Progressives: honoring great men and women is "microaggression"

The liberalfilth's make-believe, bullshit term "microaggression" is an oxymoron in itself; if a behavior is microscopic, how the hell "aggressive" could it possibly be? Here's an example of real aggression: England's hang/draw/quarter penalty I really wish we could revive here in America for treason.

But you can understand why every Progressive run country automatically and irrevocably descends into starvation and chaos

Please, real fascists have balls. These are far-left wussys. I think this kind of extreme POV, seeing negative motives in ever day life, is pathetic and a waste of energy.

But the far-right is good at playing the victim as well -- with all that War on Christmas and imagined anti-Christian/white nonsense.

Challenges in life build moral character, compassion for others, and a thick skin. Things adults need.

Certain People on the right and left like to make excuses and blame others.

Better to teach kids and students to accept things for what they are and not see them as some type of slight towards you, your race, your religion. Stoic.

The way to deal with this is overload. Layer on the micro agressions until they explode. I look for microgressions to torment my leftist neighbor with. My new favorite "Panda Express is my favorite chinese food."

Please, real fascists have balls. These are far-left wussys. I think this kind of extreme POV, seeing negative motives in ever day life, is pathetic and a waste of energy.

But the far-right is good at playing the victim as well -- with all that War on Christmas and imagined anti-Christian/white nonsense.

Challenges in life build moral character, compassion for others, and a thick skin. Things adults need.

Better to teach kids and students to accept things for what they are and not see them as some type of slight towards you, your race, your religion. Stoic.

You have no credibility, sir. You support the ONLY religion which stones their own daughters to death, teaches children to be suicide bombers, fucks and/or beheads the small children of their enemies, throws disfiguring acid in the faces of disobedient women and turned 50-something countries into Sharia bloodbaths. You muslims are too arrogant to understand that you are utterly hated by BILLIONS of people on this planet.

You have no credibility, sir. You support the ONLY religion which stones their own daughters to death, teaches children to be suicide bombers, fucks and/or beheads the small children of their enemies, throws disfiguring acid in the faces of disobedient women and turned 50-something countries into Sharia bloodbaths. You muslims are too arrogant to understand that you are utterly hated by BILLIONS of people on this planet.

Did you not notice that halznut has the gay pride colors behind his Islam flag?

I'm convinced that these liberal....."unfortunates" for lack of a better term....are somehow "offended" by every physical atom of matter in the entire universe. They can't accept a certain reality: nobody is born with a right to NEVER be offended. If you're offended by something, go fuck yourself with a cactus. In your asshole. Unlubed. In ways that would make the most experienced hookers vomit. You liberalfilths' sense of perpetual "offense" means no more to me than little piles of dogshit in the gutter. So please, go slink under your "safe space" mossy rock if you don't have the balls to deal with basic reality.

Now there's a utterly and totally leftist word, idea or concept: "micro aggression". As apposed to macro aggression practiced by poor blacks, who either murder each other in huge numbers, or burn down their neighborhoods as a response to police overreaction to their inherent violence. What the hell?

Did you not notice that halznut has the gay pride colors behind his Islam flag?

Of course! That's why I insulted him for being stupid enough to think the most gay-slaughterhouse on Earth, Pisslam, is some friend of the homosexuals.

I'm convinced that these liberal....."unfortunates" for lack of a better term....are somehow "offended" by every physical atom of matter in the entire universe. They can't accept a certain reality: nobody is born with a right to NEVER be offended. If you're offended by something, go fuck yourself with a cactus. In your asshole. Unlubed. In ways that would make the most experienced hookers vomit. You liberalfilths' sense of perpetual "offense" means no more to me than little piles of dogshit in the gutter. So please, go slink under your "safe space" mossy rock if you don't have the balls to deal with basic reality.
Best. Post. Of 2017. :clap::clap2::clap:

This should be on massive billboards in every city, on every college campus, and in every government building... :laugh:

IMG_3219.JPG

Best. Post. Of 2017. :clap::clap2::clap:

Thank you, sir....***takes a humble bow***

Forum List

Back