Progressive Climate of Hate

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010

The Tucson massacre ghouls who are now trying to criminalize conservatism have forced our hand.

They need to be reminded. You need to be reminded.

Confront them. Don’t be cowed into silence.

And don’t let the media whitewash the sins of the hypocritical Left in their naked attempt to suppress the law-abiding, constitutionally-protected, peaceful, vigorous political speech of the Right.

They want to play tu quo que in the middle of a national tragedy? They asked for it. They got it.

Michelle Malkin » The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010

Tempermental little darlings those simple minded , pathetic, blue state "anarchists"........

The Tucson massacre ghouls who are now trying to criminalize conservatism have forced our hand.

And don’t let the media whitewash the sins of the hypocritical Left in their naked attempt to suppress the law-abiding, constitutionally-protected, peaceful, vigorous political speech of the Right.

They want to play tu quo que in the middle of a national tragedy? They asked for it. They got it.

Michelle Malkin » The progressive “climate of hate:” An illustrated primer, 2000-2010

Uh, yeah....

HarTon0027-460x323.jpg

Uh, yeah....

HarTon0027-460x323.jpg

that was spun to imply hate...You are wise enough to know this VaYank.

Targeting in politics has been a term used for years.

It was not designed to come across as hate. It was designed to come across what it was..."these are our target areas"...

To compare it to "shot like a rabid dog" and "hasnt worked a day in her life" and "war against women" and "his incarceratrion dead or alive" is disingenuous and should be left for only the most naive to do.

Not you....in my opinion.

Uh, yeah....

HarTon0027-460x323.jpg

It was not designed to come across as hate. It was designed to come across what it was..."these are our target areas"...

To compare it to "shot like a rabid dog" and "hasnt worked a day in her life" and "war against women" and "his incarceratrion dead or alive" is disingenuous and should be left for only the most naive to do.

Sorry Jarhaead...I just find it disingenuous of the rightie posters on here who now have NOTHING good to say about their POTUS candidate, so instead are throwing out this bullshit....

Uh, yeah....

HarTon0027-460x323.jpg

Sorry Jarhaead...I just find it disingenuous of the rightie posters on here who now have NOTHING good to say about their POTUS candidate, so instead are throwing out this bullshit....

Fair enough.

I do understand.

It is getting old. When a thread popped up about Michelle going on Colbert, I lashed out and got reamed by many in the right. The first family cant do a dam thing without it being an issue.

To be frank, all of us are losing with the way the political climate is going

Fair enough.

I do understand.

It is getting old. When a thread popped up about Michelle going on Colbert, I lashed out and got reamed by many in the right. The first family cant do a dam thing without it being an issue.

I agree with you. WHY the GOP did not run someone a little more middle of the road or at least electable, still baffles me. John Thune could have easily beaten Obama IMHO. I swear it seems like the RNC gave up on 2012, and decided to hold back it's better candidates until 2016, when they KNEW they could win?

that blue map surely must resonate with dimwitted adolescents.........................lol

inspire violence even.............such transparent, embarrassing, mindless extrapolations...........even for those habitually comitted to fantasies........

Fair enough.

I do understand.

I agree with you. WHY the GOP did not run someone a little more middle of the road or at least electable, still baffles me. John Thune could have easily beaten Obama IMHO. I swear it seems like the RNC gave up on 2012, and decided to hold back it's better candidates until 2016, when they KNEW they could win?

As recent hiostory shows us, the incumbant always has an edge...and I am sure that is why Christie didnt run..

But I think the GOP overall is counting on Obamas record to run against and feel the antithesis of OBama is the best thing to put out there. If you recall, lack of executive branch and private sector experience of Obama was what the GOP ran on in 2008...so now they are running a guy with executive branch experuience and private secotr experience.

I dont think it is a slam dunk for Obama by any means. The debates will be interesting.

Fair enough.

I do understand.

As recent hiostory shows us, the incumbant always has an edge...and I am sure that is why Christie didnt run..

But I think the GOP overall is counting on Obamas record to run against and feel the antithesis of OBama is the best thing to put out there. If you recall, lack of executive branch and private sector experience of Obama was what the GOP ran on in 2008...so now they are running a guy with executive branch experuience and private secotr experience.

I dont think it is a slam dunk for Obama by any means. The debates will be interesting.

Here is a prediction from me that you can throw back at me later if I am wrong. Romney will pick a female as his VP candidate. Remember how the GOP forced McCain to pick a female, ANY female? I do not believe they have learned their lesson yet. And with Romney's obvious disconnect with "average" people, even within the GOP, he needs help.

Fair enough.

I do understand.

I agree.

Barry was an unknown quantitiy in 2008. No record and only guesses as to how he would govern. Plus the LSM drooling all over him sure helped.

He has a record now and Romney will have loads of ammo to go after him on.

Barrys the encumbant but he has one tough row to hoe IMHO. Its not a slam dunk for either candidate.

As you say. Bring on the debates. Should Interesting to say the least.

Last edited:

Here is a prediction from me that you can throw back at me later if I am wrong. Romney will pick a female as his VP candidate. Remember how the GOP forced McCain to pick a female, ANY female? I do not believe they have learned their lesson yet. And with Romney's obvious disconnect with "average" people, even within the GOP, he needs help.

I agree...it is a given that he will either pick a woman, a latino or an African American...
But I disagree with siomething else you say. Whereas you, as one that will likely vote for Obama, may tend to look for reasons to confirm Romney has a disconnect with Average people, I, as one who wiull not be voting for Obama, tend to look to see he HAS a connect with avergae Americans. And Yes, I do see that in him.

Likewise, whereas you look for positives in Obama and see them, I look for negatives in Obama and see them.

It is basic human nature...we like to confirm what we feel.

Forum List

Back