan 30 second sound bites for their opinions. Those being detained came from their own lands- our soldiers invaded their lands, so, who are the terrorists? Our pledge of allegiance is a joke- Liberty and Justice for all means absolutely nothing. The Rule of Laws is a sham.

There are multiple points here. Double standards is but one, but is indicative of the hypocrisy that is pervasive and rampant in this country. We call ourselves civilized yet praise uncivilized behavior, as long as it's our own or actually, anyone we disagree with. We collectively, through our representative gov't, approve of evil perpetrated in our name. It's amazing that an allegedly educated society doesn't have the knowledge to realize something as simple as begets, begets. Some things cannot be denied.

This Country was founded on the principle, the philosophy, that "all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights"- there are no caveats in that principle. Denying or restricting rights while claiming Liberty and Justice for all is an ultimate Double Standard- then we whine and cry when we're considered a laughing stock while boasting how great we are. There's a saying; that dog will bite. Those type sayings come about for a reason.

Common sense has taken a vacation from the US political scene- logic has taken a vacation from our society- Double Standards has become a religion fueled with ignorance and practiced with zealotry. The godvernment acolytes who worship at the alter of the partisan Double Standard church are determined to have their way (depending on how the wind is blowing on a given day) and agree that Forcing their beliefs, wants and desires on others is the American value system they love.

America: We Have a Problem

Our Double Standards are exemplary in our denial of what happened here and in our near worship of the jews- I find that odd- Who Is Making US Foreign Policy?

I see you read about Paul Craig Roberts, but not the article he was talking about- so, you heeded the Warning-

I provided that info for those who worship at the foot of the neocon godvernment- the rest of your witnessing is hyperbole-

Another story from the Unz Review: Jews are a small minority that defies the large society and opposes it. Jews care for themselves and disregard the majority and its needs; they have no scruples beyond prescribed by the criminal law; they feel no communality with the majority. Jews do not share communion with majority, and do not appeal to the same deity. Jews prosper when the majority regresses. They are fast to see a break and use it for their advantage.

To just jump in and try to swim will cause one to splash about wildly- I question the veracity of the believers in the US- I question the expressed concern and grief by those who shed no tears for the near genocide committed here on Indians-

This country has become a laughing stock for one reason. Double Standards.
Read through the thread linked- in that thread, it seems it's perfectly okay to torture people who are *considered* (but not proven) to have terrorist ties. But, there is whining when they torture our military personnel. That coincides with those who refuse to read and consider opposing views and prefer to rely on partisan 30 second sound bites for their opinions. Those being detained came from their own lands- our soldiers invaded their lands, so, who are the terrorists? Our pledge of allegiance is a joke- Liberty and Justice for all means absolutely nothing. The Rule of Laws is a sham.

There are multiple points here. Double standards is but one, but is indicative of the hypocrisy that is pervasive and rampant in this country. We call ourselves civilized yet praise uncivilized behavior, as long as it's our own or actually, anyone we disagree with. We collectively, through our representative gov't, approve of evil perpetrated in our name. It's amazing that an allegedly educated society doesn't have the knowledge to realize something as simple as begets, begets. Some things cannot be denied.

This Country was founded on the principle, the philosophy, that "all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights"- there are no caveats in that principle. Denying or restricting rights while claiming Liberty and Justice for all is an ultimate Double Standard- then we whine and cry when we're considered a laughing stock while boasting how great we are. There's a saying; that dog will bite. Those type sayings come about for a reason.

Common sense has taken a vacation from the US political scene- logic has taken a vacation from our society- Double Standards has become a religion fueled with ignorance and practiced with zealotry. The godvernment acolytes who worship at the alter of the partisan Double Standard church are determined to have their way (depending on how the wind is blowing on a given day) and agree that Forcing their beliefs, wants and desires on others is the American value system they love.

America: We Have a Problem

Our Double Standards are exemplary in our denial of what happened here and in our near worship of the jews- I find that odd- Who Is Making US Foreign Policy?
My quote came directly from the article you posted that you claimed he wrote. I didn't retype it, I selected it and transferred it directly to my post and placed it as one would paste a quote, indented style.

No, it's a rabid RWNJ neonazi conspiracy theory.it belongs in the conspiracy theory forum. if it belongs here at all.
Who dies and left a brain dead, no reading, son of a bitch in charge of what is or isn't? Like one of your heroes said- you have to read it AFTER you pass it to learn what's in it- reading is a wonderful tool- it broadens your horizons and mind- it opens a whole world of thought- but, hey, remain stupid and a no reading son of a bitch- you have that right-
Reading idiot conspiracy theories doesn't "broaden your horizons", it stunts your brain.

Ding bat. 99% of Conservatives defend Israel and Jews while about 80% of Democrats are Anti-Semite Israel Haters!

Tyrannical Democrats continue to build Alliances with Draconian Islam

Holocaust denial bullshit.

Move to conspiracy theories please.
You no reading stupid SOB- it's not a theory and it IS political!
No, it's a rabid RWNJ neonazi conspiracy theory.it belongs in the conspiracy theory forum. if it belongs here at all.
That's as much a conspiracy theory as the Holocaust denial.

Only The Democrat Party has Proven Anti-Semitism and protects it’s racist
Jew Haters
Ding bat. 99% of Conservatives defend Israel and Jews while about 80% of Democrats are Anti-Semite Israel Haters!

Jew Haters

Lol. You keep believing that, stumpy.

Jew Haters

His beliefs are rooted in justice. Yours are not.

Jew Haters

LMAO!!

No. His beliefs, like yours, are rooted in conspiracy theories and lies.

It's the conservitard condition.

Jew Haters

LMAO!!

No. His beliefs, like yours, are rooted in conspiracy theories and lies.

It's the conservitard condition.
You should talk when the entire impeachment inquiry is the less and less popular Democrat smarm concealing their proclivities of passing off lies as the truth. I have the distinct feeling the American voters are going to kick your balls off in the next election. In fact, if you keep lying your ass off, your party's losses will take them under the 1/3 level of members in either house.

So keep up the smarm, buster boy. And keep thinking the American people will not catch onto railroading the President into your many traps, when so far, you haven't caught him yet, and will continue to poop around SF Streets farting into the wind.

Forum List

Back