Proof dimocrits are fools!

The financial crisis happened because banks were able to create too much money, too quickly, and used it to push up house prices and speculate on financial markets.

The seeds of the mortgage meltdown were planted during Bill Clinton's presidency.

Under Clinton's Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary, Andrew Cuomo, Community Reinvestment Act regulators gave banks higher ratings for home loans made in "credit-deprived" areas. Banks were effectively rewarded for throwing out sound underwriting standards and writing loans to those who were at high risk of defaulting. If banks didn't comply with these rules, regulators reined in their ability to expand lending and deposits.

Thus the real villain of the financial melt-down was ole bubba hisself aka billary clinton.
Bill Clinton’s Little-Told Role In the Great Recession

Another rewrite of history in a dishonest post, a half-truth and lie by omission:

Bush drive for home ownership fueled housing bubble.
Straight from the liberal, lickspittle, lapdog media, New York Times. Gee, you cant get more FAKE news than that. Maybe Bush did want more people to own a home, but Bush never wanted people in it who couldn't afford the homes. Thank you Barnicle Frank, Maxwell Waters, and Chrissy Dudd. Dem democrats sure did pull a fast one on you leftwing idiots(I know redundant statement).

Forbes Welcome

Both sides of the aisle supported home ownership. That's the fact you chose not to acknowledge. The other fact that you do not acknowledge - and BTW, that's a lie by omission - is the real felony (Fraud) was committed by mortgage lenders (aka Wall Street) who put profit over pragmatic fiscal responsibility; they then sold bundles of mortgages likely to fail - given Bush's later statement which you did acknowledge - which nearly brought the nation to financial collapse.

Home ownership is not a right granted by the Constitution. Did you know that? Why is it that when Republicans want to have people in houses that can afford the houses, liberals whose constituents like the video below, want them in houses that they cannot afford? When I am called ignorant from someone of the far radical left, then I know I am more informed than he/she/it is. Should the lady below be allowed a loan so she can buy a house? Yes or No, liberals please answer.

You've proved my point. Obama/Frank didn't approve any loan by any person. That was done by a banker/broker, i.e. a member of the private sector who put their commission before sound judgment. That you don't know that is more evidence of your ignorance, or evidence you are a liar.

The theory that employees in the private dector aren't penalized for their bad decisions is too stupid for words

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Both sides of the aisle supported home ownership. That's the fact you chose not to acknowledge. The other fact that you do not acknowledge - and BTW, that's a lie by omission - is the real felony (Fraud) was committed by mortgage lenders (aka Wall Street) who put profit over pragmatic fiscal responsibility; they then sold bundles of mortgages likely to fail - given Bush's later statement which you did acknowledge - which nearly brought the nation to financial collapse.
Home ownership is not a right granted by the Constitution. Did you know that? Why is it that when Republicans want to have people in houses that can afford the houses, liberals whose constituents like the video below, want them in houses that they cannot afford? When I am called ignorant from someone of the far radical left, then I know I am more informed than he/she/it is. Should the lady below be allowed a loan so she can buy a house? Yes or No, liberals please answer.

You've proved my point. Obama/Frank didn't approve any loan by any person. That was done by a banker/broker, i.e. a member of the private sector who put their commission before sound judgment. That you don't know that is more evidence of your ignorance, or evidence you are a liar.

Also I would like to point out that there was no answer to my question of who should and shouldn't have loans that they cannot afford. Why don't liberals answer such a simple question?

You're not bright enough - which is probably why you are so ignorant - to comprehend the issue. You see black and white (and I don't mean that as a racist comment, though...) as do most concrete thinkers, when issues such as the housing bubble have more than one father, and were not necessarily a wrong headed policy, but one which went awry by greed, a lack of regulatory diligence and a genuine belief that housing prices would continue to rise.

Clinton’s Legacy: The Financial and Housing Meltdown
Clinton, however, sowed the seeds of the Great Recession by helping to inflate the housing bubble, a key part of the financial debacle of 2007. But this wasn’t because he (not George W. Bush) signed two financial deregulation bills. Although Clinton legalized interstate banking in 1994 and commercial/investment banking combinations in 1999, that had nothing to do with the meltdown.
Oops, you didn't know that, well the Bush regulatory commission of 2004 sure did. But then there was Barnicle, Maxwell, and Chrissy, who fucked it up for US, then like good little idiots, you allow Barnicle and Chrissy to write news laws, that once again jeopardize the housing market that Obama has conveniently left for Trump.

You're too ignorant when it comes to civics. Which party controlled Congress in 2004? Was it the party of Frank and Dodd?

Forum List

Back