Project Veritas releases new CNN video of producer doubling down on "stupid as shit" comment

And this makes CNN extortion ok, because... because???

cnn-blackmail-1.jpg
... because ... it's not extortion. The poster acted on their own accord without CNN.

You seem to have serious reading comprehension issues:

cnn-threatens-trump-supporter-575x150.jpg

It has no relevance what-so-ever what the poster did, this is extortion. I also have trouble believing your bullshit story. That probably came from CNN too.
LOL

It has everything to do with what the poster did. CNN said they didn't release his name, in part, because of what he did.

The person better not make any more gifs or CNN will dox him.

Criminal News Network. I know you are a fan of extortion, maybe just admit it instead of playing your stupid game.
He had already said he wasn't going to before being contacted by CNN. :eusa_doh:

Should that change CNN will dox him. It's really difficult to understand for a low IQ idiot such as yourself.

Roll out the TRiuMPh.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

... because ... it's not extortion. The poster acted on their own accord without CNN.

It has no relevance what-so-ever what the poster did, this is extortion. I also have trouble believing your bullshit story. That probably came from CNN too.
LOL

It has everything to do with what the poster did. CNN said they didn't release his name, in part, because of what he did.

Criminal News Network. I know you are a fan of extortion, maybe just admit it instead of playing your stupid game.
He had already said he wasn't going to before being contacted by CNN. :eusa_doh:

Should that change CNN will dox him. It's really difficult to understand for a low IQ idiot such as yourself.

Roll out the TRiuMPh.

That's like saying he's extorting CNN because he reserves the right to create more of those videos should CNN piss him off. :eusa_doh:

Extortion is s crime. We'll see if he sues.

LOL

Roll out the TRiuMPh.

That's like saying he's extorting CNN because he reserves the right to create more of those videos should CNN piss him off. :eusa_doh:

Extortion is s crime. We'll see if he sues.

The individual didn't do that (threaten CNN with more gifs if demands are not met), the extortion goes only one way.

Indeed it's a crime, and he should absolutely sue, if the network survives the Triumph that is.

"veritas"

That's a hoot.

So far, the little twerp has done nothing but lie. Courts have found him guilty on his idiot lies.myhey will find him guilty on this too.

Poor RWNJs are really desperate cuz little Jimmy is the best there got.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Jim Acosta saying Trump held a fake news conference while he works for CNN which is extremely fake news is laughable and mind blowing.

Forum List

Back