Progressives continue to fabricate FAKE NEWS!

The Mayor asking for someone to save them while standing in front of a warehouse filled with supplies...

...Yeah, file this under 'Fake News', along side the faked / staged CNN flood water rescue.

The b!tch was a HUGE Hillary 2016 supporter.

So, all the snowflakes asking 'Why do Trump Supporters Lie When...' do us a favor and STFU.

Hypocrisy
Lies
Fake News
Staged Reports
False Accusations
Zero Evidence
Continually Unravelling BS

The stench of desperation from the left is nauseating.

Figures. Trump Bashing San Juan Mayor Was Big Hillary Clinton Supporter in 2016
The point is that there is no one to distribute those supplies to the interior, dingbat... And no way to tell people that they're needed...

OP-SOMEBODY MADE A MISTAKE CONGRATULATIONS. IT'S NOT LIKE THE GOP. Which is totally based on factual lies that you Dupes all believe Hillary is corrupt the foundation is corrupt Obama got all he wanted he had control for 2 years 47% of the people pay no taxes etc etc etcetera.

We're going to see that evidence of Trump 'Russia collusion' any day now, right snowflake?
Could be. When the investigation gives its results... ADHD dupe.
Dupe?

How many more fake news stories are the Democrats going to put out there?

How many accusations are the Democrats going to fabricate?

Russian Collusion...
- Unravelled, exposed, abandoned

CNN retracting fake news, firing reporters, declaring on air that they have done everything they could to help declaring on air that they have done everything they could to help Hillary win, to include ignoring her scandals

MSNBC using a white supremacist website as legitimate news to attack Trump

CNN staging a fake water rescue to improve they're horrific image

The San Juan mayor attacking Trump, asking people to save the victims in Puerto Rico while standing in front of a warehouse filled with relief supplies, exposed as a massive Hillary supporter staging a fake news attack on the president

How low are yhe Democrats willing to go?

How much more are they willing to embarrass themselves in order to continue to launch these fake news attacks and an attempt to discredit the president who beat their criminal candidate?

The Mayor asking for someone to save them while standing in front of a warehouse filled with supplies...

...Yeah, file this under 'Fake News', along side the faked / staged CNN flood water rescue.

The b!tch was a HUGE Hillary 2016 supporter.

So, all the snowflakes asking 'Why do Trump Supporters Lie When...' do us a favor and STFU.

Hypocrisy
Lies
Fake News
Staged Reports
False Accusations
Zero Evidence
Continually Unravelling BS

The stench of desperation from the left is nauseating.

The point is that there is no one to distribute those supplies to the interior, dingbat... And no way to tell people that they're needed...

The president has provided at least five Navy ships and Military members to help Puerto Rico. There are cruise ships and all types of efforts going on to help the victims of Puerto Rico.

The San Juan mayor, a huge Hillary supporter, was busted lying, as was and as is anyone saying Trump did not care about the people of Puerto Rico and was doing nothing, which was the case.

Spare us your spinning and attempts to salvage this fake news attack on the president. Once again a Democratic party and snowflake false narrative unravels for the American people to see.

So the RWNJs have there whole world in a tissy over a columnist saying something and retracting it...

Lets start, he said something which was factually wrong and then retracted with 6 hours...
There has been plenty of speculation about Cholera in PR as the conditions are ripe and the lack of clean water is a major issue.

Now do we want to compare this journalist to Trump... So us his retractions for the continuous lies he spouts on a daily basis...

Trump last weekend had 20 tweets about NFL and not one on PR... That just shows you what he is like...

So one guy made a mistake and the entire right wing propaganda machine blows it out of all proportion... Nothing like the imaginary planet GOP dupes inhabit where Obama got all he wanted had control for 2 years the clintons are corrupt the foundation is corrupt bill is a pedophile etc etc etc

So the RWNJs have there whole world in a tissy over a columnist saying something and retracting it...
Nice attempt to minimize the mountain of fake news that has been revealed being pushed from the left time and time again, with it blowing up in their face over and over.

Let's face it, when you are caught staging a fake flood rescue to improve your bad image in the midst of people who are going through a disaster and have lost everything, and you are still worried about your reputation, you are done... you can't sink much lower than that.

So one guy made a mistake and the entire right wing propaganda machine blows it out of all proportion... Nothing like the imaginary planet GOP dupes inhabit where Obama got all he wanted had control for 2 years the clintons are corrupt the foundation is corrupt bill is a pedophile etc etc etc
One mistake? Cuomo on CNN stated live on the air that during the whole campaign CNN had done everything it could to try to help Hillary win, to include ignoring all of her scandals.

Reporters reported faking news, causing the media to retract them over and over and to fire the reporters.

CNN was caught staging a fake flood rescue while people we're being pulled from the water for real as they lost everything in the flood...

Again, you can't get any lower than that, or at least not much...

How do you know when snowflakes, Democrats, or Progressive media are lying?

Their lips are moving...

Nice attempt to minimize the mountain of fake news that has been revealed being pushed from the left time and time again, with it blowing up in their face over and over.

Let's face it, when you are caught staging a fake flood rescue to improve your bad image in the midst of people who are going through a disaster and have lost everything, and you are still worried about your reputation, you are done... you can't sink much lower than that.
Every fact-checking service says it wasn't a fake rescue, super dupe...

Except for the bystanders who were filming it with her phones and who saw the whole thing...

CNN is pathetic and far from a real news source ...

Get out of YOUR country? Since when did the GOP take over America?
Yeah....I’m not a member of the GOP, snowflake. Yet another example of the left fabricating FAKE NEWS. Perfect fuck up there, JQ :laugh:

By “our” country, I was talking about Americans, dumb shit. I don’t care what your birth certificate says - if you hate America (like all of you leftists do) - then you’re not an American and you should get the fuck out of our country.
Snowflakes are white, I'm neither white or black. Yet another example of some dumbass RW wannabe assuming he knows everything. ALL we know about you is that you're a primate. We haven't figured out what the fuck you are but we believe you are some kind of low level hominid.

Let me try this again? Who the fuck made you the judge of who is or who is not an American? Just because some Americans, the majority, aren't gong to put up with RW bullshit doesn't make us any less American. It makes us MORE American. We aren't going anywhere but to the voting booths before you idiots do too much damage to the economy or before your ilk starts WW3!

One of many great things about President Trump is that he exposes the worst in the left. In their extreme desperation to “get him”, they continue to get caught in lie after lie, scandal after scandal.

NYT columnist slams Trump after cholera reported in Puerto Rico — except there’s just one problem
Yeah.. its like while Trump is exposing what he thinks is the worst of the Left, his pants fell down and revealed he has no dick. Kim Jong Un exposed TRUMP!

Yeah....I’m not a member of the GOP, snowflake. Yet another example of the left fabricating FAKE NEWS. Perfect fuck up there, JQ :laugh:

By “our” country, I was talking about Americans, dumb shit. I don’t care what your birth certificate says - if you hate America (like all of you leftists do) - then you’re not an American and you should get the fuck out of our country.
Snowflakes are white, I'm neither white or black. Yet another example of some dumbass RW wannabe assuming he knows everything. ALL we know about you is that you're a primate. We haven't figured out what the fuck you are but we believe you are some kind of low level hominid.

Let me try this again? Who the fuck made you the judge of who is or who is not an American? Just because some Americans, the majority, aren't gong to put up with RW bullshit doesn't make us any less American. It makes us MORE American. We aren't going anywhere but to the voting booths before you idiots do too much damage to the economy or before your ilk starts WW3!

The majority? Umm... You thought it was a good idea to rig the primaries and still lost. You have no voice. The Democrat leadership believes you are an useful idiot at best.

Except for the bystanders who were filming it with her phones and who saw the whole thing...

CNN is pathetic and far from a real news source ...
Yes we know you're brainwashed with BS

The majority? Umm... You thought it was a good idea to rig the primaries and still lost. You have no voice. The Democrat leadership believes you are an useful idiot at best.
DNC staffers bullshiting about it is not the same as it actually happening, Dupe.

Hunh? Im not a Democrat, fule! Im a registered Republican..but I usually vote Democrat because their platform is more in line with my conservative and humanitarian values! :lol:

Hunh? Im not a Democrat, fule! Im a registered Republican..but I usually vote Democrat because their platform is more in line with my conservative and humanitarian values! :lol:
Lots of deadbeats out there. How many jobs have you created? Landscaping? Hotels?
At this point the Democratic Party should be considered to be a dangerous cult.
The GOP should be considered a sadist, satanic army.
Why do liberals refuse to educate children in liberal utopian cities? They have run the system for decades.
It might help to identify one of those cities so we can discuss your premise intelligently...
OK. Baltimore.

Forum List

Back