Prof warn of dire consequences of micro aggressions in k-8

Egg heads warn about the consequences of bullying? No shit?

Microaggression is not bullying. An example of microagression is when men sit with their legs apart. Supposedly, they are being intimidating (therefore aggressive) by intentionally "dominating" the space.
Oh.

Somehow I don't think an eight year old girl feels dominated by an eight year old boy not thinking about how he is sitting.

OMG! Look at this little girl micro-agress :ack-1:

D254_10_329_0004_600.jpg

STFU with that shit. Kids have bigger problems than that PC crap. It's mostly run of the mill bullying, as stated in the article; "including attacks on “race and ethnicity, class, family structure, ability and disability, weight or size, appearance, and religion.”

They will use anything. My kid has a few best friends, and they purposely try to be as cruel to each other and slam each other on their weaknesses, so that when other kids go after them, they have already been inoculated by the most horrific and creative slams imaginable by their best friends.

The best part of that article was when psychologist and sociologists realize that bullying is caused by the establishment, forced and compulsory education, and the social roles and expectations that adults in these institutions assign to kids early on. All of their peers take queues from these very influential adults. It's called brainwashing.

From Mindwars link;

"Pointing out that microaggressions can be committed by teachers as well as students, the social workers suggested that “bias awareness strategies aimed at students and staff” could be a “crucial component of effective microaggression prevention” in schools."

Folks that study this shit know, it is the establishment, and social engineering that initially causes the damage.

'Bianca, You Animal, Shut Up!' - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
"Our problem in understanding forced schooling stems from an inconvenient fact: that the wrong it does from a human perspective is right from a systems perspective. You can see this in the case of six-year-old Bianca, who came to my attention because an assistant principal screamed at her in front of an assembly, "BIANCA, YOU ANIMAL, SHUT UP!" Like the wail of a banshee, this sang the school doom of Bianca. Even though her body continued to shuffle around, the voodoo had poisoned her."

<Snip>

"I picture this animal Bianca grown large and mean, the same Bianca who didn’t go to school for a month after her little friends took to whispering, "Bianca is an animal, Bianca is an animal," while Bianca, only seconds earlier a human being like themselves, sat choking back tears, struggling her way through a reading selection by guessing what the words meant.

In my dream I see Bianca as a fiend manufactured by schooling who now regards Janey as a vehicle for vengeance. In a transport of passion she:

• Gives Jane’s car a ticket before the meter runs out.

• Throws away Jane’s passport application after Jane leaves the office.

• Plays heavy metal music through the thin partition which separates Bianca’s apartment from Jane’s while Jane pounds frantically on the wall for relief.

• All the above.

You aren’t compelled to loan your car to anyone who wants it, but you are compelled to surrender your school-age child to strangers who process children for a livelihood, even though one in every nine schoolchildren is terrified of physical harm happening to them in school, terrified with good cause; about thirty-three are murdered there every year. Your great-great-grandmother didn’t have to surrender her children. What happened?"

Microaggression is not bullying. An example of microagression is when men sit with their legs apart. Supposedly, they are being intimidating (therefore aggressive) by intentionally "dominating" the space.
Oh.

Somehow I don't think an eight year old girl feels dominated by an eight year old boy not thinking about how he is sitting.

D254_10_329_0004_600.jpg

STFU with that shit. Kids have bigger problems than that PC crap. It's mostly run of the mill bullying, as stated in the article; "including attacks on “race and ethnicity, class, family structure, ability and disability, weight or size, appearance, and religion.”

They will use anything. My kid has a few best friends, and they purposely try to be as cruel to each other and slam each other on their weaknesses, so that when other kids go after them, they have already been inoculated by the most horrific and creative slams imaginable by their best friends.

The best part of that article was when psychologist and sociologists realize that bullying is caused by the establishment, forced and compulsory education, and the social roles and expectations that adults in these institutions assign to kids early on. All of their peers take queues from these very influential adults. It's called brainwashing.

From Mindwars link;

"Pointing out that microaggressions can be committed by teachers as well as students, the social workers suggested that “bias awareness strategies aimed at students and staff” could be a “crucial component of effective microaggression prevention” in schools."

Folks that study this shit know, it is the establishment, and social engineering that initially causes the damage.

"Our problem in understanding forced schooling stems from an inconvenient fact: that the wrong it does from a human perspective is right from a systems perspective. You can see this in the case of six-year-old Bianca, who came to my attention because an assistant principal screamed at her in front of an assembly, "BIANCA, YOU ANIMAL, SHUT UP!" Like the wail of a banshee, this sang the school doom of Bianca. Even though her body continued to shuffle around, the voodoo had poisoned her."

<Snip>

"I picture this animal Bianca grown large and mean, the same Bianca who didn’t go to school for a month after her little friends took to whispering, "Bianca is an animal, Bianca is an animal," while Bianca, only seconds earlier a human being like themselves, sat choking back tears, struggling her way through a reading selection by guessing what the words meant.

In my dream I see Bianca as a fiend manufactured by schooling who now regards Janey as a vehicle for vengeance. In a transport of passion she:

• Plays heavy metal music through the thin partition which separates Bianca’s apartment from Jane’s while Jane pounds frantically on the wall for relief.

• All the above.

You aren’t compelled to loan your car to anyone who wants it, but you are compelled to surrender your school-age child to strangers who process children for a livelihood, even though one in every nine schoolchildren is terrified of physical harm happening to them in school, terrified with good cause; about thirty-three are murdered there every year. Your great-great-grandmother didn’t have to surrender her children. What happened?"

That's not microaggression. There's nothing micro about bullying. By definition, micro is little, subtle, etc.

the definition of microaggression

The author is using hyperbole, probably intentionally.

Oh.

D254_10_329_0004_600.jpg

From Mindwars link;

<Snip>

• All the above.

That's not microaggression. There's nothing micro about bullying. By definition, micro is little, subtle, etc.

Last time I'm going to say this, kids only understand bullying. The shit you are talking about, with children, is irrelevant.

Cognitive development - Wikipedia

Oh.

D254_10_329_0004_600.jpg

From Mindwars link;

<Snip>

• All the above.

Last time I'm going to say this, kids only understand bullying. The shit you are talking about, with children, is irrelevant.

Cognitive development - Wikipedia

Yes, I know. Microaggression is a ridiculous joke. I'm simply pointing out that the author is (i suspect) misusing the word. There is nothing micro about bullying. Microaggression is stupid crap like white people braiding their hair, men taking up too much space and other such nonsense. The author is trying to give it legitimacy by conflating it with a real issue.

Forum List

Back