Proof dimocrits are fools!

In a few months when Trump has solidified his power and support from all segments of the Republican party the Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio will be summoned to Washington to present his proof that Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent.

America will then finally understand that Obama's secretive supporters with his connivance pulled off the greatest political con job in America's history.

Sheriff Joe: Obama’s Long-form Birth Certificate Is Fraudulent

In a few months when Trump has solidified his power and support from all segments of the Republican party the Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio will be summoned to Washington to present his proof that Obama's birth certificate is fraudulent.

America will then finally understand that Obama's secretive supporters with his connivance pulled off the greatest political con job in America's history.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

The only ones dumber than Joe the Sheriff are the idiots who believe the nonsense he spews. Case in point ... his "proof" that Obama's birth certificate is fake is based on his ridiculous claim that Obama copied and pasted some of the text from Johanna Ok-hee's birth certificate, including the text, "Honolulu." Only when you look closely at the text, even an untrained eye can see the text is not identical...

Untitled.png

It's the Amish that I am worried about. Those militant crazies are just waiting to pop off and destroy the USA,

Barn raising my ass....more like Hell Raising. Amish hell.

They're fools that remind me of the old story of the beggar who when asked by a rich person each day to choose between a dime and a nickel would always take the nickel. He'd explain his reasoning saying the nickel was bigger which always gave the rich person a chuckle. One day when tipped off by another that the dime was worth more the beggar responded, I know that but if I quit making the man laugh, he'd probably just walk by me each day.

Looking at how liberal the nation has become I think the Democrats know what they're doing and don't mind seeing Republicans laughing.

With the exception of the GOP`s debt, everything today is 1000X better than it was when Gomer Bush left office. Obama did an excellent job and the evidence is this...you`re still whining about him. Are you people still looking for his birth certificate? :)
Would you mind putting up some FACTS that prove your argument, which I did to prove mine? Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.
Before Obama we were losing 745,000 jobs a month and the DOW was hanging around 7000. Yes, everything was better 8 years later and we weren`t killing our soldiers in a search for wmds. The debt is your baby. Starting 2 wars and putting them on the credit card while cutting taxes is incredibly stupid and any passing 9th grader learns this in their Jr. High Economics class.
The three best charts on how Clinton’s surpluses became Bush and Obama’s deficits

The financial crisis happened because banks were able to create too much money, too quickly, and used it to push up house prices and speculate on financial markets.

The seeds of the mortgage meltdown were planted during Bill Clinton's presidency.

Under Clinton's Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in "credit-deprived" areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting. If banks didn't comply with these rules, regulators reined in their ability to expand lending and deposits.

Thus the real villain of the financial melt-down was ole bubba hisself aka billary clinton.
Bill Clinton’s Little-Told Role In the Great Recession

Another rewrite of history in a dishonest post, a half-truth and lie by omission:

Bush drive for home ownership fueled housing bubble.

With the exception of the GOP`s debt, everything today is 1000X better than it was when Gomer Bush left office. Obama did an excellent job and the evidence is this...you`re still whining about him. Are you people still looking for his birth certificate? :)
Would you mind putting up some FACTS that prove your argument, which I did to prove mine? Just because you say it, doesn't make it true.
Before Obama we were losing 745,000 jobs a month and the DOW was hanging around 7000. Yes, everything was better 8 years later and we weren`t killing our soldiers in a search for wmds. The debt is your baby. Starting 2 wars and putting them on the credit card while cutting taxes is incredibly stupid and any passing 9th grader learns this in their Jr. High Economics class.
The three best charts on how Clinton’s surpluses became Bush and Obama’s deficits

The financial crisis happened because banks were able to create too much money, too quickly, and used it to push up house prices and speculate on financial markets.

The seeds of the mortgage meltdown were planted during Bill Clinton's presidency.

Under Clinton's Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in "credit-deprived" areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting. If banks didn't comply with these rules, regulators reined in their ability to expand lending and deposits.

Thus the real villain of the financial melt-down was ole bubba hisself aka billary clinton.

Another rewrite of history in a dishonest post, a half-truth and lie by omission:

Straight from the liberal, lickspittle, lapdog media, New York Times. Gee, you cant get more FAKE news than that. Maybe Bush did want more people to own a home, but Bush never wanted people in it who couldn't afford the homes. Thank you Barnicle Frank, Maxwell Waters, and Chrissy Dudd. Dem democrats sure did pull a fast one on you leftwing idiots(I know redundant statement).

Forbes Welcome

Straight from the liberal, lickspittle, lapdog media, New York Times. Gee, you cant get more FAKE news than that. Maybe Bush did want more people to own a home, but Bush never wanted people in it who couldn't afford the homes. Thank you Barnicle Frank, Maxwell Waters, and Chrissy Dudd. Dem democrats sure did pull a fast one on you leftwing idiots(I know redundant statement).

Forbes Welcome

I know that this isn`t in your GOP playbook but bankers make loans, politicians do not. Hopefully by the time you reach high school age you will have learned to spell barnacle. Grow the fuck up child!

Forbes Welcome

I know that this isn`t in your GOP playbook but bankers make loans, politicians do not. Hopefully by the time you reach high school age you will have learned to spell barnacle. Grow the fuck up child!

Just to let you know about the liberal playbook, when the guberment tells banks they have to make loans or the guberment is going to shut them down for racism, who do you think is going to loan the money? You didn't look at the video I posted as it doesn't make your side look good, which they aren't, you just shove your head a little higher into Uransus, to insulate you from the truth.

democrats_head-up-ass.jpg

Forbes Welcome

"Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!" ~ George Bush, 2004 RNC acceptance speech

I believe you have confirmed the point the op made.

Forbes Welcome

Both sides of the aisle supported home ownership. That's the fact you chose not to acknowledge. The other fact that you do not acknowledge - and BTW, that's a lie by omission - is the real felony (Fraud) was committed by mortgage lenders (aka Wall Street) who put profit over pragmatic fiscal responsibility; they then sold bundles of mortgages likely to fail - given Bush's later statement which you did acknowledge - which nearly brought the nation to financial collapse.

Forbes Welcome

Just to let you know about the liberal playbook, when the guberment tells banks they have to make loans or the guberment is going to shut them down for racism, who do you think is going to loan the money? You didn't look at the video I posted as it doesn't make your side look good, which they aren't, you just shove your head a little higher into Uransus, to insulate you from the truth.

View attachment 111346

andaronjim maybe one of the most ignorant members on this message board.

Forbes Welcome

Both sides of the aisle supported home ownership. That's the fact you chose not to acknowledge. The other fact that you do not acknowledge - and BTW, that's a lie by omission - is the real felony (Fraud) was committed by mortgage lenders (aka Wall Street) who put profit over pragmatic fiscal responsibility; they then sold bundles of mortgages likely to fail - given Bush's later statement which you did acknowledge - which nearly brought the nation to financial collapse.

Home ownership is not a right granted by the Constitution. Did you know that? Why is it that when Republicans want to have people in houses that can afford the houses, liberals whose constituents like the video below, want them in houses that they cannot afford? When I am called ignorant from someone of the far radical left, then I know I am more informed than he/she/it is. Should the lady below be allowed a loan so she can buy a house? Yes or No, liberals please answer.

Forbes Welcome

Home ownership is not a right granted by the Constitution. Did you know that? Why is it that when Republicans want to have people in houses that can afford the houses, liberals whose constituents like the video below, want them in houses that they cannot afford? When I am called ignorant from someone of the far radical left, then I know I am more informed than he/she/it is. Should the lady below be allowed a loan so she can buy a house? Yes or No, liberals please answer.

You've proved my point. Obama/Frank didn't approve any loan by any person. That was done by a banker/broker, i.e. a member of the private sector who put their commission before sound judgment. That you don't know that is more evidence of your ignorance, or evidence you are a liar.

W

Straight from the liberal, lickspittle, lapdog media, New York Times. Gee, you cant get more FAKE news than that. Maybe Bush did want more people to own a home, but Bush never wanted people in it who couldn't afford the homes. Thank you Barnicle Frank, Maxwell Waters, and Chrissy Dudd. Dem democrats sure did pull a fast one on you leftwing idiots(I know red undant statement).

Forbes Welcome

You've proved my point. Obama/Frank didn't approve any loan by any person. That was done by a banker/broker, i.e. a member of the private sector who put their commission before sound judgment. That you don't know that is more evidence of your ignorance, or evidence you are a liar.

It was Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac that authorized the loans with the backing of the Federal Government which is why Barnicle , Maxwell, and Chrissy, were in such a hissy fit, when it was pointed out in 2004 that those institutions would fail. They used racism to prevent the regulators from "RED LINING" those not qualified to receive those bad loans. When liberals don't get their way, they resort back to the typical liberal playbook.

Liberal_playbook_1_797x800.jpg

Forbes Welcome

Also I would like to point out that there was no answer to my question of who should and shouldn't have loans that they cannot afford. Why don't liberals answer such a simple question?

Forbes Welcome

Also I would like to point out that there was no answer to my question of who should and shouldn't have loans that they cannot afford. Why don't liberals answer such a simple question?

You're not bright enough - which is probably why you are so ignorant - to comprehend the issue. You see black and white (and I don't mean that as a racist comment, though...) as do most concrete thinkers, and when issues such as the housing bubble have more than one father, and were not necessarily a wrong headed policy, but one which went awry by greed, a lack of regulatory diligence and a genuine belief that housing prices would continue to rise, concrete thinkers become lost.

Last edited:
W

Straight from the liberal, lickspittle, lapdog media, New York Times. Gee, you cant get more FAKE news than that. Maybe Bush did want more people to own a home, but Bush never wanted people in it who couldn't afford the homes. Thank you Barnicle Frank, Maxwell Waters, and Chrissy Dudd. Dem democrats sure did pull a fast one on you leftwing idiots(I know red undant statement).

Forbes Welcome

It was Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac that authorized the loans with the backing of the Federal Government which is why Barnicle , Maxwell, and Chrissy, were in such a hissy fit, when it was pointed out in 2004 that those institutions would fail. They used racism to prevent the regulators from "RED LINING" those not qualified to receive those bad loans. When liberals don't get their way, they resort back to the typical liberal playbook.

View attachment 111353

BUSH MINORITY HOMEOWNERSHIP PLAN RESTS HEAVILY ON FANNIE AND FREDDIE

When President Bush announced his Minority Homeownership plans last week in Atlanta, his top priorities were new federal programs: a $2.4 billion tax credit to facilitate home purchases by lower-income first-time buyers, and a $200 million national down payment grant fund.

But none of the new federal programs--if passed by Congress--will come even close to achieving the 5.5 million-household increase in minority home ownership the President set as his target.

Instead, most of the heavy lifting was assigned to two mortgage market players that have sometimes come under fire from Bush administration officials and Congressional Republicans: Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Fannie's and Freddie's commitments are the bedrock core of the President's ambitious plans
--but didn't get the headlines.
Fannie Mae agreed to increase its already substantial lending efforts to minority families by targeting another $260 billion of mortgage purchases to them during the next nine years. Freddie Mac agreed to buy an additional $180 billion in minority-household home loans during the same period.​

... you were saying ... ?

Forbes Welcome

You're not bright enough - which is probably why you are so ignorant - to comprehend the issue. You see black and white (and I don't mean that as a racist comment, though...) as do most concrete thinkers, when issues such as the housing bubble have more than one father, and were not necessarily a wrong headed policy, but one which went awry by greed, a lack of regulatory diligence and a genuine belief that housing prices would continue to rise.

Clinton’s Legacy: The Financial and Housing Meltdown
Clinton, however, sowed the seeds of the Great Recession by helping to inflate the housing bubble, a key part of the financial debacle of 2007. But this wasn’t because he (not George W. Bush) signed two financial deregulation bills. Although Clinton legalized interstate banking in 1994 and commercial/investment banking combinations in 1999, that had nothing to do with the meltdown.
Oops, you didn't know that, well the Bush regulatory commission of 2004 sure did. But then there was Barnicle, Maxwell, and Chrissy, who fucked it up for US, then like good little idiots, you allow Barnicle and Chrissy to write news laws, that once again jeopardize the housing market that Obama has conveniently left for Trump.

Forum List

Back